Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Wanted: Opinions of NPA, AE, PI/m and RM

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m thinking about my next phero purchase and would appreciate some advice.

I\'m considering NPA, AE, PI/m and RM. PI/m got me back into pheros but, I never got the hits off of it that I got/get from Andro 4.2. Is the unscented version of PI/m supposed to be any better than the Ylang Ylang version? RM seems similar to PI/m but, I\'d love to hear from people who rate either and the percieved differences between the two before I give it a test.

I think that TE is ok but would I be likely to see any different reactions with NPA? I figured TE was just NPA with added alcohol.

Finally are then any people out there who love or hate AE/m for whatever reasons?

SoE and A4.2 seem to work best for me so far.

Ah, so many questions... Sorry!

Enlightened One

Default Re: Wanted: Opinions of NPA, AE, PI/m and RM

Well

1# NPA
    2# AE(W)
    3# AE(M)

In that order of importance. Just my two cents worth thats all. Anyone else.

I would say stick with the Andro 4.2 if you know it works. I have tried most of the products here and few have gotten the same number of hits that andro does.

**DONOTDELETE**

RM smells nice. I\'m 24, 6\"2, medium build, but I haven\'t noticed anything suprising while wearing two dabs behind the ears and on my neck. More than 3-4 dabs seems like OD territory.

Phero Pro

I\'ve been using RM straight at 2-4 drops and in a 1:1 mix with Aloe Vera oil (gotta shake it though [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ). I have gotten more rxns from this product than PI/m, but a huge majority of these rxns are DIOSL/SL/OTILLL (Deer In Outer Space Look/Stoned Look/Out There In La La Look) with lots of hair flipping. I have only seen one gal run from me when I had RM on. As for the guys they bolt (mostly) or treat me with lots of respect (tough looking types esp.) Had a few hits with RM, but you mostly have to approach them (only had one approach me).

In comparison with PI/m the hits I get are DIHL plus I get a lot more gals approach me (and ask me to dance). I also get a lot more ladies that either wrinkle their noses in disgust and move away or some that don\'t seem affected by it at all. From the guys I get lots of respect, but I also get plenty of friends that would start arguing with me. Very few guys would bolt. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

BTW I\'m using the Ylang Ylang PI/m.

Phero Enthusiast

There is something about Andro4.2, isn\'t there? Theoretically it should be the same as Stone\'s -none, but I think it\'s a little more effective. My biggest all-time hit was a newbie od on Andro4.2 and TE - wow! Andro4.2 always seemed a little more \'active\' than the other none products.

But to answer your question, I haven\'t had a lot of luck with RM. It\'s basically Stone\'s chemset none in a decent strong cologne. If you like the scent and want a none-only product, it\'s fine. It has the same none concentration as PI. It smells better slightly diluted.

You are right - TE is diluted NPA. NPA is more flexible, cause you can mix up your own \'TE\' from it, or play with other concentrations, add to your cologne, etc. It\'s just the flexibility of having the concentrate to play with. If you need convenience TE is easier, but you have less flexibility. These products WORK! I\'ve added NPA to colognes, other phero products, even smeared on a little straight. Also used a lot of TE covered with cologne. You will get reactions! Good cologne cover is a must as these products unfortunately smell horrible.

Haven\'t used AE but I have mixed up my own version with Stone\'s chemset chemicals. It works for me, and since Stone products are relatively cleansmelling you avoid the stench factor always present with NPA/TE. Others have reported good success with AE - perhaps they can comment.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I\'m considering NPA, AE, PI/m and RM.

<hr></blockquote>You like -none, don\'t you [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PI/m got me back into pheros but, I never got the hits off of it that I got/get from Andro 4.2.

<hr></blockquote>I was laying around in bed getting ready to go to sleep last night, thinking about pheros, and the thought came to mind that PI/m and Andro 4.2 get me quite different hits. So I put a little PI/m (unscented) on one wrist and an equivalent (by smell) amount of Andro 4.2 on the other, and let them both dry down well. After the alcohol smell was gone, I noticed that these two sources of none didn\'t smell the same. There was a similarity of scent, but the Andro 4.2 had a warmer, sweeter, deeper smell, while the PI/m was sharper, edgier, and had a sort of penetrating feel. This makes sense to me, as Andro 4.2 tends to attract women more and PI/m tends to make males want to be my buddy.

Is the unscented version of PI/m supposed to be any better than the Ylang Ylang version?

<hr></blockquote>Same thing with some ylang-ylang EO as a cover scent.

RM seems similar to PI/m but, I\'d love to hear from people who rate either and the percieved differences between the two before I give it a test.

<hr></blockquote>RM has the strongest affect on males of any of the none products I\'ve tried. When I wear the stuff, inevitably I end up in the center of _way_ too many males who want to talk _way_ too long.

I think that TE is ok but would I be likely to see any different reactions with NPA? I figured TE was just NPA with added alcohol.

<hr></blockquote>Exactamondo.

Finally are then any people out there who love or hate AE/m for whatever reasons?

<hr></blockquote>I love AE. First time I wore it, a woman who had been my friend far too long had sex with me for the first time. I wore primarily it through our ensueing fling, she loved the stuff. Wore it the other night to a gig, along with Andro 4.2, and a couple of drops of PI/w. Got three phone numbers from fans [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Never had a bad time with it on.

SoE and A4.2 seem to work best for me so far.

<hr></blockquote>Best thing I can say about SoE is that it mixes well with NPA for me. Straight NPA or Edge gives me the irritable jitters, SoE gets my mood stable.

Hope some of this ramble helps.

I\'ll say it again if you want sexual hits get AE.

For me, RM is the product to use in the office or where you want \"presence\" but not necessarily sex. NPA is much sexier and after a worrisome negative reaction in the office from one of the female clerks, I avoid wearing it there. However, for when I\'m out looking for sexual reactions, NPA is the best although TE has pulled the absolute best hit for me. I suspect that the extra carrier alcohol in TE works with the skin in slightly different ways than straight NPA - still, I buy NPA now to use straight or mix with fine men\'s colognes.

I\'m still getting the feel for AE. It seems to work fine in the office but I haven\'t gotten any clear sexual hits off it elsewhere, largely for a lack of opportunities. I\'ve only a small sampler of PI/m so haven\'t formed an opinion.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

One thing I like about the Edge is that it\'s easier to handle than NPA, whether spraying or dabbing, and less likely to be spilled or wasted. And I can spread it all over without OD.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve used AE (the new version). I put too much on the first time I used it and my wife said it was too strong. The funny thing is that she was inhaling the scent very deeply. Got laid that night too. The new AE has a great scent and lasts a long time. I put 6 drops on (too much). I suggest you start with 2 drops and work your way up if needed. BTW, my wife didn\'t know I was wearing pheros.

BNQ

Thread Information