Close

Default Info from Stone on EW, Strap, and ONS.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yo!

The info contained herein touches on a few threads, and if I get the chance I\'ll cut and paste where appropriate. Meanwhile here\'s an email I sent to Stone followed by their reply:

Hi Matt!
    Oscar here.

As usual I have a barrage of questions to ask. I suppose I figure that it\'s better to be a big nuisance only occasionally, than it is to be a slight nuisance all the time.

I got a couple of bottles of AE from Bruce along with a couple of bottles of \"Essence of Woman\". GAWD! Does this stuff stink! To me it smells like a mixture of vinegar and sh*t. Why is there Indole in there? That\'s a component of feces if I\'m not mistaken. I thought it would smell SOMETHING like pussy. Frankly, I get Maruchan brand Oodles of Noodles Shrimp Soup, and that smells a WHOLE LOT more like pussy than this stuff does. Any hints on how much this stuff should be diluted?

I found the \"One Night Stand\" to be a very pleasant scent. Is that by any chance the same fragrance base used in Rogue Male? The Rogue scent is much more intense, as I suppose that it was necessary to keep it somewhat concentrated to cover the high A-None content. But the scent of ONS seems to be basically the same, just diluted to more closely to specs. Am I right?

My main reason for emailing you this time is to ask about the sex strap. Someone posted about it on Love-Scent\'s Forum and wanted to know about it. Well, it went around and around that this was probably some typical internet phero bullshit, UNTIL someone who ordered it posted that it came from Stone Labs. That of course put things in a whole new light.
    The chief question is - What\'s with the ethnic specificity of targets thing. Have you guys or White Sands LLC (whoever that may be) done studies that provide data on racial or ethnic preferences as to which specific pheros or blends are most effective per ethnicity? Or does the ethnicity issue only affect the infusion of oils that the strap uses as its carrier fragrance?

Because if it IS the pheros, and there\'s data that can assist the members of the forum (who may not be especially interested in the strap per se) in mixing up ethnicity specific blends of their own, this could lead to a dramatic increase in sales of the Chem-Sets and the 10mL bottles of None, Nol, A1, and Rone.
    Any information you can give me will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Oscar

And the reply:

Oscar,

You\'ll have to wait for Rob or Matt to answer your questions about the Indole - I\'m afraid I don\'t know much about that. But keep in mind that feces are never far from that vaginal cavity, and a little fecal aroma is calculated to be in the Essence because of that. It\'s a subliminal fragrance that triggers Testosterone production - nothing more. You are correct about the fragrances, I do know that the ONS and the Rogue DO have the same base fragrance; heavier in the RM for the reason you cited.

Regarding the Sex Strap, the story behind this product and the site is a long one, but suffice to say that originally Stone Independent Research, Inc. was contracted by the proprietors of SexStrap.com to produce an additive concentrate (the active pheromone blend) for this device, and after some negotiation over a debt, SIR ended up owning the site.

We feel the same way as you I\'m sure: The marketing is horrible, the claims are ridiculous, and the tag lines read like a sophomoric attempt at explaining quantum mechanics. The original owners of the site obviously understood very little about how pheromones work. That said, the straps DO contain a legitimate dose of pheromones, and the \"study\" that was done by the previous owners of the site is supposed to have been legitimate (paperwork was transferred to us to support these \'studies\'; it is still under review, but looks surprisingly authentic thus far). The \"ethnic customization\" is nothing more than a variation of the fragrances and oils used to scent the strap, but again it is not totally outside the realm of reason to believe that certain fragrances are more appealing to people of various ethnic backgrounds. It\'s really just a convenient (albeit gimmicky and some would say tacky) method to apply pheromones to your clothing instead of your skin. The originators of the site had the right idea, but the wrong execution.

In any event, we haven\'t done much with the site yet because the registration transfer has STILL not been completed after nearly a year. And now we are finding that SPAM mirror sites are still in existence all over the place. The intent was to revamp the site to legitimatize it, but first we must secure our customers safety and limit our liability.

Please advise everyone on Love-Scent that the \'legit\' SexStrap.com bills through CCNOW - NOT iBill. Anyone who ordered a product and failed to receive it should contact us here directly with the information from their transaction - we may be able to help them get their money back and if nothing else send them what they ordered (if they ordered via a defunct SPAM site, iBill would bill them but no-one would ever see the order as it is no longer linked to us; this is FRAUD and we would happily help to locate the perpetrators).

Very kind regards,

Lori

Lori Sweet

Customer Service

Sometimes, all you\'ve got to do is ask!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Default Re: Info from Stone on EW, Strap, and ONS.

Good groundwork oscar, just one pointl, putting a scent of feces in a mix, well im not sure about that but if it works and is not offensive then oook. White Sands (White sands proving ground anyone - lol UFO) but its good that its finally been explained certainly some marketing potential there also.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Info from Stone on EW, Strap, and ONS.

To anyone interested:

Main Entry: in·dole
    Pronunciation: \'in-\"dOl
    Function: noun
    Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary ind- + -ole
    Date: 1869
    : a crystalline compound C8H7N that is a decomposition product of proteins containing tryptophan, that can be made synthetically, and that is used in perfumes; also : a derivative of indole

Why something like that is used in perfumes it beyond me. LOL

Thread Information