Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Default Re: Theories

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Whitehall:
    The first wearing of EW on Saturday definately gave the feeling of at least one woman opening up far more sexually than usual in conversation. It is difficult to know whether to blame it on the COPS, or if I was just more charming than usual [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

FullTiltRedHead:
    Fire about expresses it. Scent hits some pretty deep places in the psyche. I think we\'re all having great fun.

I\'ve never seen so many posts at this time of day - I have a feeling your presence has a lot to do with it. Welcome aboard!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Is it yummy?

Frenchie, you\'re too funny!

**DONOTDELETE**

Bassman:
    Let me get this straight:
    You\'re wearing some stuff that smells like a combination of strong cheese, stinky feet, and dog poop, on top of it jasmine, patchouli, and Cool Water - and women are still coming up to you wanting your attention?
    I don\'t think you NEED pheromones. If anybody\'s talking to you at all, smelling like all that, you\'ve got to be damn near irresistible in your own right...
    Signed,
    Scared O\' You in Washington, D.C.!
    xoxoxo

Enlightened One

Well with the stuff his putting on they are still atrracted to me also so im not to concerned a good colonge does however cover the pheros. And i say you do NEED pheros at least because youve been at it for so long and youre used to being so irrisistable.

Enlightened One

Well with the stuff his putting on they are still atrracted to me also so im not to concerned a good colonge does however cover the pheros. And i say you do NEED pheros at least because youve been at it for so long and youre used to being so irrisistable.

www.ecorp.com.au

Maybe the best idea with this stuff WOULD be to create a pair of lucky pants...

Your right Doc, \'tis truely funny, and I\'m still waiting for my bottle! The fool!

Default It takes balls to go out smelling like a p*ssy!

BassMan,

Gotta hand it to ya!
    It must have taken serious balls to go out wearing this stuff having no idea what the reactions might be.
    Boldly going where no man has gone before!
    I salute you!

Funny how the power of suggestion plays in the interpretation of a scent. I smell all those things mentioned. The aged cheese, the bad feet, the vinegar, the [censored], they\'re all there. The aged cheese seems especially prominent after dilution.

Anyway, I decided that tonight\'s my night to try out the EW in a field test, so I figured I\'d cut some down to .1 concentration to be mixed with something I\'ve yet to decide on.

Grabbed hold of my metal cigar tube and damned if the smell hadn\'t made its way out of the top under the threads, but then what should I have expected? I hadn\'t actually WELDED it shut!
    Inverted one of those foam can coolers with a full unopened can in it to hold the EW bottle between drops. Got a Burt\'s Bees\' Royal Jelly Eye Cream Jar which is about 1 inch in diameter, 3/4 inch deep, plastic with a metal lid.
    TRIED dropping EW straight from reducer cap into jar, and guess what? NOTHING! I think the bottles are too full to cheerfully yield drops to mere gravity. The drop I got out when I first opened it came as the result of vigorously \"ketchupping\" the bottle.
    So naturally I decided to remove the reducer cap. Talk about Pandora\'s Box! I may need to have a couple of fingers removed.
    However, put 10 drops of EW and 90 drops of Everclear into the jar without incident.

Not wanting to totally waste the effect of the pure EW that I had on my fingers, I decided to experiment a little. I sprayed on some of this obscure stuff I\'ve got. It\'s \"sFs PHEROMONE SCENT DOUBLE STRENGTH AFTERSHAVE 50ml.\"
    The reverse side label reads: \"Contents - Androstenol, Alcohol, Musk Fragrance. OlnerPty Ltd. ...\"

The strange thing about this \"aftershave\" is that it comes in a spray bottle (?), and after the alcohol fades, it smells just like baby powder! (Yes I DID see that other thread!)

The combination of the straight Cops on my fingers and the smell of baby powder transported me through time and space to my first forays into the wonderful world of teen muff diving. Quite the pleasant reverie!

(Focusing) To be as scientific as possible, I think the way to test this stuff out is without using any other pheros. I may be using something as a cover scent that\'s a bit more masculine in nature than the baby powder stuff, and I WON\'T be going to any biker bars!
    I haven\'t used Issey in some time so maybe that will get the nod. Figuring on putting one drop of the .1EW in the palm of one hand and spraying once or twice over it with Issey and applying all over.
    Any suggestions will be welcomed!
    Wish me luck.

A side note: I think this stuff disorients me to some degree.
    I HAD intended to use distilled water to dilute it, but that somehow slipped my mind after getting a few good huffs of the stuff.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: It takes balls to go out smelling like a p*ssy

Hey, Bassman, does the EW affect you at all. Any signs of testosterone increase?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Who has ordered the new copulin concentrate?

bump

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Wheeeeeu -- freakin\' -- wee!

Who cut the cheeeeze?

Petal to the metal cheeze....

**DONOTDELETE**

lol You sure you still want Bassman\'s jeans?

Public Notice:

Unfortunately, the jeans have been washed, as I got caught in the rain yesterday.

Those of you craving a thrill should order one of Renee\'s Magic Panties instead.

Banned User

Default Re: It takes balls to go out smelling like a p*ssy!

I am still waiting for my EW (and AE). [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I don´t know what the hell is wrong with the post office in my town, because Andy ordered the stuff on the same day and got his order on August 11. And he lives only 15 miles from where I live.

finally I am brave enought to take off the seal and open the bottle.

First went to Home Depot, went to paint section, bought a pack of latex rubber gloves, you can get a pack of 10 for like $1.99.

I also find an empty 10 ml atomizer at home. Go to Target and buy a 12 oz bottle of Sterile Saline Solution, located at contact lens supplies. Fill atomizer up, maybe about 9ml with saline solution.

put rubber gloves on, take the seal of the EW bottle, open up lid. smells like some nasty aged cheese. I jiggle the EW bottle until 2 drops fall in the atomizer. The mix in the atomizer still smells like aged cheese, not as nasty as the EW bottle.

Thinking about PCC, being coconut/vanilla, I am wondering what do i have that smells like vanilla or coconut. I go looking in the kitchen, since i dont have any vanilla or coconut essential oils. i find the vanilla extract and i find some imitation coconut extract, too. Put 2 drops of each extract in the mix. Now the thing has an aged cheesecake smell, ugh.

However, at this point, I am thinking NPA smells worse that the mix i just made. Before closing the atomizer, i put 1 drop on each wrist. Put atomizer back together, get a tissue and spray tissue with 2 sprays, fold tissue, put tissue in my pocket.

I put no other phero\'s on and go to work. so far a normal day at work. At about 11am, go to coffee machine and get a cup of coffee. A guy from the HR department was there too. He starts talking to me. It takes me 10 mins to get away. All I have ever said to me in the past is \"hi\" \"bye\", \"how\'s it going\" as we pass.

Go to a local pizza place for lunch, that have pizza by the slice lunch specials. A spray into the tissue and swipe my wrists before I go. I figure a pizza place is going to smell like cheese. This place as parmeshan cheese shakers on every table.

The place has 2 cash registers running, i am in one line and a group of 4 women come in and get in the other line. It\'s the third woman in the second line that keeps looking at me, smiles when our eyes meet. I say \"hi\" , but my pizza comes and i go sit down.

now I am back at work writing this. I keep checking the tissue in my pocket. Still smells like cheese, but not to bad.

Whether or not anyone has _anything_ that might even be _remotely_ considered a sexual success with EW, it\'s still going to go down as the most entertaining product Bruce has ever sold...

Phero Dude

Well, the vile stuff arrived in the mail today.
    To be honest, I thought some people on this thread were exaggerating, and that maybe I wouldn\'t find the stuff to be overly offensive. I grew up in an agricultural region, and I thought not much could smell worse than a pig farm. Wrong. This [censored] is vile. I don\'t know whether I\'m going to be able to sleep tonight, between the contamination on my fingers and the residue that I now have on my other phero bottles and elsewhere.
    I mixed up two drops of the stuff with 15-20 sprays of my cologne.
    Just two drops has destroyed the original smell of my cologne. It smells pretty pukey now. Since my hands were dirty anyway, because I had to remove the top of the bottle to get anything out, I mixed up some JB1 while I was at it. Even the viles that I put the JB1 in smell like pukey [censored] after I handled them. Usually, they just smell like APC.
    Anyway, I am thinking of being brave and testing this stuff tomorrow when I go to my dance lesson, which is crawling with women. I am not sure whether I will or not though. I depends on what my fingers smell like tomorrow afternoon. I cannot wash the smell off! If my fingers still smell like this tomorrow, that will be enough to test the stuff out, since I constantly have to be putting my hands quite near women\'s faces when I dance with them. Should be an interesting day!

Default Re: Field Testing EW

Yo!

Leaned back, put one drop of .1 EW on my chest, sprayed twice with Issey right on top of it, and swirled it around with my wrists. Initial reaction: Not nearly enough cologne cover. Sprayed once more with Issey. Still not enough.

Issey runs almost exactly 3 drops per spray from the 125mL bottle, so at this point I\'ve diluted the EW to roughly .01 and its scent is still fairly prominent.

Side note: I\'d once been given a bottle of Paul Sebastien edt, and noticed that shortly after applying it I would detect a sour kind of smell that I attributed to a cologne / body chemistry mis-match. At the time of application this night, I noticed a very similar sour smell from the Issey / EW combo that became more noticeable over the course of the night. Issey usually smells great on me.

Headed out to a Karaoke joint. No seats at the bar. That\'s OK because I usually try not to get tied down to real estate at bars, which is what you\'re doing when you slap down your money and plant your ass on a barstool. It\'s better to run a tab and float about than to become sedentary at Karaoke joints.

Swung up to the service bar area to get a beer. Sitting right next to the rail was this incredibly cute, I mean cover of teen magazine cute, little blonde that didn\'t look like she was old enough to drink. Chatted her up a bit, very smiley, very friendly, I think she wanted me. I think she wanted me to be her big sister. Whether this was a confidence issue on my part, or just how young, sweet, and vulnerable this girl was, I seized the opportunity to go down the bar to chat up a young lady I\'d met there two weeks prior. This is not me, believe me!
    If she was old enough to be at that bar, then her credentials were already checked, and I\'d have ordinarily been all over her like stink on sh*t, but I opted to move on. Did go back and touch base later on just to keep my options open though.

The other young woman, mid twenties, provides a bit more insight into the results of that nights field test.
    Two weeks prior we were flirting and touching a bit but nothing actually developed. But the connection between us tonight seemed quite different. We were old friends now, pals. Touching this night was different. It wasn\'t any less welcome overall, it just didn\'t result in the body language reactions that I\'d seen the last time. She was decidedly more at ease with me, but that slight defensiveness, that caution, that reaction that a woman exhibits when she knows that a guy\'s touching her somewhere on the way to elsewhere just wasn\'t there. My touches weren\'t being sexual in nature, just friendly. And I think both of us interpreted it this way.

I think there\'s definitely a powerful effect from the EW, both on wearer and targets. Used in combination with other mones, it might just be the ultimate outer layer for a cawwoting effect. That\'ll be my next field test.
    By itself it seems to work a lot like A-Nol on women, only much more so.

Considering that a drop of this stuff at .1 concentration was what may have been an OD, I\'m going to dilute it to .01 and start out at one drop of that next time.
    But no more Copulins-only sorties. The stuff seems to put ME in the let\'s just be friends zone. Thanks, but NO thanks!
    Gimme my A-None back!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Arrived in the post today.

Innitial scientific findings: THE STUFF FRIGGIN REEKS! AND I HAVNT EVEN TAKEN THE SEEL OFF!

Too scared to open for the moment, please await further conclusive findings.

By the way, whats the whole cheese thing about? Surely there\'s no need for that? I mean c\'mon!

As expected, the DEAN of the School of Applied Pheromones, Mr.Oscar, has provided us with the most insightful evaluation of EW yet.

If I might summarize Oscar\'s results, one drop at 1 to 100, apply as an outer layer well covered with cologne with \'none in close. Expect lowered defenses in targets but beware a libido-lowering effect on one\'s self.

Why do we have libido lowering? Shouldn\'t we be seeing increased T levels?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, if PCC is getting guys horny, I thought the EW would send testosterone levels to the strato. Perhaps, this is evidence of an OD level of copulins. Maybe, at higher dilution levels, the effect will be similar to PCC.

I did not notice a libido effect from the COPS. If anything, I felt more relaxed. I get the same effect from PCC. These are not bad things for _me_. I am not particularly effective with women when my libido is so high that all I can do is drool.

Speaking of drooling, the things that get me the horniest are nol and that estra- thingie in Realm for men.

Whitehall,

I don\'t know that I\'d necessarily say that EW causes a lowering of the libido. The mediocre results that I had on the night in question were, in my opinion, attributable to the disorientation that the stuff causes me, in combination with the lack of positive sexual reactions that I was receiving from targets. I was still horny as all get-out, just seemingly unable to effectively channel my energies.

I think that if I had been totally on my game, I\'d have closed without difficulty.

I\'m hoping that the effect the stuff has on me that seemed to be working to my detriment that night is something that I can become acclimated to, and subsequently overcome.

Just getting back to wearing a more manly phero signature may be all that\'s needed to remedy this.
    I really hadn\'t thought that this would effect me, but it really is tough to feel manly when you smell like a pussy. The desire was there, but something was amiss.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you for the elaboration. I didn\'t quite understand the LJBF effect.

I\'m just about to add 1 drop to my JB#1 mix. Wish my luck.

Last Will and Testiment:

I leave all my JB mixes to the man himself

My SOE will go to JPRG

Watcher, you can have my DD#1 mix, if you can find it.

My APC can be shared out equally to all the newbies, allong with my TE.

My NPA can go to next doors cat.

Spent gel packets can be used as confetty.

Ok i did it, can still smell it, not too bad though. My day was pretty good without it (check HSMU), although i think i had trace amounts of \"EEEW\" on me. She said \"Have you been with anyone recently? Since the last time I saw you?\" When we were on the 1st bench. I had to stop myslef from laughing.

Incidently, did not notice any libido lowering effects, slight raising of libido, but only brief exposure.

*TIP*: Deoderant is good to clean up the various smells.

I ended up with a much more pleasurable experience of real Essence of Woman, [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Maybe this will give good dreams, after all, it smells of cheese! Sorry cheap joke.

Phero Dude

I was brave. I went to work today with one drop of solution on my shirt. This was made with 2 drops of EW and about 20 sprays of cologne, so maybe a 60:1 ratio. Basically, a nasty experience. I was almost making myself sick with the smell all day. By the way, I applied the one drop the night before.
    Tonight I dumped some alchohol in the bottle so the solution should be down to about 120:1 or so. I am going to try one drop of that, but NOT on my shirt. Either on my pants or maybe my socks!
    Sunday I went to a dance lesson with one drop on my jeans, and JB1 on my arms which I only contaminated by using the same dropper that I had used for the EW. Even less than one drop of EW in forty drops of JB1 turned the JB1 in a fetid cheese product. It smelled like I had 100 year old goat cheese rubbed on my arms. This stuff is certainly vile. Anyway, I went to a dance lesson, with this stuff on, as well as the JB1 and some SOE. It was my best lesson yet. I felt like I was a preferred partner for some of the women anyway. Also, had a South American woman eyeballing me.
    Final advice; dilute this stuff bigtime.

Phero Pro

MaddMaxx,

It\'s great to hear about someone else trying mones at dance lessons (although I\'m definately not going to try EW any time soon). So what dance were you learning?

Default Here\'s my plan for EW

For a dilutant, I\'m going to use some homebrew vanilla extract. I\'ve been steeping three vanilla beans in a small bottle of 100 proof vodka for a month - the juice looks quite dark by now.

I\'m going for 200:1 based on the pioneering work of others here. The vanilla should help blend the EW in with other fragrances and so help cover it - I hope.

One application I have in mind is Emerita Personal Lubricant (EPL) - one drop of the 200:1 mix per bottle sounds like a good place to start. EPL is a lube that is very close to the consistency of real vaginal lubrication and a fine product. The EW should add the erotic power of copulins.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information