Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie advice - attracting young women

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey bros, I just joined the forum and have been reading a lot over the past week. I like what I see, and hope to get good advice from all you vets.

I\'m 23. 6\'0\" tall, 170 lbs. I have a very athletic build and (humbly) consider myself a very good looking guy. I have no trouble attracting the 8\'s, but i want to attract 9\'s and 10\'s as well.

I\'ve read that younger women line -NONE, and also read that SOE with NPA is a great combo. I\'m looking to attract women ages 18-25... mainly 21 & 22 year olds.

Let me know if I need to give any more info. I\'d like to make an educated decision before I decided on which phero to buy.

Thanks fellas,
    Hookem146

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie advice - attracting young women

SOE seems to be a favorite and a good choice to start with. NPA appears to work in several mixes online here. I\'ve tried the mix of both together and it is a smooth operator with younger ladies around the age range your looking for. Don\'t forget to add some charm, personality and humor to the chase - they unfortunately don\'t come in a bottle!!!

Enlightened One

Im a year younger than you and thats my combo, same height only slightly bigger - that would be a good start use my DD#1 mix. 70%SOE and 30% NPA in a small mixtue to start with to test it out. Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m 22 like Watcher, and DD#1 works wonders for me too; however, I\'d suggest you to add a bottle of SPMO to your shopping cart. In fact JB#2, which is NPA + SPMO, is my most effective mix.

Don\'t know if SPMO is really the one which lights the dynamite, but the hits are there without a doubt. A few days ago a friend of mine, whom I spent my last vacation with, asked me what magic device I brought with me in these days, when I got laid seven times in fourteen days with girls met on the place... At first I was tempted to answer \"hmm, you\'re not far from truth, you know\", but in the end I just ended up smiling [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, with SoE, NPA and SPMO you can make two good mixes, JB#2 and DD#1. If you have a few extra money you might consider AE too... As usual, for more details check the Cookbook.

be careful mixing SOE and NPA, do a small sample at first. The SOE/NPA stinks something bad on me about 15 mins after application to my skin, smells like you guessed it, cat piss.

For me to get the effect, i have to put JB#1 on neck and SOE on hands or forearms

Thread Information