truth,

Honestly,....I haven\'t had the balls to try this stuff out in public yet.

I started to whip up a multi-phero mix that WAS to include the cops the other day.

Into an empty NPA bottle, I\'d already put 25 drops of NPA, 10 drops of Nol, 10 drops of A1, and 4 drops of Rone. Then the phone rang. The next ingredient was supposed to be EoW (1 drop ), but I thought, I\'m on the phone, and EoW really warrants my undivided attention since I DO NOT want to chance spilling it.

So having already decided that this would be a 5:1 APC mix, I started dropping in the 250 drops of APC that would cover the planned 50 drops of phero products that I had all but finished dispensing.

Wouldn\'t you know, at drop 248 of APC, I crested the NPA bottle, and not only would the last two drops of APC never get into the bottle, but neither would the Copulin stuff.
A total of 297 drops of products of widely varying viscosities made it into that bottle, but alas, those last three, or more importantly that ONE drop of Cops just wouldn\'t fit.

Then I realized how fortuitous a miscalculation I had made.
Serendipitous even. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

If the mix had sucked as a result of the inclusion of the Cops, I\'d have been stuck with 5 mL of waste product. Instead, since even MIS-fortune seems to be SHINING on me these days, I was brought to the conclusion that instead of trying to drown a drop of the Copulin stuff in hundreds of drops of other phero and fragrance products, what I SHOULD do is dilute the Cops to 1/10th of their strength and make much, much smaller batches, like 10, 20, or 30 drops total.

I\'m so thankful the phone rang when it did! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thinking now about starting at 10:1, APC to (.1) EoW, then adding more APC if it seems called for.
I think keeping it simple to establish the concentration parameters is probably a better idea than my original plan.

Until such time that I make something with the Cop stuff, I\'m storing it in an all-metal cigar tube I had lying around, and this seems to contain the scent nicely.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]