Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: Fate takes a hand.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    truth,

Honestly,....I haven\'t had the balls to try this stuff out in public yet.

I started to whip up a multi-phero mix that WAS to include the cops the other day.

Into an empty NPA bottle, I\'d already put 25 drops of NPA, 10 drops of Nol, 10 drops of A1, and 4 drops of Rone. Then the phone rang. The next ingredient was supposed to be EoW (1 drop ), but I thought, I\'m on the phone, and EoW really warrants my undivided attention since I DO NOT want to chance spilling it.

So having already decided that this would be a 5:1 APC mix, I started dropping in the 250 drops of APC that would cover the planned 50 drops of phero products that I had all but finished dispensing.

Wouldn\'t you know, at drop 248 of APC, I crested the NPA bottle, and not only would the last two drops of APC never get into the bottle, but neither would the Copulin stuff.
    A total of 297 drops of products of widely varying viscosities made it into that bottle, but alas, those last three, or more importantly that ONE drop of Cops just wouldn\'t fit.

Then I realized how fortuitous a miscalculation I had made.
    Serendipitous even. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

If the mix had sucked as a result of the inclusion of the Cops, I\'d have been stuck with 5 mL of waste product. Instead, since even MIS-fortune seems to be SHINING on me these days, I was brought to the conclusion that instead of trying to drown a drop of the Copulin stuff in hundreds of drops of other phero and fragrance products, what I SHOULD do is dilute the Cops to 1/10th of their strength and make much, much smaller batches, like 10, 20, or 30 drops total.

I\'m so thankful the phone rang when it did! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thinking now about starting at 10:1, APC to (.1) EoW, then adding more APC if it seems called for.
    I think keeping it simple to establish the concentration parameters is probably a better idea than my original plan.

Until such time that I make something with the Cop stuff, I\'m storing it in an all-metal cigar tube I had lying around, and this seems to contain the scent nicely.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Who has ordered the new copulin concentrate?

Was at softball games all weekend, could not test EW beta. Its still in my desk here at work. i feel its more risky to keep the stuff at home, until we figure out a good dilution ratio.

Tested AE/m out over the weekend. At first smells like soap, then fades. I liked it. worked like a toned down version of SOE. Softball mom\'s nice and friendly (nol rone combo, like SOE), but no endless chatter like SOE. (the A-none in AE countering the Nol/Rone effect). No visible sexual reactions observed. Just a nice two days of softball.

Oscar,
    A little off topic here, but can you detect any difference in fragrance between the two versions of AE you got?
    Bruce

Journeyman

Will someone please risk total social isolation and a life of perpetual ridicule and please test run this stuff, I admit to not being brave enough to do so, \"for those of you about to die, I salute you\", says NM grabbing his tin helmet............

I wore one spray of 1% solution on my pants Saturday night -to a music workshop where I knew almost everyone. I covered the COPS with 2 sprays of Andro 4.2 and some Crabtree Evelyn Patchouli, and still got healthy whiffs of COPS all night.

No one ran away. I got into some rather unusually sexual conversations with a couple of females, and I got semi-rock-star treatment from the musicians in general. Folks have written about how the pheros make them appear bigger, taller, more in shape, etc. With me, it\'s getting the respect and adulation of a much better player [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

All in all, a very successful and fun night. I could still smell the stuff on my pants the next morning, so it was definately there all night.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, this is the slowest phero implementation so far. Somebody, just dilute the EW 100:1 with cologne and work your way up each day.

That is amazing. 1% solution and you can smell it. It wasn\'t cut that much with cologne was it? What did you use to make the 1% in the beginning? How would you describe the smell of the \"whiffs\" you got while wearing the cops? I have heard, read and personally noted \"cheese\" \"poop\" and vaginal smells from various users; generally unpleasant full-strength anyway. Does diluting help this personal conscious reaction? Are we moving any in the direction of \"yummy\"?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

No, I don\'t have the EW. I was just giving a suggestion to the people who got the EW but are too chicken to try it.

Put 100 drops of cologne into a dropper bottle. Add a drop of EW. If it doesn\'t smell bad, and nothing bad happens the first day you wear it, add another drop of EW to the solution for a 50:1 mix. Keep adding a drop each day until something happens...

Given that people are mixing the chem kit -none at 10:1 or so, I think the ratio of cologne to EW must be significantly higher. That\'s why I suggest starting at 100:1 and work your way up.

Truth,
    Actually, I was refering to Bassman\'s research as well as your response to it. He said he started with a 1% solution. My questions were mainly about that stuff; how it smells etc.
    Bruce

Cut it with Everclear - the 75% variety.

I perceive it as a mixture of acetic acid and aged cheese. The whiffs were sort of an acidic thing up my nose. Not particularly unpleasant, but nowhere near close to yummy. It doesn\'t smell like any vagina I\'ve been around. Diluting it did not change the character of the smell. I didn\'t wear it on my skin, however. I\'m not quite _that_ brave!

All that said, I had a _very_ good time while wearing it Saturday night. My initial hit is that it may be good for making females feel more comfortable while turning them on with none.

**DONOTDELETE**

Funny, I guess Bassman posted his response at the same time, so I didn\'t it. Bassman, maybe you can try diluting it with 100:1 cologne instead of Everclear. Then again, you had another cover scent with the 1 spray of diluted EW. I guess even 100:1 may not be enough!

Phero Pro

I\'ve been on a nato maneuver in my mil. time. My team was isolated for eleven days from every camp or base in the area, I haven\'t had the chance to take off my boots in the whole time. As soon as we arrived at a basecamp I took out my boots as quick as possible because my feet were itching like hell. My boots went to the ground and an awfull smell went up to my nose, this smell was quite like what is in this tiny EoW bottles after dilution 20:1 from some distance.

Funny you should mention feet...

Last night, I took Yet Another Pair of Pants (YAPP) and put one spray of EW at 1:100 on them. I left them to air out until morning, then wore them to work. At 9:30, probably 12 hours after spraying the pants, I was sitting in a staff meeting, wondering who had the stinky feet, until I realized it was the pheros on my pants.

Default Just got my bottle...

and boy, does it stink! And I haven\'t even taken the seal off the cap! I put the bottle in some bubble wrap into a little glass spice jar with a rubber seal - hope that isolates it.

The comment that it should be handled like nuclear waste was not too far off. I\'ve some training and experience with radioactive materials and this stuff shares some characteristics - a little leaves a big impression. When I do my mixing, I intend to wear latex gloves and work outside.

It will definitely need a strong cover scent and fixative. I\'ll play with it this weekend.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Just got my bottle...

Hahaha .. what you are smelling is only the butyric acid .. open this tiny little Box\'o\'Pandora(tm) and you will see ... the smell you can sense on the outside is REEEEALLLY pleasent compared to the smell of the \"Brew\'o\'Woman\".

Phero Enthusiast

well well well... maybe when I receive the product I should put very very little of it on my good old teddybear as if it were on someone else, and test it a whole day ? :-)
    Butyric acid can be found in the nature in lemongrass, lavender, strawberry and muscade nut. You see, we eat/drink it everyday ! What about using a carrier which contains some of these fragrances ?
    I must say I\'m a bit worried when reading your reactions. Has anyone tested it on field already ?

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, some of you mentioned that you get great sexual dreams when exposed to some PCC. Has anyone tried putting some EW on the pillow? =).

Phero Pro

You haven\'t smelled it already .. do you ?

Phero Enthusiast

This smell permeates through everything. I left it in a drawyer, and today everything smells like that stuff. I don\'t know if I can really do much with it to get results.

JDM

Default Not yummy yet...

When we last saw our intrepid explorer, he had sprayed one spray of 1% EW to the crotch of his pants, let it stew for 12 hours, and wore the pants to work (talk about brave!)

It\'s now 36 hours from the time of spraying. Same pants. Again at work (some people never learn). The smell of old cheese is still there - a bit weaker, but still quite identifiable. One spray of synthetic Jasmine, one of Patchouli to cover.

Tenacious stuff...

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Not yummy yet...

The smell of cheese itself is not bad, supposing that you are actually eating cheese, having a good meal with friends...

i do feel more and more worried about that !
    should it be mixed 1:1000 ? what did you mix it with ?
    do jasmine and patchouli cover the smell ?
    have you noticed any effect on people at your office (whatever it is, as far as this stuff sounds radioactive...) ?
    should we put the bottle 2000 light years from home ? or in a train, so that we have plenty of empty seats ?

Frenchie (trying to take it with humour)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Is it yummy?

I give this thread my comedy trophy for summer, 2002.

Mine come today. I am truly afraid.

I mixed it with 75% EtOH (Everclear). I applied it to cotton fabric (denim). It appears to have fallen deeply in love with the fibers. If you spray this stuff on your clothing, it\'s going to be there for a while.

The patchouli is Crabtree Evelyn\'s Patchouli spray. It does not cover it at all. You can smell two completely disparate scents.

The synthetic Jasmine is \"the healing garden\'s\" jasminetherapy. I used it because after the patchouli didn\'t work at all, I figured, hey, this is supposed to be the smell of a woman, let\'s try a feminine scent. It covers it quite well. At this point, if I get up close, my pants smell mostly like the jasminetherapy. But sitting here, two and a half feet or so from where I sprayed, I get periodic whiffs of the EW. It\'s not unpleasant (I LIKE cheese), it\'s just there.

I wore it Saturday night to a music workshop and had a wonderful time - I was surrounded by hot females, and the conversations were unusually sexual. I had one very hot woman keep telling me her fantasies, then telling me she shouldn\'t be, then telling me some more. It was as if she couldn\'t decide whether to relate to me as male or female, so she was alternately trying both. I like to play with people\'s perceptions of gender anyway, so it was very fun.

Here at work, along with the COPS, I have a 12 none: 7 A1: 5 nol: 2 rone + Rebellion cologne body spray on as deodorant (lovely stuff, the more I sweat, the better it smells) along with some P10-ratio CS mix on the pulse points, covered with Cool Water. I am wearing a total of 27.5 mg of none. I\'ve been wearing the two products together to work for a couple of weeks - trying to find something that makes my co-workers feel attractive, playful, and sexy without getting either them or me so worked up that we can\'t get anything done. This mix has just been pure magic - lots of smiling, flirty women, lots of helpful, friendly men and women.

I have not noticed a change in behavior at work due to the COPS. Then again, I haven\'t been playing into the sort of gender fun that I think they will inspire me to.

Hope this all helps.

Banned User

Looks like you are the pioneer Bassman, who has tried the nasty stuff out in the real world. One thing we learned from your post that this stuff is not necessarily a big turn-off for women. That is already a step in the right direction. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Is it yummy?

thank you very much ! this is my first ever trophy in America ! I\'d like to thank my coach, my sparring-partners, my family, Nick Bolletieri, and I hope I\'ll be back next year...

Bruce, if you have any other information on this stuff, please tell us !

Frenchie

i think it\'s kinda weird that the male members of the board are trying out COPULINS (for gods sake!) for the female members ...goddamit it was made for women ... wtf are YOU trying to achieve with it?
    sorry --- just found it funny that everyone is trying it, even though its for the other team [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

the theory is that woman are attracted to the copulins too. I believe this theory. And copulins may be involved in the bonding process among females. So the cops confuse her, she starts bonding with you, plus you are sending all these mixed signals, both male and female, which may or may not cause her to find you more interesting than the average guy

Sending confused gender signals can have the same sort effect as running NLP patterns - the signals confuse the conscious mind and force the the target to trance out. Trance states tend to be submissive.

Default Theories

So far there are two theories of why wearing copulins might be beneficial for a man.

One is the social validation theory. Wearing cops sends the signal that you\'ve just been intimate with a woman. That tells the woman that at least one other female finds you attractive enough recently to give up the goodies. You\'re a fashion item now, Bub.

The second is the orgy theory. The smell of cops might stimulate a woman\'s libido since she might think that there is some sex going on and she\'s not getting any. This would be the female pheromone analog to a male visual stimulation. Guys SEE sex and get hot; women SMELL sex acts and get hot. The evolutionary theory behind this is still speculation but orgies are a reality and they have to be triggered somehow. Women can and do become more competitive in certain circumstances too, like if she\'s your SO and smells a fresh mix of cops on you that she knows are not hers.

The feedback so far to test these theories is still weak and incomplete. I know that PCC can put some zing into the sex act with more mature women - I\'ve tried it and I\'ve gotten private feedback from others. A couple of guys have tried cops in pickup settings and think they experience more intimate sexual conversations with women, like the women are opening up (verbally and emotionally) to another woman - maybe.

We\'re pushing the frontiers of pheromone art here so bear with us.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Theories

Well, it\'s got to beat hell out of a pork chop around your neck. (jokey joke)

Scent is extremely powerful, no question. Sounds like you men are playing with fire!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information