Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default If U Asked for Stars pls enter info here

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sorry - I know this is not about pheromones, please excuse. If you previously asked to have your chart done, please re-enter your information here, as well as any new requests. I\'m going blind and crazy looking all over for it. Thanks!P.S. Please give the name of the month instead of the number so I don\'t confuse month for day.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: If U Asked for Stars pls enter info here

7/12/78 2:22 AM Hackettstown, NJ

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**

Jamesdean, Sun in Cancer in the 3rd house, Gemini rising, Libra moon in the 5th house, Venus in Virgo in the 4th house, Mars in Virgo in the 5th. You\'re chatty and friendly and imaginative, able to see both sides of an issue so people ask you for advice, you\'re upset if things are not as beautiful as they could be or as symmetrical as they could be, whether it\'s an argument or a room arrangement, you have particular and refined tastes, you\'ll tend to want to tweak things until they\'re just so. You give frequent small gifts, like to take care of, especially feed, those you care about. You love to be at home and appreciate someone who also appreciates domesticity. You could be a love-letter writer and someone who is able to conduct an affair from a distance. You need someone with a happy and light disposition who is not too independent to keep you company.

1-26-61, 7:10am, Valentine Nebraska

Thanks, FTR!!

Funlover

21/10/85

6:20 a.m

England

NAME: xxxPantero

DOB: August 29th, 1983

TIME: Unknown

COUNTRY/STATE: Trinidad/California (there\'s one in Trinidad)

**DONOTDELETE**

Funlover, you are an Aquarius, Aquarius rising, Gemini moon in the 4th house, Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in Pisces in the 1st house, Mars in Cancer, Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn. You\'re a free bird. You see lovemaking as a continually changing adventure. Your partner must respect your freedom. You could also be happy in a purely platonic relationship. You are reserved, and more inclined to watch than to participate. You work hard in pursuit of knowledge with a desire for position and authority. You stand out in a crowd and don\'t need to make a stronger impression when you find someone you are attracted to. You are not for elaborate courtships. You are supple and adaptible with a wide range of skills. With the right partner, sex can be a religious experience. You would prefer a live-in partner. You have social charm and grace and attractiveness, natural advantages. Your approach to love is open and playful. You are warm and congenial with attraction to music, art, and drama. You have a diplomatic nature.

**DONOTDELETE**

xxxPantero, You are Virgo, Scorpio rising, Taurus moon. You are a person of great emotional substance, a real shoulder to cry on in time of need. Giving and receiving of hand made gifts is possible. You don\'t rush in to an emotional involvement, but take your time through careful stages. Once you give your word, you honor it. You are always ready to be a friend to someone who shares your interests and you generally take the lead in the friendship. You\'ve been given a generous helping of desire and a healthy sexual appetite; you are warm and open with basic tastes in lovemking and generous with affection; you may prefer types of love making in which the activities are pre-planned and they act out scenarios in role play. Be careful about getting involved with people in your workplace.

Hmmm....
    Here\'s my review of my horoscope.

1. Yes, very emotional.

2. Hand made gifts. Yep.

3. I don\'t rush into an emotional involvement? Wish that were true, but if I don\'t willingly rush in, I fall in.

4. I\'ve broken my word a few times. I still will if I have to.

5. Yep, I\'m friendly alright.

6. Yeah, healthy sexual appetite. Lots of desire. Sounds like me.

7. Pre-planned activites? Well, I was going to say no, but I plan them in my head, not with the other person. I basically \"plan to be spontaneous\".

8. Don\'t get involved with co-workers? Okay, will remember that.

THANKS RED!

In reply to: xxxPantero, You are Virgo, Scorpio rising, Taurus moon. You are a person of great emotional substance, a real shoulder to cry on in time of need. Giving and receiving of hand made gifts is possible. You don\'t rush in to an emotional involvement, but take your time through careful stages. Once you give your word, you honor it. You are always ready to be a friend to someone who shares your interests and you generally take the lead in the friendship. You\'ve been given a generous helping of desire and a healthy sexual appetite; you are warm and open with basic tastes in lovemking and generous with affection; you may prefer types of love making in which the activities are pre-planned and they act out scenarios in role play. Be careful about getting involved with people in your workplace.

Amazing!! I don\'t understand all of it, but maybe I will in time. Most of it sounds true, tho.

Thanks, FTR, for taking the time to do this for me. I really appreciate it!!!

Funlover

Phero Enthusiast

May 7, 1955 (time : unknown)
    born in Strasbourg (France)
    I\'d love to know more !

HEy me too!

Stefan
    Febuary 18th, 1983
    00:07
    Graz, Austria

Phero Enthusiast

This could be fun and very interesting:

21st August 1961

07:30 am

London, England

I\'m very curious how this will compare to my mathematical personality analysis of my real name. Thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey FTR you missed me out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Coming, coming soon, promise

Phero Enthusiast

FTR - wow that is freakily accurate.

**DONOTDELETE**

Funlover, ask me questions about what you don\'t understand and let\'s see if I can answer them.

thanks again for playing

Thanks for playing? FTR, You are something else... I think I should be thanking you for taking the time to even care about doing this for me, and everyone else, for that matter...

So here goes... THANKS, FULLTILTREDHEAD!!! :-)

OK...... I\'m sorry, but I don\'t have a clue what it means from \"Aquarius rising\"---all the way to---\"Saturn in Capricorn\". So if you could shed some more light on this first part for me, I\'d be FOREVER grateful!!

I have explored Chinese Astrology a bit, but am not very educated on this stuff.

Thanks a Million, FTR!!! (Phero Dudette!!)

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

HI FTR would be nice if you can shed lite on my mysterious to me life.
    DOB: 12/21/70
    POB: Pakistan

Thanks a bunch.

Gee FullTilt... It\'s a good thing you are such a forgiving person. I just re-read this, and you asked all of us to give the \"Name\" of the month, rather than the number. And sure enough, I gave you the number... I\'d better do a thorough job of reading next time, eh? Sorry...

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

november 4, 1977
    usa
    thanks in advance [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sept 4, 1963 (Yes, that means that next Wednesday will be the LAST birthday I ever have.... LOL!)

Boston, Massachusetts. Time unknown.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sept 4, 1963 (Yes, that means that next Wednesday will be the LAST birthday I ever have.... LOL!)

Boston, Massachusetts. Time unknown.

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, let\'s review instructions.

DATE - give the month as a word, not a number
    CITY and STATE or CITY and COUNTRY
    TIME

Please note just the country is not helpful. I have to find longitude and latitude.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

ok, Cpt. What city and state were you born in, or what country/city?

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron, Leo sun in the 12th house, Virgo rising, Sagittarius Moon in the 4th, Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Cancer, Mars in Libra, Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn. Well, you have plenty of energy. Be careful your mouth doesn\'t get you into trouble; you reason well but you may be too quick to speak your criticisms and lacking in diplomacy. You have high aspirations for your career and would do well in large institutions doing work that serves others and requires precision of thinking and analytical ability, i.e., medical or social service professions. You are an excellent researcher, a serious person, things are done calmly and according to calculations, you\'ve got everything figured out. You crave both money and power. You may tend toward ostentation. You may tend to repress emotion. You may tend to be domineering in the bedroom. You have a little of the don juan about you in that you dream of the one great love but no one quite seems to measure up. In any case, you are prone to amourous adventures and enjoy a good social life. Money is likely to come from marital connections but also to leave you that way, too - watch your future wife with the credit cards and get a firm pre-nup if you do marry. Your spouse is very likely to be from another country or you will go to another country to live once married. You can be both hot headed and hard headed. You\'re well organized, independent, and original. Your mind is quicker than most and you have flashes of ingenuity. You are close to your family although your mother may tend to push you too hard. You have high expectations to live up to from your family.

**DONOTDELETE**

Frenchie, you\'re a difficult mix. Sun in Taurus, we don\'t know what\'s rising with no time, Scorpio moon, Mercury in Gemini, Venus in Aries, Mars in Geminni, Jupiter in Cancer. You want what you want when you want it, and you really want it bad .... but you\'re afraid of commitment and you don\'t know what to do with it when you get it, so you don\'t follow through. You like to talk, you\'re curious about everything, you\'re energetic and you move around a lot. It could be that by the time you explore an idea in your mind and by talking it over thoroughly with friends, you\'re done with that idea, without ever executing it. You have the ability to make and grow money but should probably work alone. You\'re sensual, possessive, jealous, but fear commitment. Take a little advice from your friends from time to time if you can without feeling too criticized and see how that does you. Be careful of spending too much time fantasizing rather than creating for yourself.

Phero Enthusiast

fulltilt, who are you ? I must admit you found the essential point ! ;-))

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m someone who loves you and wants to help.Frenchie, it\'s in your nature to smoulder and carry the torch, but there comes a time when you need to either kiss that girl and tell her you want her or shove her off your tit. I wonder what would happen if she didn\'t have the beautiful Frenchie\'s shoulder to cry on anymore? The more you let her vent to you and resolve her problems with her SO through talking it out with you, the easier it is for her to stay with her SO; she\'s already dissipated all her energy on you. Meanwhile you\'re left to cry on your pillow. Withdraw your support and see what happens. I give it 6 weeks.

Hey Sweetheart,

Obviously you love Everybody, as much time as you are putting into this. Do you have time to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom anymore?

I LOVE you, FTR!!!

Funlover

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information