Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Experience with PI/W

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Girls! I\'m new to this board, and new to pheremones. I recently purchased some PI/W and was wondering if anyone could share their experiences with this product. Also, could someone recommend an approximate amount for the optimal effectiveness?

Thanks,

Bunny

Default Re: Experience with PI/W

Hi Hunny Bunny,
    Welcome Aboard. I love you\'re screen name. It just sounds so sweet.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, Hunny (may we call you Hunny?)

Check out the women\'s forum and see if your question\'s answered there. If it is at all, that\'s probably where it will be. If not, we\'re kind of pioneering, so you\'ll have to put it on and tell *us* what happens.

Welcome,

FTR

OK, I have PI/w and I use it pretty sparingly, especially in warm weather as it can kind of morph into a sweaty smell, at least it has on me on occasion. But other times it doesn\'t (or I don\'t smell it anyway), so I can only assume it has to do with body chemistry.

but the times I have used it during lovemaking it turns my husband into a lusty beast, so it must have some effect. PCC does this too.

In casual encounters I have found it makes people really warm up to you, they become talkative and friendly. I have had people follow me around like they\'re trying to get closer to the smell, men and women both.

For public encounters, the best use seems to be a tiny drop of PI/w on the neck maybe, or wrists, along with a nice cologne of your choosing. Fruity scents are not so great with PI/w but spicy or musky scents do work well with it. There is no need to OD, a little goes a long long way.

I am going to try diluting it quite a bit as described in a thread here (I think the \"French Chef\" thread). read the post by \"woman\" for these tips.

P.S Welcome to these boards and to pheros, they\'re a lot of fun.

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Also, thanks to Sophie for being so descriptive. I\'ve actually used pheros from a company called \"Intimate Research\". They worked ok, but the difference was so suttle, it wasn\'t worth the $75 per bottle that I had to dish out. I keep hearing all these good things about PI/W, so I will try it and let everyone know how it goes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cheers! to the goddess in you...

Thread Information