Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default If you were on a desert island, which one?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is anyone on this forum old enough to remember the blue bottle diaries? this was from long ago when lovescent only sold PI, apc and i think even beaches.... Just wondering if anyone remembered those...anyway, i have a question: what do yall think is better, RM or PI for men...does anyone have any experience on which one you would have if you were stuck on a deserted island....heavy none is the only thing that works for me, SOe puts me to sleep and makes me weak, only heavy none gets me chicks..so please, anyone, what is the difference in PI and RM, and which would you prefer? thanks guys

Default Re: If you were on a desert island, which one?

I prefer R/M if only because of the smell, which my wife really likes. However, if I were marooned on a desert island with a gal and still needed pheros, I would really be in trouble.

**DONOTDELETE**

thank you bill for your input!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Nope but ive read back and they certainly look interesting.
    Ok heres what works for me my attraction/SOE mix it works great thats the unscented attraction and SOE applied as follows once per day 4 swipes of SOE and 2 sprays of attraction unscented that works wonders.

PI has given me many fond memories, but now it’s time to move on. RM is nice, but for hardcore Noneaholics I recommend the chem kit None. Just mix one part None with 1 part strong cologne (or scented oil) and you’ve created your own distinctive Androstenone Concentrate.

Enlightened One

Does anyone else have fond memories of PI(M) the chem set is great i still say if i was on a desert island i would still take the DD mix. Instead of an androstenone only concentrate i would still have to have trace amounts of nol rone and couplins + a1 anyone want to present tangent maths on this one.

Thread Information