Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Bad effects of -none

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think I read somewhere on here (maybe the cookbook), that wearing -none around women during their period is a very bad experience. So would wearing AFA around them cause hostile reactions? And if so, will the bad effects linger, or when they are done with their period will they be nice to you again? Just curious because (as far as I know), there isn\'t an obvious way of knowing if a girl is having her period.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Bad effects of -none

This is the main reason why I wear -none products when I\'m out on the prowl and not around someone I care about enough to lose. It also seems that women on their period tend not to go out (first hand observations watching sister). Just was in a discussion with my sister about love, life, etc . . . and one interesting tidbit came up was that she said that she usually breaking out at that time of the month.

As to mitagating the bad effects A-1 is supposed to be good and so is SOE. Had a friend that was repelled (she got up and walked across the room to another partner) by the -none that I was wearing. Still friends and just recently danced with me a few days ago (wonderful follow). Although it could have been the SOE that I was wearing [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Bad effects of -none

Interesting thought. So, for those in \"pick up\" scene, use -none. For those who want to improve their interactions with females they regular encounter, use A-1 or -nol.

Thread Information