Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: A1 hit.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I love Heinlein, don\'t you? Yes, really I do like your list. Had a visceral reaction to it, a la Oh yeah.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Music list

OK, FullTilt, here is my summary, based on my own intuition and study.

The fibronacci sequence is present almost everywhere in nature where units in a series progressively increase or taper off, statically or over time.

It approximates the phi ratio as well as finite units in series can. Nature is all about finite units. (You are a finite unit.)

So it expresses how finite nature approximates perfect mathematical beauty, which typically cannot be expressed in finite numbers (e.g., pi continues into infinity).

It is one of the most, if not the most, prominent ratios according to which this happens.

For instance, follow the tip of your finger to your 1st knuckle to your 2nd, to the 3rd, to the wrist, to the elbow, to the shoulder. There\'s a fibronacci sequence right there -- in that series of segments. You can do the same type of thing moving from the tip of your toe to your neck.

Another instance is in the how leaves increase while growing on a plant, or in the number of leaves on various plants (Fibronacci\'s original example).

Here\'s a personal secret. Another ratio in nature is 5/4, which is the ratio of the average weight of an 18 y.o. man to an 18 y.o. woman. I don\'t know of anyone else that has talked about this besides myself, but I suspect very strongly it is important. I worked this out recently, and suspect it often applies to weight progressions. The ratios in AE are identical to this, and based on weight.

Phi can sometimes be applied to weights too, as it applies to volumes, and the masses factor out if they are equal (when comparing things).

Sorry to veer off topic, but I hope this was of benefit.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you, I appreciate the thorough answer.

Enlightened One

That could be very useful drsmell this that ratio 5/4 in other words 1.25 - 1 is an important statistic i will take the tangent maths further on that one. The average between those two is 1.125 which im thinking was another ratios somewhere it could be the hip-waist ratio 1 for men 0.7 in women although it seems that recently those have changed upwards to 1.125 for men and 0.8 for women. Men being the dominat of the speices that could be important. Ok im probably putting something like bullshit out here or not understandable but its interesting. And because Alter ego is related mmm Phil Stone is a very gifted man.

**DONOTDELETE**

Math and pheros, what a combo.
    -The Bat

Both combine to give one major headache! lol

I am thankful for Phil Stone, no doubt. I do doubt he is aware of this stuff, however. It would be cool if he had been.

Any news on recent phi mixes? I remember your last one was a success. Are you planning on adding Cops soon? Ok so we would need to know the concentration of EW for that, and even then it doesnt fit ah well.

CK,
    See \"latest on A1\" thread for phi ratio hit story.

Thanks Doc

**DONOTDELETE**

Default wild dreams

It\'s not a \"real\" hit, but I guess that reporting it won\'t hurt. Yesterday night I was sleeping with a girl I have been knowing for a while. During lovemaking I was wearing NPA alone and nothing out-of-the-ordinary happened (ordinary means increased sex drive from both of us and wilder lovemaking).

After the fireworks and a shower we got some sleep, then when she woke up she said \"WOW, I had a wonderful and incredibly long dirty dream\" and went on telling me the details. She then said that it seldom happens to her, and that the only other time she could remember was a week ago... The same time I was there wearing a lot of JB#2.

I remember that someone once posted something about NPA having this effect on girls... Any more evidence? We might have discovered NPA\'s secret ingredient: the mighty WildDream-O-Matic pheromone [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: NPA + PPC

I heard someone was planning an NPA + PPC mix. Is anyone still doing that?

-The Bat?

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, I\'ve got a second interview with this company monday, so I\'m going to drop on the JB #1 and see what happens. Made a great impression with the woman I interviewed with so let\'s hope this works. And maybe the next interviewer will be a woman too. (Many companies hire women to do the HR work) so this will be interesting.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

I hope your interviewer isn\'t on her period, or she may be scared of you!

Today I tried an experiment I call the \"Anti-Passover.\"

It involved smearing all the chem set pheromones on my door, with a couple drops of 500:1 EW.

There is an unfuckinbelievable young lass that just moved across the hall from me.

I\'ll let y\'all know how it turned out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Interview

\"I hope your interviewer isn\'t on her period, or she may be scared of you!\"
    -XVS

Let\'s hope she isn\'t, that would be very bad. I don\'t think they\'ve got too many others in the running but I don\'t really know, so I\'m just going to try my best, pray and hopefully the mones will help too. Who knows. My initial interview went great so let\'s see what happens.

-The Bat

Good luck, Mr Bat!

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok... Some time ago I posted on the \"Comparison between hits\" thread that I wasn\'t getting much from RM, and that I was going to run a RM-only test (I often use JBX instead)...

So this afternoon I decided it was the time. I put on 2 half-dabs of RM, so approximately one dab total, one behind each ear, and went to this friend of mine\'s house (birthday party). Now, the fragrance of RM was a bit light (very little applied, as stated before), and was noticeable only if you were about 3 feet from me or less.

The first hour passes almost with no action, then I see a girl I was hangin\' around with some time ago, and smile at her, but I choose not to start a conversation. Instead I keep talking with my friend, and here and there I make sure to pass near her, so that she can smell the RM.

After some time I was doing this trick, I was pretty sure that she sensed something. She appeared nervous and she sometimes looked through the room, just like she was searching for something; that was what I was trying to achieve: let her sense the none in RM just for a few moments, so that she would keep wondering where that scent would come from.

At last, I finally approach her: almost instant DIHL after a few seconds of \"conversation\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I guess she was glad to have found that scent that had been flowing around her. After a few minutes, we have this (almost) exact exchange:
    Her: \"Well, are you still having so much fun with... that girl?\"
    Me: \"Um, look, we\'re more geared towards being friends than lovers\"
    Her: \"Sure. Friends with benefits, I guess. But I\'m not sure you\'re getting the best for you.\"
    Me: \"Might be, what would it be the best for me then\"
    Her: \"I\'d be glad to make you understand (!!!), but committed as you are it might be unfair, would it be?\"

To cut a long story short, we ended in another room [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] no fireworks since there was a lot of people in the house, but anyway a nice hit. I\'m however planning to repeat these RM-only trials in the very following days.

**DONOTDELETE**

Don\'t know what happened. First off the interview was short. (But I was informed it would be). He seemed impressed with my résumé but he didn\'t tell me whether or not I had the job. The girl that represents me is always talkative and very friendly. I don\'t know if that\'s the way she is or if it\'s the mones but as I\'ve noted the reps are a lot friendly than normal sense I started wearing the \'mones.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Hit Squad Master\'s Unit 3.0 (Newbies Welcome)

There\'s a guy in the parking garage in my building at work - well, background info - parking here is $200 a month, and that\'s for whatever space you can find in the garage and good luck to ya - a reserved space is much more expensive, IF you can get one, there\'s an even longer waiting list, ok, so a parking space is a very valuable thing, and of course I don\'t have a reserved space, and I come in at 10:30 so as to avoid the traffic because my attorney\'s clients are mostly west coast anyway so they don\'t start calling till noonish, so by the time I get in there really ISN\'T anyplace to park. OK. There\'s a young guy who runs the parking garage who I have to see every morning to give him my key because I\'m parked out in the aisle blocking someone else and they\'ll have to move my car, and he writes on an envelope and takes my key, puts it in the envelope, seals the envelope, and hands me a claim ticket, so I\'m standing around for a little while near him and its close in the garage, no air circulation. Since the second day I started wearing copulins, he\'s started saving a space for me and it\'s a nice space near the elevator. He puts an orange traffic cone in that parking space and then he sits himself down and reads the paper and waits for me to drive in, then he goes and removes the cone so I can park. That space is worth 300.00 a month and I\'m getting it for nothing just because he likes me. But he never liked me that much before PCC.

The guy who delivers the mail - always friendly, a very nice man, nothing remarkable about our interaction - today I woke up feeling really sexy and I put extra PCC on and jasmine lotion. So he\'s behind me where the mailboxes are and he gets within about 5 feet of me and starts humming, nice voice, i don\'t pay much attention. He comes around to the front of my desk (for no reason, it was out of his way) and stands in front of my desk and sings \"Chances Are\" (chances are, if my composure kinda slips whenever you come into view, chances are you\'ll think that I\'m in love with you...) - I was reviewing attorney dockets when he started that up and I just sat here looking at him. He got done singing and said to me, real low, Did you like that? and I said mm-hmm and he walks off, smiling at me over his shoulder. I\'ve been around the man almost three years and he\'s hardly said a word to me.

**DONOTDELETE**

This is a post-hit follow up, I guess. My SO\'s pretty good to call me but really generally doesn\'t give good phone. I just hung up from the sexiest phone call I\'ve ever had from him, voice very low and passionate, referencing all the stuff we did together last time and how I was so wet (PCC, thank you) and how he hasn\'t been able to stop thinking about me since, and after bringing me up to fever pitch and torturing me for awhile with this kind of talk, said he had to go, but \"I just wanted to call and tell you how I feel.\" That\'s big, for him, to admit to feelings. He\'s good to call me but he\'s generally pretty businesslike, pretty brisk. That\'s the best phone I\'ve ever had from him.

upsidedown

FTR,

Nice stories. I\"ve been out of town for about a week...and I have about 900 posts to read through, so you may have already covered what I\'m about to ask you. But, before I left, you mentioned that the PCC was getting you depressed and messing up your sense of smell. But, it sounds like you\'re still wearing the stuff. So, how have you dealt with it? Are you just toughing it out, have you gotten used to the smell and doing OK now, or are you putting the PCC away from your face to deal with it? Just curious how you\'ve dealt with your strong initial negative reactions. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Dr. SmellThis said he thought I could get used to it and to a large extent I have - I notice if I reapply it when I\'m tired, it will accentuate lethargy and give me a headache, but first thing in the morning I am doing real well with it. I\'ve been putting it on the back of my neck and on my lower body so its not so close to my nose - but the biggest thing is, and I\'m sure this is the secret, for me, the tiniest bit of SOE under my nose and a little on my wrists. SOE makes me feel so relaxed and comforted and I love the smell of it extremely, I almost think I\'m hooked. It balances out the PCC for me, and it doesn\'t take much.

I do also think that one reason I had headache and was so extremely grouchy - I have mentioned this in another post but will say it here to save you time - is that the reactions I had to it were so extreme that my head immediately started to scramble for control and couldn\'t find it, which alarmed me. I had to learn to relax into this stuff. It still does make me a little loopy and I wouldn\'t wear it on a day I had a filing, or to do any technical work.

It\'s workin baby. It\'s for real. You got em right where you want em. Now there\'s doubt in anyones mind WHO\'S IN CHARGE! ! !

With great power comes great responsibility.

**DONOTDELETE**

And one more...young cutie attorney across the hall from me - we never talk much, joke around a little occasionally - he came out of his office today and smiled and WINKED at me (?)...stood around talking a little ... this afternoon asked to speak with me privately and said he just doesn\'t want the secretary he has now, she\'s too confrontational, and thinks I would be better, would I please consider being his secretary. This is based on nothing, I mean, he has never seen any work of mine.

I said yes, what the hell, you can see i don\'t have enough work.

This is too WEIRD!

I\'m ordering PI/w.

**DONOTDELETE**

You must have the best smile and charm in the world FTR! That\'s amazing that he wants you to work for him and he\'s never seen your work at all. Strange - The pheros must be talking & working for you in many ways! If the money is great, maybe it will be a good change...

**DONOTDELETE**

This is to the Masters. I have tried TE,AE, NPA/APC,PI. at different strengths and places. I am trying to get the notice of a sharp looking lady at work. She and I get along great. I just need that extra help. We are friendly and I see a few signs like hair flipping. I am currently using TE, AE, and NPC/Apc in many combinations. What are your suggestions?

Stardate 2002.

A force has been unleashed upon the planet.

A Red force.

We have taken to our ships.

We must....keep...control.

But the monitor is showing an approaching being! Full magnification, Hung Lo! What...in...God\'s...name...is it?!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I know what it is. I figured it out on the way home. My senior attorney is Of Counsel, a rainmaker, and quite powerful. But the two that I just got decided to go into patent law after having been scientists, one of them a professor at a well-known university for 20 years, teaching medical students, quite respected in his field (ph.d. pharmacology, post doc work in microbiology and I forget what else) - this newest one is also a ph.d. with post doc work in something awesome and goddawful, (nuclear medicine?) and well-credentialed, used to respect. They come into the law and don\'t get anywhere near the respect they\'re used to because now they\'re student associates, the lowest form of life on earth, and everything in a law firm is about rank as an attorney - it doesn\'t matter who you were if you had a former professional life. You start at the bottom with nothing and have to work your way up all over again. Teeny office, no window. 1st years get one window offices. Etc etc. So the reason this new guy wants me is because he can see that I show respect to the former professor even though he has no rank, and he wants a little of the respect he\'s used to. That\'s what it is. Because I have more rank and more pull as a senior secretary than a student associate has, and the secretary the winking guy has now is a floor supervisor, and she probably does do him however she feels like, because she can - he\'s the last of the people she has to please. I won\'t get any more money, but that\'s fine. I just need more work, and biopharm work is interesting.Ah...see the benefits of respecting your partner\'s mind? even in the workplace...(sorry i couldn\'t resist)

Ok here are my thoughts.

Use the NPA/APC (JB#1), and put 2 sprays on your neck and spread to your chest. Then put 1 dab on your chin.

Put 3 or 4 drops of AE on your forearms (apply to one and then rub together).

VARIATION: 2 sprays TE, 1 or 2 dabs PI.

Edit: Go in agressively, don\'t act affraid of rejection.

Warning: Beware of the consequences of looking for sexual hits in the workplace (SEXUAL HARRASMENT).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information