Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    Enlightened One

Default Re: some more hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes DD#1 has its place, if it isnt working for some people or you are looking for a boost effect try a couple of swipes of PCC to the mix. I guess DD#1-a is what i will call it SOE/NPA plus say 1/10th PCC.

So it is as follows for DD mixes

DD#1 SOE 7:3 NPA
    DD#1-a SOE 6: NPA 3: PCC 1
    DD#2 Attraction 20% Andro 4.2 20% PCC 20% SOE 20%
    NPA 20%
    DD#3 SOE 3: NPA 3: AE 4

Number 3 is just one ive used in the past thought id put my name to it seeing as though this should be put into the cookbook (NIMBUS)

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

What were the concentrations of the rone and nol? Anyhow you said that you mixed this with your cologne at a ratio of 4:1 to get a -none concentration of 0.6%?

<hr></blockquote>
    P10 is 6:3:1. If the none, is 0.06%, then the nol is (3/6)*0.06%, and the rone is (1/6)*0.06%.

I had a different problem. To me, 4:1 means 4 parts cologne to 1 part P10. Is that what was meant? In that case, one gets a final of 0.012%, not 0.015%. Or was it actually mixed to 0.015%, which would be 3 parts cologne to 1 part P10?

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, I edited a bit as it obviously confused a few people. P10 is 6:3:1 and is around 0.06% none. The mix was close to 0.012-015%, but I wasn\'t trying to be exact to the drop, so either 4:1 or 3:1 it\'s still in the ballpark. I was mixing for 4:1 but added a few extra drops so its\' probably 3.32198746:1 in reality. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Of the final mix, I used two sprays of the cologne. It was in one of the sample things they often give at the fragrance counter. I got three with the full-sized bottle of this stuff I bought so I popped the top on one and syphoned it into a dropper to count the drops when I put it back in the bottle. The sprays are a bit smaller than regular cologne bottles and I used one between my fingers and put that on my upper neck near my ears and the other spray on my chest. About the same as 1 full spray out of a normal bottle. I figure subtle is better, and it was. Usually that much without phero\'s I would only get a \"you smell nice\" reaction when a girl got really close and suddenly liked the smell.

Swinger, those lab computers always have problems, I hope one of the girls (or two...) helped with the problem.. ahem.

Default Contentious issue re: DD#3

Have have posted regarding this mix before, but now I see your claiming it!

I actually have come up with quite a few mixes, but just not put names to them.

2:1 SOE:AE CK#2

3:1:5 AE:NPA:SOE variations: 4:2:6

5:4 APC:RM (thanks for the idea abductor)

6:4:3:3:3 APC:RM:NPA:AE:SOE CK#3 (needs some tweeking, still on first batch)

...and I\'m spent! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Contentious issue re: DD#3

The scents for APC + RM won\'t lock up and what you\'ll come out with won\'t smell very nice. Besides you really don\'t get anything out of this mix, it\'s all A-none with nothing (not even NPA\'s special ingredient).

Could work.

3:1:5 AE:NPA:SOE variations: 4:2:6

This sounds promising.

CK#2?

6:4:3:3:3 APC:RM:NPA:AE:SOE CK#3

CK#3? This last one sounds like original JB #X a waste of time, money and mix. APC and RM aren\'t needed so choose one, NPA is always welcome. The mix should go APC:NPA:SOE:AE 30%/30%/20%/20% And if you\'re using CK as a cover scent here, don\'t.

or

RM:NPA:SOE:AE 20%/30%/20%/30% No CK needed here either, RM\'s scent is pretty powerful and pleasant. Besides think about how all those scent will smell together.

-The Bat

Thanks for the responce Jambat.

First of all I would like to say that my post was a bit tongue in cheak.

The scents for APC + RM won\'t lock up and what you\'ll come out with won\'t smell very nice. Besides you really don\'t get anything out of this mix, it\'s all A-none with nothing (not even NPA\'s special ingredient).

<hr></blockquote>

I dont use this as a mix, it was a scent experiment.

Could work.

<hr></blockquote>

Does work, quite nicely [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

6:4:3:3:3 APC:RM:NPA:AE:SOE CK#3

CK#3? This last one sounds like original JB #X a waste of time, money and mix. APC and RM aren\'t needed so choose one, NPA is always welcome. The mix should go APC:NPA:SOE:AE 30%/30%/20%/20% And if you\'re using CK as a cover scent here, don\'t.

or

RM:NPA:SOE:AE 20%/30%/20%/30% No CK needed here either, RM\'s scent is pretty powerful and pleasant. Besides think about how all those scent will smell together.

<hr></blockquote>

This mix was based on scent aswell, and it does smell good, as long as I got the ratios right. Did I mention it was a small batch prototype using up some remaining pheros? No? Oh, well it is.

RM+APC does smell nice, (Abductor!!), so I was basically adding that to AE:NPA:SOE. Smells good, needs to be softened up some for my taste with a bit more SOE.

Oh and when I meantioned CK#2,3 whatever, I was talking about names! Half joking mind.

Hope that cleared up the confusion.

**DONOTDELETE**

I thought you were trying to create the next JB-X or something [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] &gt;

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry I\'ve been neglectful to the HSMU. With this job and all the busniess happening in the other post I\'m strapped for time but I did want to mention everything at the new job\'s a hit, the girls all like me and it\'s super cool. I\'m getting hits but nothing significant. I\'ll report back later. (Alot of the girls are married so I\'m stirring clear). But I\'ll be back.

-The Bat

Default Re: Hit Squad Master\'s Unit 3.0 (Newbies Welcome)

Bumpety

AHHHH! The memories!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

Thread Information