I just received a well thought-out complaint from a female forum member that has finally inspired me to do something for the plight of women on the forum.

Actually, the situation might not be as dire as it seems on the surface. There have been times when women ruled the forum. What happens is that one sex or the other takes over to the point that when the other sex posts something it manages to disappear from the radar before getting responded to, and very soon you have a situation where it looks like there are only men (or women) on the board and the opposite sex just gives up posting altogether.

The obvious solution seems to be starting a separate forum which is dedicated to women getting their needs met. Not that men would be barred from posting in the proposed \"women\'s forum\"; they would just have to post material relevent to the cause at hand (ie: women attracting whomever they want to attract).

The beauty of this system is obvious. Even if the new forum only got a couple of posts a day, those posts would remain front and center, waiting for the next woman (or man wanting to contribute to the effort) to come along. This was suggested to me in reference to the proposed Pheromone Conference, whose posts were quickly slipping into oblivion until we gave them their own forum.

So, as you can see, the more I write about this idea, the more excited I am getting about it, and though I am 99% sold on the idea, it would be great to see some feedback from all, male and feamale (come on you lurkers too).

A forum whose time has come?

Bruce