Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Hair Flipping/Toe Tapping/Foot Swinging/Anxiety

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok.You\'re being taught that when women fiddle with their hair, tap/swing their feet, it is a sign of interest, is that right?I keep picturing a woman flipping her hair while swinging her foot and looking anxious, some dazed look in her eyes.I don\'t see how that\'s a comeon. When I feel like that, I\'m very very alarmed or else preoccupied with something other than the guy who\'s trying to talk to me; either way, I want him to go away right now.I have seen hair flipping that looks to me like a come on, though, but it\'s ...picture a woman with long silky hair and a pretty neck, and you two make eye contact for just a second longer than a glance, and she doesn\'t show anything on her face or there\'s a little smile very fleeting, but while she\'s talking to her girlfriend she sits more forward on her chair and arches her back a little and raises her left hand over her head to pick up her hair on the right side of her neck and as she does that, she turns her head so she\'s looking at you over her shoulder while baring the side/back of her neck, and then she turns her head back around and pretends it didn\'t happen.THAT\'s an invitation.bouncing your foot up and down or tapping your shoe is fidgetsanother thing entirely if you cross your legs and slowly let your shoe slip off the back of your heel and maybe you bounce it off the top of your foot kind of languidly and then then slip your foot out and then put it back in your shoe while keeping your toe pointedand then your shoes are back on and you put your feet together and it\'s like it didn\'t happenmeanwhile you\'re having a conversation about somethin completely unrelated while looking into each other\'s eyes.I think that\'s a woman who is aware of you and is signaling come on.The other stuff sounds like a girl who\'s scared.If you want to play with a girl who\'s scared, you have to calm her down first and you might have to teach her once you get her.For what it\'s worth.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Hair Flipping/Toe Tapping/Foot Swinging/Anxiety

bump :-)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi FullTiltRedHead,

Thanks for that clarification [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m VERY Curious about what other signs a woman gives when she is REALLY INTERESTED in a Man and not just being \"polite\"

You know the exchange of tel# etc. and then you hear their voice and they aren\'t so thrilled to hear from you...

Sometimes even after making out.

How can a Man know when a woman is interested and KEEP her interested so that they actually go out again.

Thanks

BUMP

Thread Information