Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Phero Mixer Cookbook 0.3

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everybody,

I just wanted to tell you that version 0.3 of the Phero Mixer Cookbook is finished. I have just sent it to Big Bruce, so it should be available very soon under the Reference Library of Love Scent (accessible through the \"Pheromone Reference Material\" link), as usual. The new main topic is cologne spiking, along with some other additions and corrections here and there.

Default Re: Phero Mixer Cookbook 0.3

Nimbus,

Your tireless efforts are very much appreciated by all.

Take the rest of the afternoon off.

upsidedown

Thanks for staying with it Nimbus.

I just read through it quickly and came up with a correction for you to make and a suggestion.

First, you listed the phero content of AE as 0.15 -none. However, it\'s actually 0.20 mg/ml -none, 0.15 -nol, and 0.10 -rone. Not a major problem, but one that you can easily fix in the next edition.

Another suggestion came to me after replying to a new user about putting the pheromones on clothing rather than skin. I really haven\'t investigated the possibility of putting the products on my clothing much, as I\'ve pretty much put them on my skin. But, if perhaps we could get users who have lots of experience trying both skin and clothing to offer their input, maybe you could get a consensus idea of the benefits/drawbacks of applying to clothing and skin and put a little something in the cookbook about that. I\'m sure a lot of new users could use some guidance on this.

Just my suggestions. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

hi upsidedown,

actually I got AE\'s phero concentration from the Product Table, which states:

Alter Ego (AE) 7.5(ml) N,L,R (included) 3.375 (mg)

Since the \"included\" data hasn\'t coefficients for any of the pheromone types, I thought that they would be present in equal ratios, and came up with 3.375 / 7.5 / 3 = 0.15 mg/ml for each type (-none, -nol and -rone).

So that \"included\" data in the Product Table for AE should be corrected in 1.5N, 1.125L, 0.75R. Thanks for the input, it will be added in the next version of the Cookbook!

Your suggestion about skin vs. clothing applying is *very* interesting. I\'ll start trying this one myself, but as you said, other users\' input would be very useful. Thanks again!

you have under your into for NOL

Cons: none know

I would change it to

Cons: possible headaches from an overdose.

I would have to say the one downside to NOL i have seen is headaches, if you OD on nol, you or your target will get a headache somewhere in the 0.15mg/dose range. I have gotten headaches from OD\'s on both PI/w and SOE, and caused a female target to suddenly get a headache wearing SOE.

Journeyman

Bruce

Nimbus has got to have earned a bruce special for all of his hard work!??

Hi Nimbus, great work again!

Apart from some minor typos, i noticed some additions i think you should make.

Cops: It\'s not necessarily that women will see you as a rival and get jealous of you, but rather get the impression that you get with lots of other women and get jealous of them. Thats the theory anyway.

As for skin vs clothingl; with clothing application the effects of the pheros are not as pronounced, and you can get away with a larger dose. In my experience, there is also a hightened risk of the pheros not being associated with you. Skin(and hair) application is much more affective, as the bacteria on your skin convert the pheros into other interesting compounds. This can be seen if you wear a small dose everyday for a week, and try not to wash it off. There is a higher risk of an overdose however, and -none porducts get stinky-er faster.

NM,
    Yes, he has. I offered him a little shopping spree on Love Scent for his efforts.
    Bruce

Default Another suggestion

One area that a lot of novices have problems with is knowing a hit when it happens to them. Some guidence would be appropriate for the Cookbook and I would like to give it a shot (200 to 500 words). Any problems with integrating this into the Cookbook. Do I send to Bruce?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default why you WANT your target to get a headache

Maybe you WANT your target to get a headache.
    the following is an example (well, more of a fantasy [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Hot Chick: Theseus, I have a headache
    Theseus: Then let me give your temples a massage. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hot Chick: Ummm, Ahhh, that feels sooooooooo good!
    Theseus: its just my big powerful loving protecting masculin hands doing their work
    Hot Chick: Ahhhh, lower, please.
    Theseus: hows that?
    Hot Chick: Take me NOW!!!

he he he, you get the idea [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Another suggestion

Hello everybody, thanks for the feedback!

Track0714 and CptKipling: I have just put your suggestions in the TO-DO list for 0.4.

Whitehall: really no trouble at all about integrating your work. When you have it completed, just PM it to me and it will be included in 0.4 . If you want, I will let you preview the new Cookbook with your work included, to get the OK from you too.

Tomorrow night I\'ll hit a party, I\'ve been invited by an old friend of mine; I think it\'s time to give DD#1 a solid shot, maybe I can get the same incredible results of my last vacation... I\'ll keep the forum posted as usual.

Thanks again to everyone!

**DONOTDELETE**

Haven\'t even looked at it yet, but I have read .2 so many times that I have had to reprint it. Excellent information typos or not...thanks Nimbus...and thanks to Bruce for providing the reward for great work and/or incentive for future inspiration.

Enlightened One

Yeah great work on the cookbook looking forward to version 1.0 or 1.1 lol the next generation maybe incorparating the pheromone calculator lol. By then you might need to add more products etc.

Thread Information