Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: A Classic Hit - an Asian woman too.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    MTBE = modulating the bad effects

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Maybe a recongized hit.

I think maybe she wanted you to either say something or stop looking at her because it was distracting her, not that she was annoyed that you were looking at her, because she did do the hair thing. Not long ago, I was at the grocery store and this man kept staring and staring and I finally scowled him straight in the eye and said \"What?!\" and he said, \"Oh, sorry, lady. You have beautiful eyes.\" If I hadn\'t been such a bitch, preoccupied collecting ingredients for a recipe and pressed for time, something could have happened there... Another time, I was sitting in a booth by the window of a restaurant by myself, and this man passed by, stopped and looked at me a second, I was deep in a daydream and smiled at him absent-mindedly, he walked on -- and in a minute, came back into the restaurant with a rose in his hand (from a street vendor nearby) -- handed me the rose, and said \"You look so lovely sitting there,\" and then ran off. I was too stunned to speak but I wish I\'d had the presence of mind to ask him to sit down. Maybe it was just a random act of kindness and he just wanted to give me a flower and go on about his business, but I still have that rose, and I certainly would have talked to him if he\'d wanted to talk. The point of the stories is to give you examples of openers. Next time, say something, MM! It doesn\'t really even matter what. If you\'re admiring her, tell her. I think her look directly at you was an unspoken \"What?!\" and your cue to speak. I was charmed by \"You look so lovely sitting there\" and \"You have beautiful eyes.\" Easy and direct, right?

You look so lovely typing there. You\'re punctuation is beautiful. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I got up this morning, went to the gas station, filled up the car, checked the oil, put air in the tires, added some antifreeze, then went to Home Depot for supplies, came back here and changed out all the lightbulbs to full spectrum lightbulbs and installed dimmer switches on all the lights, installed shelves, installed curtain rods, moved furniture around, unpacked my books...I have no makeup on, hair in a ponytail, barefoot with dirty feet, I feel grimy and I smell like a dog. Actually. But there you have the power of cyber ... I could be a European coed ... with red lipstick ... or whatever else your heart desires, Exit.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default One of the best nights ever...

FTR and EXIT get a room already. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

By the way, speaking of FTR I had a full tilt night tonight. One of the best nights out at a club with JB #1 on the chin and wrist respectively. First I went to a bar/club and things were kind of dead. So I chilled for awhile and came back when the club was jumping (usually they get hot around 12 - 1. So I come in and this thick blonde girl in a short black grabs me and starts dancing right away. So I\'m dancing with her for a while then the girl the party was for (the bachelorette) comes up to me and just starts grinding on me. (She was drunk so you know what happens with Alc and Pheros) so I\'m dancing with her and then another chick in the party comes over, she was a heavyset chick (but she was stacked and definitely heavyset in all the right places) and so I\'m dancing with three chicks until the first two leave and I\'m dancing on and off with the first chick for awhile. Cool. By the way my best luck is usually with bacherlorette parties so that\'s not new but it\'s like the pheros make the women\'s reactions stronger. You\'ll see what I mean.

Now I walk out of the bar into a club. The place is packed and it\'s hard to dance there, downstairs is packed too but bigger so there\'s a little more room and like three bachelorette parties going on. Triple cool. So I go downstairs and chill. No bites but I\'m not forcing it. This hot older woman (not really old but let\'s say mid-thirties early forties, busty, wide hips, nice butt, black skirt and tight foral print blouse) is dancing. So I move in. She grabs me and says to her friends \"Let\'s get some more people in the party.\" We dance for a few minutes while she\'s singing \"Dancing Queen\" to me (see the bad part about the downstairs is it\'s more disco, upstairs is rock, hip-hop and dance) then says she has to \"check on her mom.\" She kisses me on the cheek then passes me on to her friend who comes in close and starts to dance with me. Then the original woman comes back with her other friend and they all dance with me. (Three girls at once, twice in one night. A record broken. Thank you).

Finally I have to go. I get a kiss on the cheek from both girls (the third one left she was there with her boyfriend). There\'s was some girl snatching earlier in the outting but not much of that. (I was dancing with one girl and her friend came over to grab her. Her friend ignored her for awhile then finally left with her). Oh well, obviously this wasn\'t the night to cry over spilt milk believe me. In my book JB #1 is still king.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

Default Re: tonight\'s experience

The typical A1 reaction is \"haven\'t we met before?\", but it usually only seems to happen with HEAVY doses... like WAY more than you would ever use of -none.

One problem with A1 is that if I put that much on in a place where it gets into my nose (ie: on the neck under the chin, etc.) I often get an anxiety reaction: sweaty palms, etc.

So the idea (I forget whose idea it was) of putting it on the back of the neck is a really good one for me.

At lower doses, A1 just seems to make women relax. They don\'t see me as a threat they have to defend themselves against. They instantly feel comfortable with me.

This is important because I think I have heavy natural -none and also maybe look kind of intimidating (I think I look like a sweet pussycat, but other people tell me I look almost scary at times! I had to stop wearing my favorite black leather jacket because it took me over the top in intimidation, apparently.)

The high-dose \"haven\'t we met before\" reaction is interesting because it\'s one of the few reactions that actually causes the woman to introduce herself (though she doesn\'t think that\'s what she\'s doing, because she\'s convinced she already knows me). It doesn\'t work on just anyone, but will work fairly often if I stand next to the woman for perhaps 3 minutes (in a bar, etc.).

My typical mix is lower-dose A1, quite a good amount of -nol, and my own cologne and special sauce. I did some experimentation with NPA, pure -none and pure -rone in different combinations, but found that they all seemed to reduce the positive responses I was getting.

Phero Pro

I read in another topic that A1 is found a lot in human sweat in a 4:1 ratio to -none. Perhaps the sweating and anxiety are a natural reaction of the body: lots of A1 and no sweat? Let\'s make some sweat then. And as you normally sweat as you move a lot, perhaps the bad feeling comes from the fact that you sweat without moving. The anxiety is a natural reaction to changes in your body that shouldn\'t normally be there. Did that make any sense?

Phero Dude

Did that make sense? I\'m not sure. Sort of, but it is a bit hard to follow. I know that if I am sweating and not moving, it is usually because the room temperature is too hot and at such times I feel incredibly irritated.

Phero Dude

XVS, thanks for the A1 info. The anxiety thing does not sound good at all. I don\'t know whether the stuff is worth the money or not. You say some women \"introduce\" themselves, but only when you are ODing. As for relaxing the women so that they don\'t see you as a threat, I feel that EW is really doing that for me. Really, it is working wonders. Believe it or not I have always had the same problem as you. My image is basically like a blond, long haired rock star. I could never figure out why most women want nothing to do with me, since I am not some kind of [censored]. Finally,a couple of my acquaintances told me that the girls are just too intimidated by me. I supposed it is partly my whole aura, and it could be -none related. Maybe I am already high -none because I am the type of guy where if I wear more than a little -none I become hostile and I literally cause some people to jump out of my way or shake.
    So, anyway, I would like someone to convince me that A1 will make things even better for me, but from what I have heard so far. It doesn\'t sound like it would take me beyond what the EW is doing for me. But then again, I\'ll never know unless I try it.

Phero Dude

Default Probably a hit(s)

Went to my salsa lesson again this evening. Two girls who are friends were there. I\'ve probably met them about 3 times before, and I knew that they seemed kind of friendly towards me and were probably a bit interested, but nothing major ever passed between us. Well, tonight the lesson was in a bar. Nobody was drinking, but I mention the bar because it is a different atmosphere than the dance studio. However, I don\'t think the bar atmosphere alone accounts for what happened. I did two things different today. I doubled my EW application and increased the JB for my usual 2-3 drops to 4 drops. To make a long story short, both of these chicks were really touching me time and time again; and holding my hand sometimes. One of them kept putting her hand on my leg and squeezing my arm. It was really wild. When we would dance I would get her laughing at something such as her mistake and she\'d be falling into my arms. Anyway, it was pretty exciting and romantic to say the least.

Phero Dude

The difference:

EW is female. It makes you seem as if you\'ve been with a woman recently.

This can probably relax some women in that you have something they subconsciously detect as an \"endorsement\" in that another woman has been intimate with you recently.

On the other hand, some people have said that it causes a jealosy reaction in some women.

A1 on the other hand is a male pheromone. It makes you seem like a very comfortable man to be with. I think that\'s a big difference!

Phero Pro

xvs, please go key in your age & gender in your profile~

Default A New World\'s Record?

Hits are pretty common these days but here\'s my OLDEST female response.

I was at the Post Office, standing in line, when I made a statement that I figured would get the attention of the middle aged woman in front of me it line - \"What a fashion blunder - a plaid sport coat and a tattersall shirt!\" It was silly but true and something to hopefully get the converation going. (It was a very muted plaid, BTW.)

Instead of the woman in front, the woman in back pipes up that \"Oh, no, you\'re dressed really, really well. You look really nice. You\'re a very handsome man\" and so on and so forth. Well, I\'m certainly not handsome and it was an outfit that did clash a bit. The funny thing was that the woman was well into her 70\'s and she just wouldn\'t shush about how good looking I was. Any sober, non-pheromoned woman with vision acceptable to DMV would not have said that so I presume the pheromones were working on her.

Phero Dude

Default A1 vs. EW

XVS, thanks for pointing out the difference between A1 and EW. I can live with endorsement thing. In fact, that is one of the main reasons why I decided to try EW. So, far I haven\'t had any jealousy problems,and if I do in the future I think I might enjoy it.
    However, whether I am viewed as a woman that is comfortable to be with or a man that is comfortable to be with, could be a problem. I mean,this stuff hasn\'t gotten me laid yet, so who knows what it really is doing to the women\'s mind. I\'m a little concerned about how the women are viewing me, but I am leaning toward thinking that it is not going to be a problem to be using a female phero. Appearance-wise I am unmistakeably male, and attitude-wise as well. Also, using -none should ensure a definite male-signature coming through. What do you think of that?

Phero Pro

Default On the job hunt.

Hi everyone,

I just came back from an interview for a job. I put an entire SOE gel pack about 30 min before meeting the interviewer. Had a nice interview with the lab head and one of the post docs. They both seemed fairly chatty and relaxed. The lab head even knew on of my fellow lifeguards (his mother plays golf with the lab head).

I probably won\'t find out until the end of this week if the SOE gel did it\'s job, although the stuff was certainly working several hours later. Two Punjabi gentlemen got on my bus on the way home, sat down next to me, and started to chat away through the entire ride. Man, I\'ve never heard anyone chat so incessantly and as loud as those two [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] .

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: On the job hunt.

Swinger-
    How do you know they were Punjabi?

Phero Dude

Default Re: A1 vs. EW

I haven\'t experimented much with copulins so far.

-none doesn\'t seem to work for me... in fact it seems to cancel out the benefits of other pheros.

Phero Pro

Default Re: On the job hunt.

That was actually sort of a guess on my part. From the way they dressed, I would guess that they were part of the Sikh community up here. A friend of mine had said that they speak Punjabi, but not sure if she\'s right.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Very curious

Awhile back, after I\'d had this amazing afternoon with Mr. Wonderful, I came here to post results, and the last post was Dr. Smell saying something about FTR\'s gonna get me now, and I acknowledged that and then wrote about my experience. Y\'all did not say one word, it\'s like my post didn\'t even exist. I thought it was pretty powerful evidence for pheromones increasing testosterone.

Did I write that in the wrong place? Was that not a hit?

Default Gender Differences

Red,

I see differing gender prospectives here. For men, pheromones are most useful in attracting a female sex partner. For women, the problem seems to be getting the most out of the one you have. I\'m over-generalizing here, of course, but men do have to put more work into finding someone than women do. A woman can get laid anytime she chooses - so long as she\'s not too choosie.

That\'s not to say that women can\'t and don\'t use pheromones for attracting more interest but most of the time, at least on this board, they want to improve the relationship they already have. The increased interest is most often a pleasant side effect. The lesbians seem to have more of a male perspective since their problem is similar to a male\'s - finding a partner.

However, I\'m with you on the increased enjoyment that pheromones can offer during the sex act. I consider them an effective aphrodisiac and greatly appreciate your perspective.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Gender Differences

Thanks, Whitehall, I appreciate your response.

There\'s nothing I hate more than having to find and get used to a new partner, and I really do think that without the pheromone boost, the one I have could have slipped -- the thing did seem to be heading south. So it\'s a big deal to me. But apparently doesn\'t come under the definition of a \"hit.\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey FullTilt, don\'t take it to hard. I posted a hit huge great hit story Sunday and they blew me off too, it happens. Maybe there was a discussion that people fouund more interesting. But hey, I start a new job next week and I hope to get a chance to see people\'s reaction\'s when I walk in with the JB #1 on.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Good luck - I\'ll be looking to hear about it. Thanks for your note.

Phero Pro

Hiya Jambat! Congrats on the new job! As for my search, I just used a SOE gel pack for each of the interviews that I had this week. In the last interview I dramatically watched her mood go from arms crossed at the begining of the interview to completely open, relaxed and using her hands to emphasize her emthusiasm. Haven\'t gotten any call backs though [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] (they told me that I\'ll know by Friday).

I\'m thinking about using DD#1 mix during my next interview. Any suggestions other than SOE and DD#1. (Sigh) Gotta get back to cranking out those resumes and cover letters [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] .

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Congrats, Jambat!

Hey FTR... Thanks for posting your hit. Yes, I think it was most certainly a hit... I agree with you about the fact that you hate to have to find someone new. So if the phero\'s are working for you, that\'s GREAT!! Keep up the good work, and sorry we didn\'t respond back to your post. Could you possibly find it within your tender heart to forgive us?

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

Don\' be silly, mon. Just wondered why, is all. No reason, is the answer. It\'s all good.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default some more hits

I reckon this is the place to note hits.... even if it was all the way on page 8.
    I was able to make a friends wedding due to some last minute changes in my travel schedule and figured that would be a fun testing environment. I did the solo thing as it was a bit of a trip to get there and thought all the better.

The wedding was full of three age groups. under 18 (lots of high school girls... friends of the family) Groups of pair-bonded people my age (late 20\'s - 30-ish) and over 40\'s. It was pretty strange to see such clumping of ages with 100 people there, but so it was. Only two single women over 18 and under 40 were there btw. Ok, enough setting up... here\'s the story.
    I used P10 in some Givenchy cologne that usually gets great reactions as it\'s a very unique scent and I get comments on it withough mones. Well this time I mixed it to get the 0.015% like inPPA, thinking that was the magic bullet. I have only used P10 twice before this as it is a bit too strong and gets scary reactions. Well at 4:1 with cologne (0.06% None in straight P10 I needed to get it to 0.012 or 0.015) it started getting reactions immediately. It was in the city my mom lives in and my aunt was first to say she loved the cologne I was wearing and NEEDED to know what it was to get my uncle some.
    At the wedding, DIHL from two 17 year olds that were sitting in front of me as I went to sit down. One smiled and blushed, the other looked like she was stoned. (was standing for about 2 mins about 2.5 feet away when they turned to see the ring-bearers come by... but decided I was more interesting)
    So far so good... but too young for me.
    Ok, wedding over and outside to greet my friend and congratulate her. Hugs for everyone that came by... I got a hug that wouldn\'t let go as she said thanks and a few other things. Then she sticks her head in my neck and breathes a deep breath and whispers something about now she knows why all her young cousins were asking about me. Her husband, a friend of mine, just gave me a quizzical (sp?) look and laughed asking me what she said... and gave her a bit of a look as he knows she and I at one point..umm.. yeah..that. But before he came along of course.
    Down the stairs to the bottom of the church and was stopped by the mother of the bride and her two sisters, all Brazilian by birth. Again the question...\"what are you wearing you smell great\" and more noses in my neck. One grabbed me by the back of the head to get a good grip and I though she was going to kiss me. This is a 46 year old woman who has the body of a 16 year old and just oozes sexuality so it was mutually beneficial. (She came by at the reception and mentioned I should come to Brazil and shows me a picture of her daughter. Also mentions I can stay at their house, even though we were only talking for 10 mins I guess if her neice trusts me she does too... hmm a vacation to Brazil eh?)

Needless to say I think I found a good club or sexual hits mix. The reactions from this mix was much better than previous tries with P10.

My previous successes were with SOE and NPA (8:3) that I use when I wear phero\'s during the week (about1 or 2 times a week)

Wizard

Phero Pro

Default Re: some more hits

Soe and NPA is pretty much Watcher\'s DD#1. Good that it worked for you!

Phero Pro

Default Re: some more hits

ifrwizard,

Sorry to pick your post apart, but you said that you mixed the stuff in P10 so that the -none was at 0.15%. What were the concentrations of the rone and nol? Anyhow you said that you mixed this with your cologne at a ratio of 4:1 to get a -none concentration of 0.6%? This is more concentrated than PI or RM! I take it it\'s probably 0.06% right. Oh and how much of the final mix did you apply? Great story man, keep it up.

BTW at the moment I\'m in the computer lab of the local university wearing 3 sprays of JB#1. I was sitting in a section that was fairly empty of people and now there are quite a few women sitting at the computers all around me. Anyhow gotta go. This computer is starting to . . . *cough*. . . develop problems. Maybe I\'ll ask this gal sitting next to me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information