Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Stone Labs and perfect 10

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been reading a few posts on P10 (sorry Bruce... didn\'t notice you sold it here..... but I do now!!) and thought I\'d share my thoughts.

FIrst of all I\'m a phero newbie who was looking for some mojo to help with me seeing more nekkidness. Well, the SOE/NPA and PI/m I ordered seemed to get the open reactions going and I was kinda hooked. So I thought, what the heck I\'ll get the jet fuel version and buy p10.

I must say it smells so much less obtrusive than PI but then again, it has 1mg more none in a bottle that is only slightly smaller. So it\'s not all that higher in concentration than PI/m from that standpoint. So the whole Stone Labs has clean smelling none is obviously true.

I mixed one drop with three drops of my regular cologne (enough for 2-3 days... I don\'t like really smelly things) and noticed something, that it didn\'t have the mones smell like when I mix 3:1 or 2:1 cologne and PI or NPA. But the mix seems to do well in any case. What should be noted is that the little bit more powerful none over most high end products was enough to get me one woman who said I made her nervous. So ODing is obviously easy with this goop.

I\'m off later tonight with some friends at the clubs25-30 crowd and with my brother and some of his friends (mostly girls...yipee!) that are the 20-25 crowd tomorrow night so I\'ll try to post after the weekend to update.

I think it\'s a bit pricey but this stuff is going to last a long long time.

Has anyone else played with this yet? I\'ve only noticed a few posts talking of it but if I\'m right only one member here has mentioned using it.

Cheers

A.

Default Re: Stone Labs and perfect 10

ifrwizard,

You\'ve got a real good chance of ODing with P10 at a 3:1 ratio. At .1% concentration, you really don\'t want to be putting on any more than 1 drop of P10 per application. Unless you\'re only using 3 drops of cologne per application, 3:1 is way too steep a concentration.

I usually mix cologne to P10 at 8:1, so that when I apply two sprays that run @ 3-4 drops per spray, I\'ve got that optimal 1 drop ( or slightly less ) dose.

The ratios you mentioned that you\'ve used with PI and NPA are a bit heavy too.
    Can you smell A-None?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

oscar,

I don\'t even use a full drop of either NPA or PI. I only tip the bottle until my finger is moist.

As for P10... 3:1 is 3 cologne and 1 p10 that would last about 2 days or so. So a half drop of p10 gets on me per day.

COnsidering the none is .06 in this stuff would you still think that\'s too much?

Cheers

A.

ifrwizard,

If you\'re splitting one drop over a day or two, you aren\'t in danger of ODing. I didn\'t realize how little cologne you were using.

When playing with something as potent as P10, I try to keep all my calculations on the safe side. So I\'ll use 20 drops per milliliter as the basis for my calculations, although the real number may be closer to 30 or higher.
    So at .6mg/ml of None, one drop yields .03mg of None, which split over two days gives you a comfortable .015 mg dose, (which is right about where I want to be ), or split over three days provides a .010 mg, which is leaning toward minimalist application.

I had thought that you were mixing the stuff up at 3:1 and applying the usual couple of sprays of cologne.

Do you find that your cologne covers the P10 sufficiently at 3:1? I know it\'s clean smelling stuff when compared to PI or NPA, but it seems like that ratio is really pushing the limits on any fragrances ability to cover the mones. Even the clean Stone stuff.
    What cologne are you using?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information