Hello women of the world !

Just to start this forum in a practical way, here are some reactions I noticed among people around me when using pheros.

I had first purchased PI/m, as I thought it was the one to use when you want to attract girls - so I thought maybe I should use a product for men.

I also have PI/w (I should receive Alter Ego and the new Cop Essence quite soon) and I used it 5-6 times, 2 drops at a time (I want to spare it as it\'s quite expensive for a european, due to shipping costs)

The first thing I notice is that it seems to work well on... girls. I saw only one reaction from a man who usually doesn\'t even say hello to me - he is the kind of \"feminine\" man, not a very masculine one ! It\'s strange, because PI/w is supposed to attract men, isn\'t it ? But it\'s OK for me, I\'m a lesbian and I\'m only looking at girls !

Let\'s go back to girls. I noticed they were a lot friendlier, a lot more talkative, having long stares at me; 2 of them congratulated me, I didn\'t understand why but they did... one of them kept smiling, looking, and touching me (wow...I do intend to see her again ! just loved it - she is also a very interesting person, just to let you know that I\'m not looking for \"hits\" !).

In a meeting, I saw no reaction from men, but at least 1 woman kept looking at me - I\'d never seen her before and we were not supposed to talk to each other, but she talked to me. I thought : maybe this girl is a lesbian, but she gave me no clue at all, said goodbye and left.

In a supermarket, waiting in the queue, a woman was standing very near me indeed, a bit too close to be \"normal\".

Every time, I used 2 drops of PI/w and some cologne (Kenzo for men, my favourite eau de toilette). Maybe Kenzo helps : yesterday I put the usual 2 drops alone, and a girl I was having a talk with didnt seem to react : is it because she is a pure straight girl ? I don\'t know.

In the beginning, I had tried PI/m mixed with PI/w (ie : 1 drop of each, or 2 PI/w + 1 PI/m). I had a meeting with a girl (it was professional and she\'s straight, but I had decided to make the experiment). She kept looking at me in a strange way, wondering about something I suppose, but what ?... she was (and is still) very friendly with me.

So, here\'s my experience. I hope it will help open the discussion.

Now it\'s your turn !

Frenchie

PS : I\'m new to pheros, so I will have a lot of questions to ask. Hope you\'ll be here !