As you guys have requsted, here it is...

For Newbies especially the new ladies...

...the original HSMU was at what I consider it\'s limit (100 post) and 2.0 was getting quite huge so here for your pleasure and convience is HSMU 3.0 .

1. For you newbies the HSMU is the place for you to place your hits stories and details of such that may help us the rest of us. A lot of answers to some newbie questions may be found right here. And please newbies, check out the phero users cookbook 3.0 at <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html>http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html</a>. There\'s so much info there your head might explode. To be a member of the Hit Squad simply get hits. So far members include myself, Watcher, TallCoolOne, Redcapp, Marz, Whitehall, JPGR and a few others. Some of our new members are Swinger MD, Jamboot, CptKipling, DrSmell this and some others.

2. Old members, you know what to do. Now lets start it off with

3. Hit Stories...
I personally like to hear stories about hits at the work place because I tend to wear pheros at work (when I do work) and I like to hear about the do\'s and don\'ts and what people are wearing and the effects their having.

A popular thing everyone likes to hear about it the club or party story, that\'s always fun. And another thing. Where\'s all the ladies. We had or two female Squad members and they disappeared on us. Come on, any ladies getting hits out there? (Actually when I originally wrote this there weren\'t a lot of ladies now there are a lot more).

And JB mix stories. I like to hear about what\'s happening with users of the JB mixes especially JB-X, JBDD #1 and JBM#1 all basically new mixes.

What we want in a hit story is details, particularly and most importantly what you wore when you got the big hit, where you wore it and the circumstances. These are the major factors.

And I see PPC is getting popular. Is there a possible JB mix in the future with PPC? Who knows. Someone\'s probably done it already and I missed the post on it. Oh well. I\'m at your service and people, let\'s be careful out there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat