Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 8
    Banned User

Default Re: Who has ordered the new copulin concentrate?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There have been a lot of studies about a-none showing it is repelling to women, yet we are experiencing the opposite. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] So maybe the same is true about copulins, but I remain highly sceptical.

I am going to try to use this EW-stuff to see if it works. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] My experiences with PCC don´t give the impression the cops are a valuable addition to my phero signature.

I think that we are pushing the ART way out beyond the SCIENCE of pheromones.

Science will sometimes take off in the wrong direction for a while.

This is scary!

Someone who has diluted EW to .01 or .001, PLEASE try this:
    Add one drop of .01 EW to 40 drops of SOE.
    Or, add one drop of .001 EW to 4 drops of SOE.
    Wait a day and smell the mix.
    Tell me if the EW is covered totally at 4000:1.

I need to validate my findings, or commit myself. Not sure which yet. I\'ve diluted EW (using a .1 concentration) to over 4000:1 in an SOE mix, and I swear the stuff alters the scent of SOE quite noticeably at this ratio.

Maybe it\'s the synthetic musk components of SOE (of which there are 80 if I recall) that are acting as fixatives, enhancing the smell of EW well beyond where it should be at this concentration. Maybe I\'m NUTS!

The mix came about in a quite convoluted fashion that I\'m not yet prepared to present, (being in a Copulinic haze at present), but bottom line is I added 420 drops of SOE to 1 (count it, ONE!) drop of .1 EW (one tenth strength) and the effect noticeably alters SOE\'s scent.

This is where I stopped for two reasons:
    1. The mix is useable at this concentration.
    2. I didn\'t feel like cracking open a THIRD bottle of SOE. The 420 drops represents @ 15mL, roughly a bottle and a half. (I had stocked up at the introductory price.)

Other wildcard variables include the fact that the first half bottle of SOE was spiked with 40 drops of chem-set A-None and 10 drops of A1. This started out as a fortification of SOE with A-None, but evolved into an attempt at a 5 phero formula.

Help me!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar, what are you trying to do, break my head? If Johnny has three apples and Oscar has four drops of EW at a ratio of 1 drop per 15 gallons, what is the probability of his getting fierce action in a room full of females, half of whom are ovulating, 1/4 of whom are perimenopausal, most of whom are drunk?

Man, I don\'t know. I go with Whitehall. Take a shower, wash your clothes, air out the house...the stuff might be addlin\' your brain...

Banned User

LOL...

...If Johnny has three apples and Oscar has four drops of EW at a ratio of 1 drop per 15 gallons, what is the probability of his getting fierce action in a room full of females, half of whom are ovulating, 1/4 of whom are perimenopausal, most of whom are drunk? ...

How many of them are gay?

Phero Pro

I almost feel obligated to ask if they\'re all on a passenger train traveling from Bridgeport to Chicago at 60 miles per hour, and starting in the opposite direction at 30 miles per hour from a junction 1/3 the distance between Bridgeport and Chicago is a freight train, loaded with pheromones and medium-grade radioactive waste... if there is a reliable Elvis sighting, and it\'s a full moon, how long will it take to drain the tub?

Sorry, I got a little giddy there~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I dunno how many are outright gay, but popular culture would have you believe they\'re all latent if not bi, so do with that what you will...and if you could factor in the price of tea in Madagascar, your results will be more accurate.

Phero Dude

In response to possible negative effects, I would say that it could imaginably be a negative if women find me less attractive with copulins on. So far, all I can say is that I do
    not get sexual hits with the EW. That\'s kind of a bummer, since I was hoping that the cops were going to arouse the women. On the other hand, I am definitely enjoying the positive effects. Women seem to feel really comfortable around me; like I\'m \"one of the girls\" so to speak. It may make them more trusting. Just yesterday I was talking to one of my 20-something flight attendant students and telling her that I had taken up a new hobby of salsa dancing. Without me saying a further word she started begging me to take her next time and started asking me what kind of shoes she should wear. She then mailed me at 6:00 the next morning. Usually, I have to really work to try to convince a girl to do something with me, and sometimes they end up just dicking me around or canceling on me later. So, all I know so far is that it makes the women more comfortable, but it may be a while before I know whether it will be a detriment or not when it comes to actually getting sexual.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Just yesterday I was talking to one of my 20-something flight attendant students and telling her that I had taken up a new hobby of salsa dancing. Without me saying a further word she started begging me to take her next time and started asking me what kind of shoes she should wear. \"

So, how do you not count this as a hit? Is it the way she asked you? I\'m trying to get clear how people interpret the data they\'re collecting. :-).

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

What I\'m thinkin is that if you use EW you must go much higher on -none to compensate, and make an obviously male profile. Use A1, and a good cover scent, and maybe NO OD on -none!?

Lets try to OD on -none effects (not the smell) while using A1 and EW!

Phero Dude

Truth II,
    Regarding the below, I do call it a hit, I just don\'t interpret it as a sexual hit. I call it a sexual hit if I\'ve got hair flipping, or DIHL, or some kind of intense staring or behavior.
    \"Just yesterday I was talking to one of my 20-something flight attendant students and telling her that I had taken up a new hobby of salsa dancing. Without me saying a further word she started begging me to take her next time and started asking me what kind of shoes she should wear. \"

So, how do you not count this as a hit? Is it the way she asked you? I\'m trying to get clear how people interpret the data they\'re collecting. :-).

Phero Enthusiast

oscar - I\'ll run your experiment tonight, but I think I\'ll repeat your results. This stuff is STRONG and it cuts through mixes. I\'m not surprised you are noticing a change even that dilute, since I found it affected one cologne even at 1000:1, and most colognes have a more intense scent than SoE.

I have 4 bottles of the original EW concentrations I tested (100:1, 250:1, 500:1, 1000:1). The only one I have dared to spray on me was the 1000:1, which I was able to cover with a strong cologne (Vetiver/Guerlain). Guess I could try the stuff out at the mall where I\'ve got nothing to lose, but I\'m still asking myself why I want to smell like an ovulating woman.

Phero Enthusiast

I think High -None plus High Copulins may be the perfect formula. During the sexual act, the copulins and male sex hormones are released into the air. The mixing of the two could potentially stimulate the woman to fornicate. That\'s just a theory though.Or it could make her jealous of other women trying to fornicate with you.

JDM

Phero Enthusiast

JDM - none/EW might be worth a try. I\'m thinking about mixing EW (500:1 or 1000:1) with RM, just to start using up some of this stuff I have laying around. I never had much response with RM, so this could be a way to use it along with the \'lifetime\' supply of EW I have already mixed up.

I agree with you about high \'none plus copulins as having good prospects. I\'ve yet to complete my mixing of EW with vanilla extract but hope that it will help with the coverage issue.

Another idea for use of EW directly is one drop in your bathtub. That\'s a very large dilution and might give a nice background coverage.

Irish,

Thanks! I\'ll be anxious to hear what you come up with.

While I realize that my last post on this thread was probably the least comprehensible one I\'ve ever posted, I was sure that at least a dozen or so serious moneheads knew exactly what I was getting at.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Count me in. Makes perfect sense to me... It\'s a tantric principle that the further you increase the polarity, the greater the energy you generate.

Phero Dude

I NEED OPINIONS!
    Does EW deteiorate or has my nose become immune to it?
    I\'ve been using a 300:1 solution for some time(mostly water).
    I started off with a couple of drops on the skin and now I am up to about 12. At 12 I can\'t smell it as much as I could in the beginning when I was using 2. Also, I have a batch of JB, 40 drops, with just some residual EW that was in a dropper. For a week or two it was totally rank. I couldn\'t even get near the vial(it was really vile). I would put a drop on each forearm and it would reek like cheese, so I would cover it with 3 different scents and eventually get heavenly pussy smell. However, this JB mix almost smells like normal JB now. So, today I mixed one drop EW with a 40 drop combo of APC and RM. That\'s only 40:1. Hell, people like Irish are talking about numbers like 500:1 and 1000:1. I\'m actually scared. I might be walking around smell like a hundred women\'s crotches and not even know it! The solution reeks like vinegar, but not poo smell. On my arm it pretty much smell like RM.
    So, is it deteiorating somehow or am I turning into a woman and not noticing my own feminine smell anymore? lol.

Maxx,

When I finally opened my bottle of EW, I too was surprised. When it first arrived it reeked unopened. The open bottle now is tolerable and the mix I made up (see \"Taming EW\" thread) was easily overwhelmed scent-wise by a few drops of Andron.

The mix with cologne cover I made up was applied this morning and now, at noon, it still smells nice although the NPA is coming through louder. Still no EW reek.

It\'s possible that the indole - that skat smell - is diffusing through the plastic cap so that a the contents of the bottle are aging rapidly. Maybe its the other way around - oxygen is seeping in and oxidizing the indole.

BTW. just how many messages can one thread hold? Shouldn\'t we start over?

Phero Enthusiast

Oscar -

Mixed 3 drops SoE with one drop EW (1000:1 solution) for a final EW dilution 4000:1. Smeared this on a plastic sheet. On another plastic sheet smeared pure SoE as a \'control\'.

On drydown both samples smelled the same to me. After about a half hour I checked again - all I could really smell was SoE fragrance. Checked again a few hours later - thought the EW mix MIGHT smell a little different, but I certainly didn\'t detect the EW scent. Checked the following day and just got a faint SoE fragrance smell from both samples. I never once detected that EW bite - and believe me I know what that smells like by now.

I think SoE masks EW\'s smell pretty good in this mix ratio. Whether 4000:1 is strong enough to have any effect is another question.

Does anyone have access to Astrid Jutte\'s paper on copulins? I\'d like to know what concentration she was using to get the testosterone effect in men. For me at\'s all pointless what effect this stuff has if I have to dilute it so much to control the smell it\'s inactive…

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Perhaps Dr. Kohl would like to comment?

Enlightened One

This stuff sounds really strong, mmm do i order mayber sooon lol.

Banned User

Bump [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 8

Thread Information