Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default open mindness of women

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been using PI for almost 6 months. I must say that at least for me, it wasnt what I expected to be.
    First of all, I noticed that in crowded bars/pubs, night clubs, it is has no effect at all.
    In my opnion, it helps only for going out for dates, where I got little change after using PI.
    In any case, I want to know, if the open mindness of the girl can play a role in effect of the pheromone.
    I mean, if the girl is very conventional (like thinks of serious relationships, or still virgin), can it have effect?
    Is it the same effect if I am going with a conventional girl or a open minded girl (open minded I mean not virgin, and enjoying her life to the max).

I need your opninion on this.

Thanks.

Default Re: open mindness of women

tommy

If the chemistry is right,and I\'m talking about your(and her)natural chemistry,as well as your Pheromone-enhanced chemistry,your chances of getting a hit on a reserved,virginal girl are probably about the same as you\'d have getting a hit on a total Wild-Woman.

I was at a bar two nights ago and after I smiled at a young lady five empty seats away she walked over to me and struck up a conversation.Within a few minutes she was \"woman-handling\" me.(This would be the equivalent of man-handling had our roles been reversed).

Now,here comes her girlfriend down the bar to retrieve her friend.I\'m going to presume that, as these two ladies were friends,that wherever they fell on the Virgin~Slut scale,they were likely within the same general rating.(Both girls leaned much more to the Virginal end of the scale).Well girl number two evidently responded neither to my smile,nor my Pheromone aura,while number one seemed as though she would have been happy to give me a head to toe tongue-bath.Go figure!

Are you using PI alone or with a cologne? how much are you applying,and where?

Have you considered adding an Androstenol product to the mix?
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

tommy,
    I\'m surprised that PI isn\'t working in crowded clubs. That\'s where I first discovered its power. One drop got me lots of attention; whereas I was still invisible after 6 dabs of APC.
    How much are you using?
    Having said that, I think 2 sprays of Edge work even better. So you might want to give that a try.
    Regarding the effects on conservative vs. liberal girls... I think pheros are just as likely to make a conservative girl horny as a liberal one; but, of course, the conservative girl is going to be less likely to want to act on these feelings. (Leading to repression, neurosis, and a genrally unhealthy attitude towards life. IMO. The sad part is that it\'s not the girl\'s fault. I blame society\'s double standards.)

**DONOTDELETE**

Now the edge sounds like a good product as well

Thread Information