Close

Thread: Help Wanted

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Help Wanted

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quite a week of research and study for me: Couldn\'t have spelled PHEROs 10 days ago; am now curious enough (\"catsdeadnow\") to go ahead and spend money. Many of you seem quite knowledgeable, sincere and helpful, and I\'m hoping to get advice on product(s) I should purchase, based both on your insights into PHEROs, and on what I\'ll now open up and share with you about me.
    My Primary Objective in Buying PHEROs: To help create more comfort, openness and interest in women I
    encounter/meet for the first time.
    Secondary Objective: To then advance that positive first impression to the next level, comfortably promoting attraction and sexual curiosity.
    My Observations: It seems that the affect of PHEROs can involve many different variables: age; height; alpha-status/presence; image; body chemistry; attitude/personality; etc. There\'s also quite a consensus among users that different PHEROs tend to stimulate different responses, or emphasis: aNONE tending to stimulate interest and expression more of a sexual than a social nature; aNOL more likely to encourage or heighten relaxation and social rapport; and aRONE (less conclusively) possibly enhancing both PHEROs\' effectiveness, especially aNOL attributes. I also recognize that PHEROs are only \"helpers\" - they support and promote and are not substitutes for essential pre-existing positive qualities such as empathy, sincerity and warmth. Finally, I know that this is ultimately art, and not science: Experimentation is valuable; realistic expectations essential.
    About Me: Turning 40; 5 ft/9; trim/athletic build (168 lbs); blond, somewhat-spikey hair; big blue eyes. Combined with confident, playful and witty, my personal presence usually registers. Though considered a \"real cutie\" by many (altho a fair distance from macho/Clint Eastwood), first impressions often also include real reservations: Many (especially the more \"in-demand\") women say they feel wary, even suspicious, because of unmistakeable \"bad boy\" image, which can sometimes include my sexuality coming across as more obvious than subtle and personal.
    Meeting Women for the First Time: Am invariably attracted to the most attractive. I usually have to work my way past their initial guarded uncertainty - and sometimes can\'t. When I do, my genuine compassion, smarts and humour usually become noticed and appreciated. And that which began as negatives can gradually become positives: \"Different\" ... \"unique\" ... \"fun\". When able to \"upgrade\" that connection (from curiosity to real interest), I seldom have a problem sustaining interest, and genuinely enjoy and contribute to emotional and sexual sharing.
    The Bottom Line: I need recommendations for quality PHERO products. I intend to begin experimenting with PHERO applications in the hopes that -- together with efforts to come across as more mainstream and empathetic -- PHEROs can help make the more highly sought-after women I\'m most interested in meeting feel less hesitant and more comfortable, and less likely to allow assumptions to get in the way.
    Considerations: Nothing I\'ve read makes me believe really thoughtful advice would recommend I avoid aNONEÂentirely (ie: my appearing \'sexual\' does not equate to my being positively RESPONDED to sexually). I expect my experiments will begin with combining aNOL with aNONE - possibly in higher-aNOL ratio. I\'d prefer (as a start) to buy off-the-shelf and separate applicators (ie: two or more different sprays or concentrates - maybe even wipes). Depending on how results emerge, I\'d be willing to consider the \"chem kit\" approach down the road.
    If you\'re still reading, your interest and advice is genuinely appreciated.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Help Wanted

Ok i dont mean to be short with my response. You have the right idea on how \"pheros\" work and in the context they shoudl be taken. Now one word of interest like fulltiltredhead you should be careful to note that they \"smell\" and can smell overpowering \"not offensive\" but the scent is strong when you are around the bottle and also first contact is the same. It will light youre brain up a bit. This stuff is very concentrated.

That said when you apply, it will fade very quickly but will be effective and good luck. Keep us updated if you are willing to. Being young i cant really recommened an exact product to you. But one good all round phero product based on what youve said could be alter ego for women. Its just been reversed to have more Anol than Anone. (androstenol and androstenone.) It also has AndrosteRONE. The third phero that boosts the overall impact. IT smells quite nice cover fragrence wise also. For a whiff of natural pheros (1000s) of compounds work out and then take a whiff of youre underarms - that will give you a basic idea on what we are talking about.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Watcher. Funny thing about smell: It seems that there are two kinds of -NONE products on love-scent: Those that smell ... and those that have absolutely no odour at all. I haven\'t yet figured out if one is thought to \'work better\' than the other.
    And thanks for the tip on Alter Ego.

Enlightened One

the ones that dont \"smell\" are usually more pure than those that do. Its the small component of renagade compounds left after the manufacturing process that smell. Usually ingredients used that havent completley gone.
    Stone Independant research labs are great - alter ego and all related products use pure human reganent compounds which means an almost 100% purity rate. Other manufacturers seem to have less success. But all the products work very well its just the \"smell\" that comes across sometimes \"the old cat piss esp with andro 4.2)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, Cat\'s Dead, welcome.

Guys, what about copulins for him?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Dude, be prepared to spend some bucks if you want all that.

Chem set + A1 + Edge + essential oils is the way to go. Let me know if you want further advice. We have similar goals.

If you want to do it with preprepared products, I\'d say consider these: AE (request original scent), NPA, SOE. All three can be mixed together. You can get cops included for free, and dilute it 200:1 (mix it with grain alcohol (25ml or so)first, to get it irreversably dissolved and soluble, then throw the whole thing in with the rest jojoba oil, or water and glycerine to make a spray.) Of course that leaves out A1. Oh well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Doc - for now, I think I\'ll buy pre-prepareds, and will also postpone experimenting with COPS.
    So far, the recommendations I\'ve been getting are pretty consistent. (One Question: What are the PHERs in A1 - and in what concentrations/ratios?)

I imagine I\'ll be placing this order:
    - original scent AE
    - SOE
    - NPA

As I gather more \"field-research\", I imagine I\'ll start to carefully mix the pre-prepareds. I\'ll keep you posted.

Actually, A1 is a phero in its own right. Bruce is selling it like the chem set singles.

Check the Cookbook for detales

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Captain - found it.
    Seems to me the A-1 product gets consistently postive reviews on the Forum, both by itself and in mixes. MAY think about getting it later on - you have any experience with A-1?
    Cats

No, I havn\'t tried it, but it\'s definately on my wish list.

Check the \"Latest on A1\" thread for more info, or do a forum search for \"A1\".

Good luck

Cats,
    I promised I\'d post something in your thread, so here I am, but to tell the truth, I don\'t know what I could add to what the pros here have offered. I think your initial starting package idea looks like plenty; save the chem set for later. Lots to play with there.
    Good luck,
    Bruce

Thread Information