Close

Thread: PCC Arrived

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PCC Arrived

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The *&*(@#$ conciege in my building won\'t accept packages anymore (blames it on 9/11) so I had to leave a note for the FedEx man telling him the door was unlocked, leave the package inside the door and push the button in so it would lock when he shut it. I didn\'t know when I left this morning whether he would do it or not. Forgot about it, went to work, came home, opened the door and thought, fresh, what\'s that fresh smell, looked down and saw the package, thought maybe a bottle had broken. It hadn\'t. I opened it up and rolled on one inch on each wrist and an inch at the base of my neck. Started to get a headache and had to blow my nose. My head feels funny. Just washed it off my wrists. We\'ll see what happens.

Enlightened One

Default Re: PCC Arrived

Sounds like first exposure, ive got my bottle right beside me here it is fairly strong but youll get used to it, you should test it out. This stuff is strong enough.

Headache = cause first exposure
    Blow youre nose- youre brain clearing out its nasal passages trying to get a good old whiff of this stuff on youre body - its probably never been exposed to it before.
    That funny dea feeling - The old pheromone buzz, could also be a self DIHL. Lol have fun. Welcome to the world of pheromones fulltiltredhead.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, Watcher. I don\'t like this stuff at all. I\'m grouchy as a bear. Can\'t think straight. Head hurts. There\'s something bothering me way in the back of my sinuses is sort of pinging, like at the top of my soft pallette. Feel like I need a back rub and go to sleep.

**DONOTDELETE**

Blech. Got this weird metallic taste in my mouth like when you smell nail polish remover and it makes me salivate.
    Good lord what is this stuff.

upsidedown

Well, I guess it\'s sort of like some guys with A1....it works on women, but bothers the wearer.

Perhaps you should just wear it in places where you\'re less likely to smell it youself....away from your face. Some have suggested wearing on the back of the neck as being undetectible to the wearer.

I hope you find a way to at least test it out to see if it works. Then, hopefully you\'ll find a way to get used to it or learn to wear it and avoid the side effects on you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, that\'s such a good idea. I\'ll try that tomorrow, thanks. It really does have a lot of side effects, I\'m surprised.

Enlightened One

Those side effects are common, you should notice that they subside if not order some NPA or SOE and see how they go. But you are at least noticing an effect which means its doing something, you may be surprised quite a bit, try on other people the back of neck thing may be good. But if anything is noticable it at least prove that pheromones influence people wether negative/positive in nature. More weight to our argument.

www.ebetonline.com.au

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s messing up my senses, it\'s got my tastebuds all thrown off and my sense of smell is SO amplified. I mentioned earlier I had a nasty taste in my mouth like when you smell nail polish remover? I looked up after a minute and realized there was a bottle of nail polish remover sitting here on my desk. The top was on tight, and it\'s been here for ... god knows how long, and I\'m at this desk constantly and I never noticed it before, much less smelled it enough to be able to taste it. I had to go put it in a drawer. Wow.

Enlightened One

Amplicifation effect, youll notice if you are near men while wearing this stuff youll smell them to. Lol its fun however i can smell what people are like (ie their attitude temperment etc by their androgen profile - having used phermones for five years) See the WOW effect is strong start sniffing the desk computer and everything its amazing what this stuff does now tomorrow try go get some interactions from other people and watch the fun (OD is good to) say 25 swipes of PCC and go into a crowded supermarket ha ha ha. Great for alter ego.

PCC is good for men with workouts as it raises T levels giving a better responses from a weights session. Good luck fulltiltredhead you have entered our world can you handle it. You should also notice you may get smarter also. SOE has been said to act as a cognitive enhancer making you smarter i use it to study and for tests youll be amazed at my marks in my uni course went from 60% range to 95% average. But that could just be 3 years of accelerated learning to ie speed reading mega memory and MMA (mind mapping and association techniques) By the way nail polish with a PCC boosted smell is weird lol.

www.ebetonline.com.au

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh Gawd, if I\'m near men I\'ll be able to smell them too?...you mght end up reading about me in the papers (hey I know that woman, that was our own FullTilt)

But they can smell me, that\'s the important thing, right? This is not to make the woman feel good but for the man to have a testosterone boost, right?

**DONOTDELETE**

Dang, if this PCC really amplifies the sense of smell in women, this could be risky! Wouldn\'t it amplify the effect of our pheros, for better or worse?

PCC interests me. Perhaps, it\'s the best thing going before the EW goes under revision.

upsidedown

Seems like I remember some discussion a while back about red heads having a more sensitive sense of smell than most. So, this sensitivity to PCC may not indicate an across the board sensitivity by all women, but may be more a confirmation that red heads are more sensative to smells.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, what\'s the relationship of PCC and the new EW? Is EW a more concentrated version of PCC, or are the formulas completely different? Those of who tried both, can you compare and contrast their effects?

**DONOTDELETE**

PCC is turning FTR into a werewolf. I didn\'t know the stuff was supposed to give people superhuman senses. I better get some of that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

OH DAMN! That\'s why I have to keep shaving my palms! lol

The stuff is wicked. Puts a taste in my mouth like kerosene. If it\'s supposed to smell like cooter, somebody got hold of the wrong girl for a prototype.

Well all cooters taste different..but i swear if i ever got one that tasted of kerosene ..that would probably put me off going downtown for sure!

Thread Information