Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Need help: Primal by itself vs APC with Edge??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am looking to purchase pheromones for the first time and I am curious which is a better deal overall. Primal by itself, or APC mixed with Edge? Please help me out. Also, I have heard great things about meeting women, but can relationships happen with those women that were met, and will the women act differently if one stopped using pheromones?? Thx!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Need help: Primal by itself vs APC with Edge??

I think I’m the one who started this APC craze but the things that it just seems to work so well. I like the smell of it, I’ve asked both guys and girls to smell it on my wrist and give me their opinion and everybody loves it. So apart from being a great cologne it also gives a very strong but suddle kick to everyone around you. APC isn’t that strong when you look at it’s Phero content, but it’s strange cause it works just as well as other products, making everyone calm and friendly. Guys are really nice and show more respect, which is great in a business environment cause you want people to pay attention and not drool fantasizing over you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Just to let you know cause this isn’t stressed enough, not every guy who talks to you is gay. If he is you’ll know very quickly, if he’s straight then be nice cause they’re just trying to kiss up. Think of Vin Diesel in the Fast and the Furious and how his sister said that everyone is just drawn to him like he’s gravity or something. Shit, I don’t even have to see the guy in person to know he’s a babe magnet and I’d love to go bar hopping or even hanging out with him. Now what if those guys who talk to you are thinking the same about you, I’d say go with it cause soon that confidence will also be noticed by the girls.

If you’re tight on the wallet then go for TE it’s a great product even on it’s own, but if you need something not-so-strong for business, sales or good overall effect on both genders then I’d say go for APC. Otherwise do both and I promise every woman you talk to will fall in love at first site.

Thread Information