Close

Thread: SOE questions

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SOE questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If I just use SOE and not a none product because i dont want to offend any girl that might be having her period, will they just view me as a friend/chump or will they be attracted to me and see me as date-able.

PS i\'m 16 about 6\'1\'\' and 195 lbs, pretty well built. I seem to act alpha around other men, but I chicken out around attractive girls and never know what to say.

Default Re: SOE questions

Pheremones aren\'t going to make the girls jump into bed with you. You\'re still going to have to do some work. That includes approaching them, talking to them, and ASKING THEM OUT.

SOE is probably a good choice for you. Also you might want to consider slightly older girls. 18 or above. they\'re probably less silly than the 16 year olds.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks, I know that they\'re not gonna jump in bed, its just that I need something to break the ice as I tend to get shy, I just dont want them to think I\'m they\'re sister.

Phero Pro

THAT\'s where the pheros come in. If that\'s your aim, then you\'ll be happy you discovered this place and bought SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks MaxiMog, I realize it will get them talking, but will they talk to me as a friend, or might they develop a cruch on me. (assuming I\'m semi charming and not an @$$) I dont want to be stuck in AFC land and have friends that are girls but no girlfriends, I just dont want to be scarry if I use -none. Am I better off coming on as scary but if i smile and look happy will it diminish the Clint Easstwood effect.

Theoretically the pheromones in SOE will stimulate the production of hormones in women. This should make them hornier. When girls are horny, they’re more likely to think of you as sexual.

In practice, you have to know how to flirt and be a bit audacious.

Products that contain lots of Androstenone will make women think of you as more sexual; but if you come on too strong, or wear too much, they’ll get nervous and back off.

Enlightened One

Theses if you want to move beyond friend/chump territory purchases some NPA along with that and make the DD mix with one modification 80%SOE/20%NPA it will have very little androstenone but it will have some that wont offend women with thier period but still have a \"sexual impact\"

With SOE you may get a lot more of friend / chump feedback but it will also give plenty of sexual type feedback from chicks.
    Also the nol in SOE breaks down into a smaller amount of none and other useful substances if you apply to youre skin after 2 hours of so and you will notice some interesting thigns happening. Certainly a good buy and good for young guys like youreself at 16. Good for older chicks to.

As aka says get audacious and flirt youre ass off it drives women mad even if you dont get anywhere to start with it creates an interesting responses.

Phero Enthusiast

If you want to use -NONE just apply a low amount of it. Apply more -NOL based pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

yea, if you add NPA, make sure it is a small amount
    that gets the best results.
    like 4:1 or 5:1
    anything else is way too strong
    SoE alone is quite effective
    and dude, why be intimidated by girls, i ain\'t even intimidated by the taller ones - i mack on them and they suck it
    girls are just people too...treat the hot ones like they ain\'t special and they\'ll be interested in you

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Favorite men\'s colognes

I saw where you asked about this but didn\'t get much response so here\'s mine: Eau Savage by Christian Dior, Chanel\'s men\'s cologne, I forget what it\'s called but it\'s good, Estee Lauder\'s Pleasures for Men, and Tabac, which is hard to find now. Make sure you can only smell it within about a 3 foot radius of you. Any more than that and you\'re wearing too much cologne, which will embarass a girl. If nothing else, just make sure you\'re clean and wear a good deodorant and your clothes are clean. Nothing women hate more than a guy who smells like he needs a shower. Good smells attract but nothing works to repel like a bad smell.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Favorite men\'s colognes

Thanks, you\'re the second woman to respond, the other ones are playing games (as usual)

Enlightened One

Default Re: Favorite men\'s colognes

As far as SOE is concerned here is what works for me

* The DD mix NPA 3 : 7 SOE
    Some variations are as follows.
    * NPA 2 : 8 SOE
    * AE 2 or 3 : 7 or 8 SOE
    * SOE straight 3-5 swipes and 1 quick shot of attraction (scented or unscented) on youre shirt would also provide a nol boost with a trace amount of none.

The last one is especially very good as far as responses almost as good as DD mix but its even better in the winter when cold weather reduces the oil based dispersion patterns outdoors.

Thread Information