Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Phero hits on KIDS

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have this strange experience, I was sitting on a bus and this elementary level girl was looking at me establishing eye contact and she has lots of hair flip. I was wondering if it is possible for pheros to affect kids. I was wearing -NOL and -RONE at that time.

Default Re: Phero hits on KIDS

Come on. You know you wanted her.

Phero Pro

As soon as she\'s bleeding once in a while [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img], she\'s ready for a phero attack. It might be the case before, I am not sure about that, but after having her first period she\'s ready for sexual actions and pheromone stimulation (by nature means of cause).

**DONOTDELETE**

Look, i went to a family reunion last year and yes, i had little girls prolly aged 6-10 look at me and act just like a woman does when she smells mones, which was a little disturbing, actually, i have noticed that children are escpecially able to detect mones and will look at you, almost stare, as if they cantell somethign is different bout you....if it affects animals, like dogs, which i know it does, then it affects kids, simple as that

Phero Enthusiast

placebo anyone?

JDM

Phero Enthusiast

Default KIDS beware of paedophilia !!!

But I must admit I saw this kind of reaction with a little black girl walking in the street with her mother (no reaction from the mother). She was about 5-6.
    I just hope she was only fascinated by my blue eyes, though ! it would be worrying otherwise.

Frenchie ;-)))

Default Re: KIDS beware of paedophilia !!!

I have to say when I was at a friend\'s house I was wearing PI then got a very similar reaction but verbal. I was installing tile in the bathroom when his daughter(whose 13)says \"you scare me.\" I was like what? \"I don\'t know you scare me.\" \"Well if I scare you get the hell out of here\". Needless to say I couldn\'t get rid of her, she just kept talking to me until she realized I wasn\'t paying attention.

Phero Pro

Default SOE Kids hit.

Hi all,

Just the other day I had an SOE hit on two kids that were sitting right behind me on the bus. They were joking around, laughing histarically, etc . . . . Would have chalked it up to kids just being kids, but the rxn from another little girl and their counselor sitting across from them was one of complete shock. The little girl looked at one of her friend laughing uncontrollablely, looked at her counsoler and said, \"I don\'t know them.\"

Kinda felt sorry for the counselor for having to deal with two SOE affected kids. Oops [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img].

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SOE Kids hit.

I went to pick my brother up from day camp, I was wearing SoE and TE, and all the kids made a circle around me like I was John Lennon back from the dead.

i went the the Post Office today at lunch, was wearing 2 drops of JB#1. A mom and daughter was in line in front of me. The mom never even noticed me, or acknowledged i was there. But the daughter, about 12 or so, stared at me the whole time in line, smiled at me a few times. Was making me a little uncomfortable

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, you know what they say -- get \'em young and train \'em.

Phero Enthusiast

Is it possible that they have more sensitive VNO\'s than older female tha is why they are also sensitive to pheros?

Well at least, i\'m not the only who experienced this really really weird hits on very young girls. I thought at first that it was only a coincidence but then some forum members confirmed it so i guess it is not a coincidence then.

The dose must be low in order for

the kid to detect it if the theory holds, thus the lady with a less sensitive nose wouldn't detect it.

Thread Information