Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Essential Oil

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Essential Oil

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What\'s up fellow \"Scentologists\" lol A while back I put up a post about the SP Rose oil. And how that smell on a man would make a woman think about love, Valentine\'s day, etc. Well, the other day I picked up a 1/2oz. bottle of pure (Not the synthetic type) rose scented essential oil. So the next day I put a very slight amount on, and went to the mall. I got hits......believe it or not, there was absolutely NO pheros in it! I went to go buy a new pair of boots, and in the store were two females about 18-20 years old, I heard one girl say \"Wow, that guy smells hot!\" and the other responded \"Yeah, he smells so f--king sexy!\" Then, when going to my car, another girl about 25 years old says to her boyfriend or husband, etc \"I smell roses, I love roses, how come you never buy me any?!!!\" I was pretty much shocked, since it was straight up essential oil. Wonder what the hits would have been with something like SOE would be like. LOL Anyway, I was the guinea pig for this one, and took one for the team. The oil that I got is REALLY strong, so very little is needed.....if I was to put too much on, I\'d think people would start crying because they would start thinking funeral. lol

Phero Pro

Default Re: Essential Oil

JagerNYC,

Interesting . . . . A while back I bought this 1/2 oz of pure jasmine essential oil. I haven\'t done anything with it (this stuff is really expensive) and your experiment has me thinking . . . .

Which just goes to prove that getting hits doesn\'t automatically mean it\'s only down to using pheromone products, as other factors like smell, looks, attitude, etc can also count.

I agree, very interesting tactic, as smells are well known to trigger memories, associations and emotions, thus as you say, roses = valentines = romance.

**DONOTDELETE**

So where did you get the pure rose oil?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Roses on the cheap

Caswell-Massey (very old perfume house) sells rose water. I put it in an atomizer with the slightest bit of glycerin and spray a fine mist all over me just after a shower. My sweetie comes to the door, I open it, his head goes snaps back and he inhales deep, looks down at me and his face is just incandescent with delight. Works great and doesn\'t cost much.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Roses on the cheap

Another good pure essential oil on its own is chamamile and also orange works ok ive noticed. Havent tried rose.

www.ecorp.com.au

We have a Caswell-Massey here in Winter Park and I have the rose soap that they make. You are right, it is wonderful. Their rose EO (tuberose, I think) is also very good. It\'s probably \'cause I\'m Italian, but I like florals a lot.

**DONOTDELETE**

Tuberose makes me weak in the knees.

<sniff> we had a Caswell-Massey here in San Diego, but they closed it. I used a lot of the stuff thay had including Number 7 (George Washington\'s favorite)

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve seen Caswell-Massey on QVC, or they do have a web site last I knew -

Heidi <-----\"working at home\"...sheeeyah, right!

**DONOTDELETE**

Dry your tears.

www.caswellmasseyltd.com

Thanks, I have that in my favorites, but untill they add the HTSL protocol (Hyper Text Smellup Language) to the Web specifications, it still won\'t be as much fun.
    ;~}
    Jim

I\'m getting a not authorized error on that link. Anyone else having problems?

**DONOTDELETE**

Dragon:

I bought the oil in a \"New Age\"/Health type store. They have a small area in there just for e-oils, and they guarantee it to be 100% pure, not like a concoction of chemicals that smell like rose. I paid $10 for a 1/2oz. I\'m not sure if that was too much, or too little. However from the \"hits\" that I got from the oil alone, I\'d say it was worth it. I haven\'t worn any since then, but this weekend I\'ll put some on and see what happens, and of course, I\'ll keep everyone posted. Take care.

P.S. I\'m going to order some SOE gel, and NPA/M and see what I can come up with. I\'m still young (20\'s) and I got the alpha male appearance, so I\'m going to use less than a drop of NPA and go from there.

**DONOTDELETE**

SwingerMD:

Give the oil a shot, who know what kind of hit(s) you may get. The thing that made me think about roses was that I was when I was driving to work in June, I saw a female about 20-25 years old walking with a bunch of long stem roses....this girl was atleast a 9.5 to 10 in looks. So when I saw her and the red roses, my brain kicked in...Red-Color of love, passion, heat, desire. Roses-a symbol of love, passion, desire, caring, devotion. Then I started to think to myself \"If I was to smell like a rose, and a female smelt it, those things would come into mind, and when she has those thoughts in mind and sees me something may click.\" However, I\'m going to do further experimentation on this and see what happens, I\'ll keep you posted.

Phero Pro

There\'s NO WAY that this was pure essential rose oil! I checked around, and pure essential rose oil is about $18 for 1 ml. It\'s probably one of the most expensive ones there is: they need 5000 kgs of roses to make 1 kg of oil.
    I was very surprised: I knew that it\'d be expensve, but I\'m not paying $18 for this. It smells very good though. I bought a less expensive oil that\'s mostly jojoba oil with some rose oil in it. It smells really good! Can\'t wait to give it a try!

I just got last week a bottle of the Toussard rose oil in jobola oil (for $12) and I\'m returning it. Sure, it smells great on the skin but add a few drops into a hot tub and the scent very, very quickly vanishes. Not a good deal, in my opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**

Just so you all know rose oil is an aphrodisiac.

Phero Pro

I know. I think the scent is great! I only use it on my skin and the scent seems to stick around. I dunno which one, but either patchouli or sandalwood oil makes other scents stick around, in other words, it\'s a scent fixative oil.

Hey JaegerNYC... Did you wear a red shirt along with the rose oil to help create the mental image of love, passion, heat, and desire? I know these essential oils are known to work, and work really good. Keep us posted on your results. This is Great!!

Funlover

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I just got last week a bottle of the Toussard rose oil in jobola oil (for $12) and I\'m returning it. Sure, it smells great on the skin but add a few drops into a hot tub and the scent very, very quickly vanishes. Not a good deal, in my opinion.

<hr></blockquote>What to do about the fact that certain of the most powerful scents in nature are so expensive that their use is limited to a privileged few is a question that\'s been tossed about for ages.

One solution - hang on to your Toussard rose oil. The effect of rose, like that of pheros, is viable at levels too low for conscious detection. Get a bottle of geranium rose (also called rose geranium) oil. Pick one that smells like roses. Mix the two oils in whatever ratio you are comfortable with (or can afford).

Use the rose oil to scent your skin before an intimate encounter.

Use the mix in your hot tub [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/forumfiles/

Check out the URL above and scroll down to the \"essential oils\" links.
    A couple of years back a large part of the discussion on the board day after day was about essential oils.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Funlover:

As a matter of fact, I was wearing a black t-shirt that has like crimson/blood red stitching on it. I guess the black fabric triggered like a \"tall, dark, mysterious\" type, and the red probably triggered the romance, love, passion etc effect.

I have yet to mix the rose oil with my SOE gel and NPA/m......I\'m getting good results from the SOE and NPA alone, so I may just use the essential oil when I\'m not using pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t know if it makes a difference, but rose and rose geranium are two entirely different things. Rose geranium is a geranium with fuzzy leaves that does not make flowers, and the scent is in the leaves when they are bruised.

Phero Pro

Great that you posted the link, Bruce. It\'s got all good information in one place! I think I\'ve seen this section of the site before some time ago, but didn\'t really pay attention to it. No I\'m gonna read the whole thing! {=^_^=}

Phero Dude

Whatever you do, do not order any oils from creative designs. I ordered seven different ones because I had to get my vial/atomizer order up to the $50 minimum. They all suck. They are disgusting with a soapy kind of smell that is stronger than the actual intended aroma is.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I don\'t know if it makes a difference, but rose and rose geranium are two entirely different things. Rose geranium is a geranium with fuzzy leaves that does not make flowers, and the scent is in the leaves when they are bruised.

<hr></blockquote>Good catch.

I did know that; I should have mentioned it.

I give the rose geranium reference because it works for me, and mostly because I got it from Catherine Yronwode, longtime researcher of the use of these oils in the african folk community, tantric practitioner, and all round wonderful person. I give great credence to anything she says.

That said, the sexual energy of rose geranium has a sharper edge to it than rose. It\'s inexpensive enough, tho, to give it a try and see if it gets the job done.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Rose geranium is a good extender for rose, considering economics -- this is commonly done, and better than using fake stuff.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Rose is not that expensive when you dilute it in jojoba or palm oil. 10:1 would be about right. You can even use SP rose to extend it a bit more. (Not very much, though.). Add a couple drops of patchouli or benzoin to make the scent last longer.

Rose \"absolute\" probably has the best smell for the money.

I would wear it myself, but it clashes with my body chemistry.

Chicks dig it.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information