Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: Alright, women....what...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes!

**DONOTDELETE**

Heidi, I\'m short and fat. I just have good proportions. But look at those numbers, man, I\'m a big girl, and just as embarassed when whoever came back and gave my measurements from the ratio. You think I like the world to know my ass is two ax handles across? You\'re among friends and we love you and it\'s in the interest of science...

Banned User

Ah, see, this is what PISSES me off...Women confuse SIZE with SHAPE! It\'s not how big it is, but how well shaped it is...This is why the women who use Pilates, etc, look so good, exmaple...Carmen Electra...Jennifer Lopez works out like 5 days a week and does Martial Arts....

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, c\'mon now. Most of the women considered attractive commercially are sizes like 2-6. I could wear a size 6 on my right leg, but then what am I gonna do about my left? ... I\'ve never had a boyfriend less than 6 feet tall and it\'s not because that\'s necessarily my preference, I think it\'s because I\'m so big boned the smaller guys are afraid of me. Size does too matter for women.

Banned User

Eh, I think most guys like round shapes AND hips, but rather, smaller framed, Ie, 24 waist (becuase they want small frame...) and 38.832 hips, giving them, a small ass, but very good shaped, now, I\'m wondering if those numbers have gone up...To 24 waist and 40.8...I do not know...But, I will say it again, it\'s not SIZE I\'m talking about, but RATIO...If you have the right ratio, but you are small nice ass, if you got the right ratio, but you are (more woman) nice BIG...ass....See, what I am saying?

Bart

God cant stand JLo!

Marv: The peacock thing, their feathers have become a way of displaying their health/quality of their genes, developed by evolution. Survivl of the fittest. The healthiest/fittest ones bread, so good choices are rewarded moreso over time (i.e choosing the best feathers). Pheromones are probably tied in here aswell.

Banned User

If you are big boned...Small boned, but you have the right ratios... You are still beautiful...Well, ahem...There is a LIMIT...I think anything over 200#...lol

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

y\'know wut? whatever. i\'ll let y\'all do the math. and you can luv me or leave my big sassy ass alone *grin*

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SWINGER if you\'re still reading here, pls pm me

\"I believe it was Leonardo...\"
    Actually, it was Giotto.

**DONOTDELETE**

I understand, FTR, but why should I? Without my ratio being up here on display, and even with having lost quite a lot of weight, I find from this thread that I am less than ideal.

*Yeahhhh* for ME!! :-P

I won\'t put myself up here as a science experiment, sorry.

Bart, has anyone ever told you that you have the finesse of a bull in a china shop? If not, please, let me be the first.

Heidi

Banned User

I bet that, working out is what MOSTLY increases those ratios too....And, here\'s what I mean...

Ok, you got a skinny girl, but her ass is no shaped, she ain\'t got no good ass...You got a bigger girl, not good shaped ass, it\'s just all over the place...

Than, you got a skinny girl, but she has the BEST shaped ass, or, you have a big girl with a REALLY good shaped ass...

No, red, is 7.777, meaning, doens\'t matter if she is SMALL or BIG, she has slightly rounder ass than phi..Pretty damn round actually...I\'m wondering, if you were to take someone, and weigh them, and WITHOUT changingn their weight, but working out, I wonder if the wth ratio would change. I bet it would, everyone would see you as more attractive, EVEN thouh you haven\'t lost WEIGHT...Women think it\'s ALL about weight, not even CLOSE...

Bart

Banned User

I do not undestand what the finese of a bull in a china shop IS....Never heard it before. I\'m just a curious person...

Oh, and, as for myself...It\'s supposed to be 1 to 1.1 for men, that doesn\'t make sense. If it\'s 1.1 for a man, stomach bigger than waist? NO......Because, I have heard girls like a guy with a nice buttt...And also, if the pants, there is about an inch inbetween the pants..What gets this? Bigger waist, or bigger hips? You know, where if you were to look down, you can see down into the pants... This will help me correct the ratio..I know it cannot be 1..Because the pants woudln\'t do that, and than your stomach is the same size as your ass? Or, does it even MATTER with a male, just how much of it is muscle? For me, anyway, it\'s I believe..0.89 Or somewhere along that.

Bart

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Everyone is different.

Basically if your butt is nice in some way, whatever, for what it is, plenty of men will find it attractive.

And if you have several attractive things about you, whatever they are, plenty of men will find you attractive.

Most men aren\'t singlemindedly focused on any one thing.

I like smaller butts for myself, but I am very slim myself, with a smaller (but not flat) butt. I still think bigger, rounder butts are sexy, and have been known to happily \"smack\" one on occasion. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] The woman I\'m having sex with now has firm, round hips. She\'s hot.

Banned User

Cannot you have a slim women with nice round ass, great hips? Eh?

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Heidi, I see what you\'re saying. The thing is, I don\'t care what they think about me, I just want to know what the buzz is about, and nobody else was answering.

Banned User

That\'s the SPIRIT!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Bart, yes of course if you take someone and weigh them and then they work out, their ratios will change while their weight stays constant. God knows it takes constant work to keep what waist I\'ve got and it sure wouldn\'t be there if I didn\'t, it was tiny when I was a teenager, bigger now despite the work, harder to maintain as I get older. Working out just changes the distribution and the proportion of fat/muscle while weight remains constant. If you want it to.

For me it\'s not the size of a womans behind, it\'s the shape. I\'ve seen women with huge asses that I thought were very sexy because they were round and shapely. Just turn on the spanish channels on tv to see what I mean. Some of those women are gorgeous and they don\'t weigh 104 pounds.
    Red, you keep doing those squats and I\'ll kiss your apple shaped heiny from now until New Years.

FOR ALL THOSE WOMEN WHO DIET *EXCESSIVELY*

1. Muscle ways more than fat, often muscle is positioned to make you more attractive (but not like those female body builders, urrrgh, might as well fancy a man!).

2. A little fat is not a bad thing, if your too thin, then you aint got no brests! (Not going to get distracted into other things here!)

3. NEVER be concerned with how much you weigh (within reason), take a look at your body weight index, iirc above 21 and below 30 is healthy (figures probably very inacurate), but either side of those is considered unhealthy.

4. Dieting is mostly a pointless exersize. Eat a reasonable amount, and eat with a healthy, balanced regime, accompanied with regular physical exersize (e.g you should look to do something active that makes you PROPERLY out of breath every day).

5. If you are feeling selfconsious about a certain part of your body, such as your stomach or bum, then exercise it! I full, firm bum is better than a small, nothing-there-bum, and also the where-does-this-end! variety. A woman who takes the time to actively improve herself like this is very attractive.

Bart,
    Do some math. The lower the number, the bigger the butt.

A woman with a 24\" waist would need a 34\" butt for a perfect phi. A 36\" butt would make her .6666. In order to be at your standard of sexiness (.0618), her butt would have to be 38.8.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Sight or smell

Who the hell\'s phi, anyway?

Default Re: Sight or smell

I don\'t know the details. Think it has something to do with Greek sculptures. In one of the posts I read it was .7. Don\'t know how that was arived at.

Phero Dude

I\'m finding this whole discussion amusing in the context of what is \"ideally\" attractive. Time was, the more rounded a woman was, the better it showed she ate, which conveyed a higher station in life. In the 20\'s, it was all about the flappers, with women binding their breasts down to create as flat an appearance as possible. In the early 90\'s, the anorexic look came into fashion. Now, we\'re starting to see a return to the more rounded women being defined as culturally attractive.

I\'ve always preferred a curvier woman. I\'ve dated skinny women, but I just find the curves softer and more feminine. I\'m reminded of the quote from Pulp Fiction: \"It\'s unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.\"

**DONOTDELETE**

You know us brothers don\'t mind a bigger girl at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat, yes and god bless you.

aw she\'s a BRICK

HOUSE ....

Banned User

I know, I now realize this, AFTER I got done posting, and messing around with the calculator, they say 0.7 is ideal, so, anywhere from 0.618 to 0.7 is GOOD, but, 0.618 is supposed to be the PERFECTION.

And, yes, it\'s not the size, but the ratios and shape, and a little fat is GOOD, not just becuase of breasts, but I like a little baby fat on the back...Little more on the ass...Bigger tits...Yep..Little padding on the side of the waist (I said LITTLE...)

Bart

Banned User

There\'s a DIFFERENCE! BETWEEN RATIO AND size!!!!!

D*mn it, get that through your HEADS...If you eat more, you\'re a \"bigger\" women, which was liked back then, now, maybe slimmer women, but the ratios haven\'t CHANGED at all...And, it was said that \"ideal\" wth ratio (probably health wise) was 0.7..And phi is 0.618....And, the ratio of beauty has not changed of 0.618..Because, it\'s in geometric shapes, and acoustics, etc...But, I think the 0.7 was just becuase of the health wise, what\'s ideal..And, they are probably putting it THERE, instead of 0.618...Becuase, they don\'t want to discourage any of the ladies that they aren\'t PERFECT..

Just like today..I seen a thin girl, but with the right curves...I think it\'s ALWAYS been ratios, just, size and shape differences...I mean, you could have 0.618..But a flat but, round but, etc...Ratios are the same..I don\'t know HOW you change the ratios though, except, at least, for a guy, when you work out, and release more test, that will probalby change it..And, the most test and growth hormone releasing lifts are the big 3 powerlifts, bench, squat, deadlift...When I do the deadlifts, the veins in the neck pop out, and everything, and I get red face, and headache, I think that uses the MOST muscles in the body...And is probably BETTER to do, than, say, curls, they aren\'t doing anything, like a bodybuilder...Every muscle is bigger, but they aren\'t in PROPORTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why women don\'t like bodybuilders, and that is why, I do the exercises that use the MOST muscle, instead of JUST focusing on one, like, triceps, or chest, etc...Mostly deadlifts and bench...The best you can do, puts EVERYTHING in proportion, they like bigger, just not bodybuilding size ANDproportion, and, I do have a \"canon of proportion...\" Greek statue for GUYS...Of what the RIGHT proportion is...They used it on ALL the statues, and would even use the body, and put the person\'s head sculpture on the top...Doryphorus I think the name is...
    I will post it later on probably.
    Bart

Banned User

Red! That\'s what I\'ve been saying ALL along too....

Exactly, there\'s a hot girl, and someone says something, and I\'m like..Eh...Whatever...And than, there\'s a girl, not that hot, but ALL the guys want to f** her, makes sense...

That\'s what JVK doesn\'t understand EVERYTHING sexual wise EVERYTHING is pheromonial conditioning EVERYTHING, however, BEAUTY, has to do with proportions, and colors, etc...

Example, even though big butts may be liked more (sexual...) MODELS are still considered better looking, because of proportion, so, that would PROVE it wrong, or, the peacock, even though, pheromonal CONDITIONING would say, they mean sex, HOWEVER, they are ALSO beautiful to the eye, color...

Big butts (sexual), better colors, proportion, beautiful, with, or WITHOUT pheromones, that\'s why, girls can say, \"she\'s so beautiful, but have NOOO feeling for her at ALL.\"

Bart

The question we are asking is why the peacock is beautiful to the eye.

**DONOTDELETE**

Why?

Because we like you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information