Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie w/questions!

visit-red-300x50PNG

{{{{Hellooooo!!!!!}}}}

I have newly-acquired PCC, PI/w, APC, Bruce\'s vanilla oil, Inner Realm. I have worn APC alone, PI/w alone (with and without my purfume), PI/w w/PCC (with and without my purfume). I have had no hits that I am aware of. Questions:

1. How long do you try a combination before you decide it just doesn\'t work for you and try something else. You can see from above that I have been a very busy girl and have been changing combinations about every single day.

2. I am re-applying at mid-day; is this enough/not enough?

3. Can I OD on any of these things? What are the effects of that, same as men?

4. Does PI/w mix with everything? Does PCC mix with everything?

That\'s good for starters...!

Thanks for any help,

Heidi

\"Dreams are sometimes catching
    Desire goes to my head
    Love responds to your invitation
    Love responds to imagination\"

RUSH - \'Chain Lightning\'

Default Re: Newbie w/questions!

Well i can only respond to the first two but here goes...

1. Good question. It depends on the environments that you have tested it in. If you feel that you have tested extensively in a lot of environments and situations, then its time to put it too rest. You might also want to tweak the ratios a bit.

2. Most products last for between 4-6 hours, but you will find that the effectiveness drops off the -nol products faster than cops, I\'m guessing.

As to male hits, are you hoping to see

\"BIHL\" - Buck In Head Lights ?

**DONOTDELETE**

BIHL? LOL! That would be nice, but I am looking for anything that could be interpreted as a hit.

Heidi

**DONOTDELETE**

HEY! Finally someone who\'s tried this stuff! YAY!I wore Realm every day until I used up about half the bottle. Noticed no more no less reaction than usual from the men in my environment. The only human who ever reacted to it at all was a woman who asked me on the elevator what I was wearing and said I smelled good. I threw the bottle out - didn\'t really care for it to begin with.I wonder if this stuff really only works for men to attract us? We have more sense of smell than they do...maybe more sensitivity to pheromones?Are you around many men during the day? I\'m wonderin how much opportunity you\'ve had for hits -there have to be men around for them to hit on you...

**DONOTDELETE**

I must say that I don\'t LOVE the smell of Inner Realm, but I did like it better than Realm, which seemed a lot heavier. I just got that yesterday, and I put some on. I seemed to detect an underlying scent, not sure what it was, that is vastly different from the actual fragrance. It\'s more prevalent in the cologne, and not the lotion that came with it - enough to check the bottle to see if they sent me the men\'s by mistake! The underscent vaguely reminded me of POLO for men, which I hate. I bought IR for the effect it\'s supposed to have on the wearer.

Unfortunately, I don\'t work around a lot of men, but I have been wearing the pheros when I run errands, buy groceries,etc.

Heidi

I thought that Realm smelled really good. But I never got a hit from it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, the women\'s Realm is suppose to contain the pheromone that affects women. That\'s why us guys are wearing Realm for Women to attract women. You might want to attract the Men\'s Realm, which contains estra-something.

**DONOTDELETE**

I read that Women\'s realm has stuff to attract women and the theory is that it boosts the woman\'s confidence/sense of well-being, and that carries over into her relationships. So it\'s not that the pheromones are affecting the men around her but that they\'re affecting her behavior around men.In any case, I found Realm to be a waste of money - I didn\'t feel any different and the only response I got was from another female.

Phero Enthusiast

\"...I didn\'t feel any different and the only response I got was from another female\"

Hey that\'s good news, at least for me, FullTiltRedhead !!! I should try it on.

Frenchie :-)))

The active ingredient in Realm for women is available here:

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html>http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html</a>

Banned User

Another thing, according to stone labs, anything under a concentration of 0.015% is useless...Personally, me, male, I use the 0.015% nothing more becuase of intimidation factor...Anyway, this is the women\'s forum, so..

The Realm for Women, you are probably already \"confident\" from what I have read in your posts, however, many women get less guys, NOT because of their looks, but because they are FAR to shy, and this is why it may help. In fact, I don\'t think that a lot of women know..That, as long as you are FAIRLY attractive, you can get a male pretty easily, what you NEED to do, is be more confident, and give more signals, without SCARING them off, or, acting like you are BETTER than them.

Bart

Thread Information