Quite a week of research and study for me: Couldn\'t have spelled PHEROs 10 days ago; am now curious enough (\"catsdeadnow\") to go ahead and spend money. Many of you seem quite knowledgeable, sincere and helpful, and I\'m hoping to get advice on product(s) I should purchase, based both on your insights into PHEROs, and on what I\'ll now open up and share with you about me.
My Primary Objective in Buying PHEROs: To help create more comfort, openness and interest in women I
encounter/meet for the first time.
Secondary Objective: To then advance that positive first impression to the next level, comfortably promoting attraction and sexual curiosity.
My Observations: It seems that the affect of PHEROs can involve many different variables: age; height; alpha-status/presence; image; body chemistry; attitude/personality; etc. There\'s also quite a consensus among users that different PHEROs tend to stimulate different responses, or emphasis: aNONE tending to stimulate interest and expression more of a sexual than a social nature; aNOL more likely to encourage or heighten relaxation and social rapport; and aRONE (less conclusively) possibly enhancing both PHEROs\' effectiveness, especially aNOL attributes. I also recognize that PHEROs are only \"helpers\" - they support and promote and are not substitutes for essential pre-existing positive qualities such as empathy, sincerity and warmth. Finally, I know that this is ultimately art, and not science: Experimentation is valuable; realistic expectations essential.
About Me: Turning 40; 5 ft/9; trim/athletic build (168 lbs); blond, somewhat-spikey hair; big blue eyes. Combined with confident, playful and witty, my personal presence usually registers. Though considered a \"real cutie\" by many (altho a fair distance from macho/Clint Eastwood), first impressions often also include real reservations: Many (especially the more \"in-demand\") women say they feel wary, even suspicious, because of unmistakeable \"bad boy\" image, which can sometimes include my sexuality coming across as more obvious than subtle and personal.
Meeting Women for the First Time: Am invariably attracted to the most attractive. I usually have to work my way past their initial guarded uncertainty - and sometimes can\'t. When I do, my genuine compassion, smarts and humour usually become noticed and appreciated. And that which began as negatives can gradually become positives: \"Different\" ... \"unique\" ... \"fun\". When able to \"upgrade\" that connection (from curiosity to real interest), I seldom have a problem sustaining interest, and genuinely enjoy and contribute to emotional and sexual sharing.
The Bottom Line: I need recommendations for quality PHERO products. I intend to begin experimenting with PHERO applications in the hopes that -- together with efforts to come across as more mainstream and empathetic -- PHEROs can help make the more highly sought-after women I\'m most interested in meeting feel less hesitant and more comfortable, and less likely to allow assumptions to get in the way.
Considerations: Nothing I\'ve read makes me believe really thoughtful advice would recommend I avoid aNONEÂentirely (ie: my appearing \'sexual\' does not equate to my being positively RESPONDED to sexually). I expect my experiments will begin with combining aNOL with aNONE - possibly in higher-aNOL ratio. I\'d prefer (as a start) to buy off-the-shelf and separate applicators (ie: two or more different sprays or concentrates - maybe even wipes). Depending on how results emerge, I\'d be willing to consider the \"chem kit\" approach down the road.
If you\'re still reading, your interest and advice is genuinely appreciated.