Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default story and funny hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    been seeing this girl for a while without pheros, but she scared about having sex, shes a 26 yr old virgin, she wanted to but couldn\'t. i thought yeah use some pheros, that\'ll give her more desire, overcome her worries, and it has.
    basically a 1-2 drops of pi/m, covered with ck-eternity, never lets me down.
    anyway the funny hit the other day, had my ck-pi/m on and went to the phamacy to get supplies for the big night, walked around looking for condoms, one girl (28ish) seemed to want and help me alot finding what i needed. I told her just looking. she left, i found the condom section, having a browse at the selection this lady came back, and just stood there looking at me, while i\'m reading comdom, and lub packaging, in the end i made my purchase gave her the stuff, gave her the money, she ignored all the people in the que waiting to be served, gave me my change and a cheeky look, i left.
    strange experience, having this girl dihling you while your buying condoms,

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: story and funny hit

hahahah...well, you know, that kind of [censored] happens with PI,..of all the stuff on this site,that stuff is most consistent adn reliable as far as getting hits wherever i go....you can mix this with that, drop a little of that with this, but if you like the simple life....just go with the little blue bottle....until they come out with something better, its really true you get what you pay for....

Default Re: Another funny hit

To set up the story, about once a week or so, my wife says to me, \"You stink\". I still over do it now and then. Last night at home, one of my wife\'s friends was over. I am watching TV not paying any attention. Then my wife says to me \"come over here\". \"I want <friend> to smell you\". Its about 6pm or so now. Well earlier that day about 12 noon, I had put 2 drops of JB#1 on the sides of my neck and some SOE on bottom of my wrists. Its been 6 hours so i really cant detect any mones.

By 6 pm, i really can\'t smell any NPA, but as soon as my wife ask her friend to smell me, i could feel the stress in my body activating the mones, all of a sudden i could smell the NPA, thinking to myself \"oh no\". <friend> comes over and smells my neck. I know she got a good wiff of NPA. she just stood there staring into space for like 5 secs. finally, my wife goes, \"WELL, does he stink?\". <friend> goes \"my goodness no, he smells great\"...\"he smells like a man having sex\".

I am laughing, but not real hard, I want to bust out in a belly roll. Wife looks disgusted, and I say I am going back in family room to watch TV. <friend> was really nice to me rest of the evening she was there. getting me drinks, chips, checking to see if I was ok.

I still can\'t believe it, that my body stress activated NPA like that.

Phero Pro

It could also be your sense of smell that got activated because of the stress. I would find it odd that stress itself would cause the pheros to become active...

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe the increase in pulse and body temperature from the stress caused the pheros to kick in. You said that you get the \"you stink\" reaction from your wife once a week, does that mean that she has weekly periods? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sometimes, when I get on the Freeway to drive home from work (Pheros on in the morning-no refresh) and the wingnuts are out, I smell them getting stronger. The physical changes induced by stress seems to do that. I usually don\'t find myself in other stressful situations so I have nothing to benchmark against.

**DONOTDELETE**

This reminds me of that deodorant called \"Degree,\" which advertises that it\'s \"body heat activated.\" Maybe increased pulse rate/excitation makes you sweat more or emt more pheromones.

Default Alternate Explanation

I suspect that one\'s sense of smell becomes more acute under stress. That ol\' \"Flight-or-fight\" reaction floods your body with chemicals that sharpen one\'s senses. It\'s as if someone screamed \"Fire!\" then you smell the smoke.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Apc + NPA + cologne?

Would it be Ok to apply cologne directly over where I\'ve applied APC+NPA? Or, should I apply the cologne to a different are of the skin. Also, would it be a good idea to add a little SOE gel to all this?

Default Re: Apc + NPA + cologne?

You shouldn\'t need cologne to cover, just use APC. But if you were, then apply on a different part of you body.

Thread Information