Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default difference between dihl and anxiety and fear?...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Arent the two very similar to one another. I mean i was in class and the professor had gone on and one about what was going to be expected from us. Then he said...im looking at you students from here and from all the deer in headlights looks... im going to tell you students that its not going to be impossible to succeed but its just going to take a lot of hard work. Now when i go to bars sometimes...i get long stares from certain girls like they are filled with anxiety...Maybe they think im gonna run them over with a truck....Is this a good thing or a bad thing?......I was mostly wearing none at the time.......

Enlightened One

Default Re: difference between dihl and anxiety and fear?...

They are similar in some regards but as well as anxiety and fear you need to extend it to biwelderment and looking at the attractive sexy \'good smelling thing that is making my brain tingle\" you know when you are checking out a good looking woman well women do the same thing. Sort of like she wants to get \"INTERACTIVE\" with you. None gets these looks but also does nol and rone also. And of course in the mixes. Expectations are that if you are getting any response from the pheros above what would normally happen then they are working. (negative weird or positive) even people being calm in youre presence ie guys wearing PCC-couplins and havign all the people real calm around them same thing.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Physiologically, fear and extreme arousal are very similar. The cognitive or narrative interpretation of the situation, and the strength of the adrenal response, to name two things, make them different. Also, I think it is possible to \"add more comfort and trust\" to get a more clearly sexual response.

See my \"Latest A1\" thread for hit stories and more theories about this.

Physiologically, fear and extreme arousal are very similar. The cognitive or narrative interpretation of the situation, and the strength of the adrenal response, to name two things, make them different. Also, I think it is possible to \"add more comfort and trust\" to get a more clearly sexual response, and get the blood flowing to the peripheries. Cold hands are not a typical sexual response.

See my \"Latest A1\" thread for hit stories and more theories about this.

**DONOTDELETE**

The reason you should move in close and touch, if you can, when you see DIHL is exactly because you\'re rescuing her from what you just induced (fear/arousal) and she\'ll see you as providing safety, which is a huge component of what women want (safety/protection).

Insightful, Ms. Red.

Point well taken, Red.

These are crucial issues to resolve if we\'re going to work with -none.

Enlightened One

Just another reason to go kino and interactive. The one most important compenant (thanks red) for women is saftey and protection. And if you are inducing a state lol then why not take advantage and get some. Be careful in the workplace most women will just disappear if faced with strong none and giggle in a staffroom somewhere. (OD mostly)

Thread Information