Close

Thread: The French Chef

Default The French Chef

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Frenchie, I know you\'ve been asking for a womans cookbook. I think you are going to have to write it yourself. (With lots of help from hetero girls ofcourse). Just buy lots of Pheros, do alot of experimentation, get all of the ladies on the forum to help out and VIOLA, you\'re own version of the cookbook. Just make sure you ask the Redhead for help. She has such a way with words.
    Come on Frenchie, get to work. After all, the French do make the best chefs.

Phero Enthusiast

Default (big smile)

You\'re right, I\'m really waiting for a womans cookbook !
    But I haven\'t done much experimentation yet (only with PI/w), and I\'d need tons of help, from hetero and gay people. I\'d be better at talking about same sex relationships (let\'s be fair : what about you, guys ?)...
    That\'s why I\'m glad this forum exists, and I\'d love to hear from as many women as possible. But they don\'t seem to be all here yet !

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: (big smile)

It\'s frustrating, isn\'t it? There have been some really interesting women on this site - if you go back a bit, there was Lesa, and Sophie, and Ginny, and Babygirl ... they wrote for advice and then went away. I\'ve pulled up their conversations and written to them, hoping they\'d see, but they don\'t seem to be checking the forum anymore. Wish we could send them an invitation to come back to their real email addresses. They\'re gone, out into the vapors.

Frenchie, why would you be better at talking about same sex relationships? Did you just recently switch teams?

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

There have been a lot more women on this forum including gay ones! Ít´s a pitty they´re there for a few posts and then bugger off again. It´s always nice to get feedback from people expecially if you´ve made an effort to give them some help or advice. But, as they say in Russia- cést la vie, ey guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    frenchie you can talk about same sex relationships if you want. Maybe you can help enlighten us even. CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think it will be better from now on CJ. There is so much traffic on the main board that there are times when a post can disappear from the top 20 in a matter of hours if it doesn\'t get answered quickly.
    Bruce

Journeyman

Hi Frenchie, well I guess it\'s about time to report some of my experiments of the last few weeks. I\'m new at all this and went a little intense with experimentation and buying stuff. . . Here\'s my opinions so far:

PCC: I love this product. It makes me feel good and men seem to react to it. With women, some seem more talkative, some more competitive so I don\'t know. I will wear this because I like how I feel with it on.

APC/w: I like this stuff a lot for work. I feel \"on my toes\" and confident. However, since getting the PCC I add that too for my personal \"feel good\" feeling and the combination suits me well. I use several drops of APC in the morning and reapply at lunch and one swipe of PCC on my wrists and sometimes a dab under my nose. I\'ll use a little Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lavende Velours or Pamplelune as an accompanying scent depending on my mood.

TE/w: Well, it stinks but I think it works well. I bought the unscented and a few bottles of the oils Bruce sells in lavender scent. I don\'t like that lavender at all and will cover that shortly. I put some lavender oil in the unscented Edge which for me was a mistake. I took half a bottle of Edge and mixed 1:1 with Obsession. Used one spray on chest area and covered with another spray of Obsession. Needed a strong scent and I truly love Obsession and if the world could stand me, I\'d marinade in it. There are two men in particular that I know who reacted so . . .well to it. . . . I decided not to wear this anymore until my significant other returns in two weeks. . . I\'m testing the waters here, not \"on the market\".

AE/w: I used two drops of this and covered with Casmir cologne. I think Casmir is so sexy a scent and it could probably cover anything. Men at work, liked this but I didn\'t. Was too sensual for that environment for me and this is the one that I will use for nighttime with SO. I like how it makes me feel but I don\'t feel much like working with it on. . .

Those essential oils: I only bought the lavender. Don\'t like it at all on my skin whatsoever, plus it is too sickening sweet for me. Considered sending them back but decided to see what else I could do with it so I think it might be handy as a \"surround scent\" effect. Added a little to potpourri and liked that. Even added a few drops to rinse water for panties and bras. So, it has its uses I guess.

Now for the nasty stuff:

My first feeble attempts at mixing EW were a disaster and so gross that I just threw away the whole mess including my pretty little perfume bottles I had used! I tried understanding about mixing from reading posts and things to mix it with and finally said to hell with it. So, I just got a gallon of distilled water. I opened that nasty little bottle and put one drop in and mixed. I walked away and promised my cat that I would not stink up the house worse than her litter box again. . .
    and I gradually added one drop at a time. Then I\'d splash some on my skin. I kept this up until I could detect a slight \"familiar\" scent on me. All total, I only used a couple of drops. So, after living with that \"hint\" of scent (more like almost sensing it rather than smelling it) I applied cologne (used the Lavende Velours) because its so crisp and fresh. This is the effect I wanted.

I tried this out for a couple of days with no other pheromones. (I actually splashed a lot on me since it was so dilluted). Definite male response in particular, younger men. I was, I\'ll admit, scared to death that I would smell bad but evidently not. I did find that I would step back from my women friends a little since I\'m experimenting for fear that I\'d overdone it. I saw no evidence of that but boy do you want to be careful not to offend with this stuff.

The feeling I get from it is that once it is EXTREMELY dilluted perhaps applying it like a wash allows it to blend with one\'s own body chemistry. I don\'t know. I just didn\'t want to stink!! So, this is my experience so far. Sorry this has taken me so long and that I saved up all this for one post. Hope this is helpful for other women.

All I was planning on doing was to order one little old bottle of APC which I had bought before from some other site, and then I found Bruce\'s site, and then I start reading about all the different products and then I find this forum and my significant other is away for 6 weeks and I get curious about all this stuff and my credit card works. . .and there you have it.

Woman
    \"Time and trouble may tame a wild younger woman but a wild older woman is uncontrollable by any force\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Default YOU ARE DA BOMB

Thank you sooooo much, thank you thank you. I\'ve been desperate for specifics. Will try your potions as budget permits.As you continue to experiment, I\'d be interested to know what combinations make other women more inclined to be chatty with you. That\'s something I want to avoid at work.Thanks again, so much. Just the sort of thing I was praying for.

Journeyman

Default Re: YOU ARE DA BOMB

You are welcome! APC/w might be the best for that, I think. Seems TE/w and AE/w might have that \"nol\" which makes women friends chatty. . . and makes ME chatty too. What I feel when wearing APC/w is sort of sassy and in charge and. . .okay. . . occassionally I wear the stillettos and bring my whip to the law office. . .but that\'s only when I use more than 7 drops of APC (I\'m a blond). . . I would guess for a redhead 3 drops max!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I don\'t think you can OD too much on APC/w. I haven\'t. And so far, this is my favorite business pheromone. I like the smell too. PCC could go either way, I think.

Have really enjoyed your posts!!!!! And welcome to your 40s. I\'m midway through them now and this is the best decade of my life. I like it so much that when I turn 50 I want to have a facelift and do them again!

Woman

Woman,
    Baby, you absolutely kick ass. This is exactly what Frenchie and the rest of the ladies are looking for. Keep up the good work and please post often. You\'re doin one helluva job !

thanks for all the GREAT tips. I have only been using PCC lately, it is very effective and seems to have no stink factor (at least not to me). I think I will try some of your ideas with some of the products I have. I have found with PI/w that it is really too strong for me in the summer heat, I like your dilution ideas.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: YOU ARE DA BOMB

So good to have company. And you work in a law firm, too! Unbelievable.Yup. I\'m planning at 50 to move to another town and start all over again as a virgin...Bienvenido,FTR

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks, for your tips woman. They were really helpful. I have EW but have been a little afraid of trying it. What type of reaction did you get from men while wearing it? Was it more on the sexual level?

Journeyman

Sexual, yes. It might raise their testosterone level as suggested.

I felt more. . .shy around people, but that might have only been because I was scared to death that I smelled way tooooooo familiar. Felt exposed actually!!!

However, I did feel more feminine and \"pliable\" and I\'m embarrassed to use that word but its the one that comes to mind based on my feelings. I didn\'t project that I don\'t think because I was scared of \"overexposure\" to a poor unsuspecting public.

What was most noticeable to me was the amount of attention I received from younger men (I\'m in my 40s). I\'m not wearing any now for a couple of days to see if there is a difference. I wouldn\'t want to make a lot of claims this early, but it does seem to me that it has potential. Watch out mixing it though. It will make you feel sick because it stinks so bad. I do think there is such a fine line between where there might be sexual interest and repulsion with this stuff that it is going to take lots of experimentation. And I\'d suggest don\'t experiment with it every day. You really need a \"fresh\" break from this stuff!!!!!

Journeyman

Thanks Sophie, it was your posts that convinced me to try PCC which is my absolute favorite. I have so much stuff now, but the next one will be PI/w because of your success with it. I think you are right about the summer heat and some of the products seeming too strong right now. Hadn\'t thought about that.

**DONOTDELETE**

Younger, like in their 30\'s and maybe if you weren\'t attached they\'d be plausible partners, or younger like summer associates?

Bumping for Ladysadness

just had to say thanks for that.

You\'re welcome [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wow, I haven\'t seen this one in a while. Has it really been 6 months?

Yep [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I hadn\'t even joined when this was originally posted. It\'s too bad Woman isn\'t around anymore. She had some great posts.

Thread Information