Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Strap

Default Re: A word to the wise...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    FTR,

Reek, I dunno. If the idea was to make something that smelled like pussy, I didn\'t get there. Maybe if I mixed it with baby powder [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It is incredibly strong. Diluting it 1 to 100, and then spraying about a tenth of a ml on my pants lasted three days. I could still smell them yesterday morning before the rain.

That _was_ where I got the numbers for the RMP business plan - 1.5 ml * 100 * 10 = 1500 panties.

Knowing that jasmine covers EW is a good place to start. Over the weekend, I will make up something with a bunch of none, some EW, and some sort of essential oil blend, centered around jasmine. And then, LUCKY PANTS again!

P.S.

There is something inherently frightening in the thought of making 1500 nasty panties from that one tiny little bottle of EW.

Default Re: Caveat Emptor! RANT

ok how much are these panties gonna cost and will you wear them before you send them out? yes?! i\'ll take a dozen! lol

anyway i see no reason why the sex strap wouldn\'t work its just like wearing a an article of clothing with phero\'s in it but as for it working better than just the phero\'s themselfs i don\'t understand why it would. yeah its going to keep the scent longer than if you were to apply the phero\'s to your skin but seriously...if something is made out as too good to be true chances are it is c\'mon....12 times more powerful by putting the phero\'s in the sex strap? bull [censored]

i recommend that everyone buys a pair of redhead panties wear them around your neck and soak them in phero\'s. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] i guarentee reactions from everyone that see\'s you lol

**DONOTDELETE**

Full Tilt, I guess it is similar to NLP, because they are playing on your desires. That is similar to eliciting values and using trance words.

But since its only 20 bucks an there is a money back guarentee, then its worth a shot, even if you get suckered, and its a POS, you can give it to a friend as a present.

I havnt ordered one yet because im still experimenting with NPA, SoE, and TE. But if any of the people who bought one have good things to say, then ill give it a try.

**DONOTDELETE**

You bet! I\'m sure people will say things to you. They may be walking AWAY while they\'re saying them, but ... hey, it\'s a start.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Caveat Emptor!

Stone Labs can produce a product and supply it to a merchant, who is then responsible for the advertising.

I can open a grocery store and sell Spam and promise people that it will make them better at tennis, but Hormel is not responsible for what i say about their product.

Stranger

For $20 bucks, despite the overhype, it\'s probably worth a try. ccbthesea has a unisex strap and seems to already be getting responses from both parties and also says it smells good. The scent maybe the true draw to a already well known phero(s) used here now. Application and longevity are key in any good product and it seems that they might have discovered a unique application that also allows the longevity of the product to last far longer than current techonology provides. A way of not having to retouch or refresh yourself every few hours to maintain the optimum level you\'d like to have during the course of the day. A way of consistently keeping the phero active ( and at full strength) know matter when applied. Sounds great, but is it true? As was stated earlier Bruce ( who can have a lot to benefit from it) will get some real answers and I trust his judgement on the issue. Potentially this product has the potential to be what Jet aircraft was to flying being the next evolution into the next level of phero use. The concept ( if true) is definitely cutting edge, next thing you know we will be ordering straps and putting our own special blends ( JB1, DD1, etc..) in them which will change the marketing and pricing of this whole industry. Evolution at work.

Default Re: Caveat Emptor!

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Stone Labs can produce a product and supply it to a merchant, who is then responsible for the advertising.

I can open a grocery store and sell Spam and promise people that it will make them better at tennis, but Hormel is not responsible for what i say about their product.

<hr></blockquote>

Not true. Try opening a grocery store and making odd claims for CocaCola and see how long it takes you to get a really nasty letter from their legal department.

If Hormel owns the trademark for Spam (tm) and you start playing with people\'s perceptions of it, you will be headed straight for court.

**DONOTDELETE**

P.S.

\"There is something inherently frightening in the thought of making 1500 nasty panties from that one tiny little bottle of EW. \"

Especially if Oscar\'s gonna eat \'em !!

Especially if Oscar\'s gonna eat \'em !!

<hr></blockquote>

It might make an interesting exhibition for Pherocon \'03.

If he can wait that long.

**DONOTDELETE**

Not if they\'re enjoying the extra sales it brings them.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thereis one thing that worries me though, and its that they say its effective from 10-20 feet, that could be like OD\'ing becuse targets could get repelled at closer distances.

Not if they\'re enjoying the extra sales it brings them.

<hr></blockquote>

You responded to FTRH, but I figure it was really to me.

Companies who have high profile products, Spam, Coke, etc., spend billions of dollars very carefully crafting the image that they project for their product. Billions. VERY carefully. They have an enormous vested interest in maintaining total control over the public\'s perception of their product.

I can imagine that if you stumble over something that genuinely increases their sales, they will form focus groups and research all of the subtle effects that your particular change in their image may have. And then co-opt you completely. If it suits their purpose.

---

And, NOW, back to our regularly scheduled absurdity...

Banned User

Default Russian women

Those 200 pictures of female \"test subjects\" who are likely to be russian (judging on the looks of their faces) seem to be taken from one of those mailorder brides catalogues they have.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Russian women

No, No! Those are coeds from a European University! All of them saying \"Ooo Daddy, spank me with your Sex Strap.\"

Could be the product works fine, but I swear I\'ve never in my life seen such blatantly bad advertising.

Banned User

Well, I study at an \"European University\" and I wish we would have those sex-crazed coeds you describe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Maybe I should get one of those straps very quickly. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

No, No! Those are coeds from a European University! All of them saying \"Ooo Daddy, spank me with your Sex Strap.\"

<hr></blockquote>

frenchie, you listening?

I choose to interpret the \"Daddy\" in the jazz sense [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Ahhrumph!

I do find the notion that I, Whitehall, would be expected to PAY for panties previously worn by a female an affront!

I will have you know that women voluntarily SEND me their panties - POSTPAID! once they have seen my personal photographs posted on the Internet. (and I give them my mailing address.)

Whitehall has NEVER paid for previously worn panties in his life - AND NEVER WILL!

As a technical point fellas, you want those panties fresh.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Ahhrumph!

Well, I don\'t know. You\'ll have to talk to BassMan about that. He\'s managing the whole operation. I just provide the product.

I think I would prefer the J kohl approach. I\'d want FTRH to wear the same T-shirt during the 3 days of ovulation and send me that

**DONOTDELETE**

No one\'s ever rejected my panties before!

Phero Pro

I studied at a european university .. and there were sex-crazed coeds *g*. Just keep away from jura students [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

I would never turn down a slightly worn pair of panties, but according to our resident expert J Kohl, there is nothing quite like a T-shirt worn by a girl during ovulation

**DONOTDELETE**

I will certainly have to defer to your greater experience.

**DONOTDELETE**

Now, if I could just get me one of those loin cloths worn for long days and endless nights by an Ancient Egyptian...

(talk about *whew*!)

with some baby powder [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

lol

FTR,

I know Whitehall. He\'s a man of honor and integrity. I don\'t believe that he\'s rejecting your panties, but rather the proposed method of acquisition.

He\'s a purist, an artiste. I\'m fairly certain that he would be delighted to have a pair of your panties provided he was able to come about them in the time-honored tradition of s l o w l y removing them himself. With his teeth.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

oh
    oh baby

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Sex Strap

I finally started following this thread due to huge flood of interest. The sex strap seems like an interesting idea, which many of us have thought about before -- auxilliary pheromone dispersal system. For $20, it might be worth a try. After 2-3 months, you could even reuse the strap with your own mixes.

I even appreciate thongs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information