Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default What\'s the latest on A1?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Any new experiences, mixes, interactions, sexual hits?

I\'m wondering if it can be used to raise the OD threshhold of -none, to sneak in more of a sexual effect without triggering the distrust or fear; if it is synergistic with -none to enhance its positives and reduce negatives. A trust pheromone?? I\'ve not used it yet, but am preparing my budget.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: What\'s the latest on A1?

I\'ve been using A1 in conjuction with AE to make a what seems a good \'business mix.\' The idea was to get the respect without riling anybody up. The none makes the impression, the nol keeps things light, and the A1 keeps the possible bad female reactions at bay. Someone suggested during the first flurry of A1 fervor that the stuff may create a sense of intimacy more quickly with a woman. Whether it\'s the A1 or something else (hell, they\'re all in there with this mix), I can\'t say. But I\'m definitely getting more personal stories from co-workers than when I was using AE alone. Oh, and a female co-worker has taken to wearing skirts without any undergarments and then engaging me in conversation while standing on the balcony that overlooks my desk. I guess that counts as a hit.

Well, I just got my A1 today. I will provide Field reports as I use it.

Yup, sounds like a hit to me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

How much A1 to how much AE?

**DONOTDELETE**

Bassman says:
    <Yup, sounds like a hit to me How much A1 to how much AE? >

I\'ve been mixing it 5 to 1 using the A1 undiluted. If I\'m doing the math right, that gets me equal ratios of none to A1 and 3 dabs gets me into the neighborhood of .02 mg for both, and .015 for nol.

as always YMMV...

Enlightened One

Well if i had a woman engaging in \"conversation\" without wearing any undergarments whilst wearing a skirt yeah i would regard that as a hit. Acutally AE sounds interesting as a combo all you need now is the supercouplins and you got a five way pheromone mix. he he he

Thadbeahit.

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, Whitehall, lets transfer our talk to the A1 thread.

If even the small amount of A1 in Realm for Women causes you to be depressed, then the amount must be greater than that present in your own sweat. So do you try applying the A-1 further from your face or your hair?

Without wearing any A-1 this week, I seem to lose more hair in the shower. I\'m not sure if it\'s my imagination... However, hair fallout is sign of higher testosterone levels. I wonder if A-1 inhibits testosterone production. Maybe, I need to wear the A-1 with copulins!

Yes! C\'mon peopleses -- more posts!
    We shall not rest
    until A1,
    which is wandering around
    not having found its true home,
    can rest.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm... Most guys say that -none makes them feel good, while A-1 makes them feel bad, yet these are the two main androgens in human sweat. So, does a 50/50 mix of the two balance each other out? Maybe, in nature, these two are balanced so doesn\'t exert a bad effect on us.

Got my A1 bottle Weds, Tried it on Thurs. Took a good shower Thursday morning, hopefully scrubbing off all the other phero\'s i had on from the day before.

However, it wasnt a A1 only field test. I put one drop of PI/w on the sides of my neck and one drop of A1 on the back of my neck. A1 smells like a weak A-none product. Covered it with a spray of Cool Water.

...and off to work i go.

In the morning nothing visible happening, just normal work interaction with co-workers.

Afternoon, sitting at my desk, a female co-worker comes to my cube needing help with her MS access database. She\'s about 38-39, average looks and average build, 20 lbs overweight maybe.

Her breast is against my head as she reaches over my shoulder and hands me a post-it note with the error message she is getting. As I work on her problem, she is standing right behind me, watching with both hands on my shoulders and her breasts against the back of my head. Very distracting as i try to fix her error. However, i get her database working again and she leaves. We didnt talk much as I worked on her problem, but she stood there the whole time with her hands on my shoulders while i worked. it took me about 5-10 mins to get it fixed.

before i head home for the evening, I refresh, one drop PI/w and one drop A1. About once a week or so, i get the \"you stick\" comment from the wife. and tonight was one of those nights. I have just learned to tone down the doses i use before going home the next time. Other then that, the wife was in a good mood all evening. Nothing sexual happened this night, however i did notice she followed me around the house like a puppy dog. I am in the kitchen by myself, i am looking in the freezer for some ice cream, turn around and she is standing right there, startles me. later was looking in the closest for the road atlas, turn around and she is standing right there. that kinda stuff happened all evening. The reason i mention this, is because, i have never noticed her following me around the house like that before.

That is my one day field test results of A1 so far

OK The A1\'s on its way (with some cops Bruce is throwing in for free -- nice guy).

Let\'s go nuts with a1 posts. The theory is totally lacking on this thing. Unacceptable. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

How/when is it most effective for romantic/sexual hits? I think mixes are a given.

By the way, I like Bruce\'s idea to apply it away from your face, to avoid side effects.

I\'m gonna try the back of my body, wrists and legs.

I have been applying 1 drop of A1 on the back of my neck at the base of my neck. so far, no negative effects on me.

I agree that theory is lacking. But I’m afraid I can’t help much. I’m still trying to get a handle on the stuff, and haven’t figured out a formula that best exploits its particular effects ( whatever they may be.)

I think it’s basically good stuff. I can get None type hits wearing it on its own, but they’re not as good as None and I don’t get the confidence boost that None gives me on its own.

It seems some women are more attracted if it’s in the mix. But I could say that about any pheromone. Every woman seems to have her favorite. (Which is why I try to include all of them in most of my mixes.)

I agree with the mainstream that it improves women’s moods. But I disagree that there’s no sexual response. There seems to be something to it; although it may be more like love than lust.

My one “theory” (more like an intuition) is that A1 really does hit the VNO better than the other three. Women seems to pick it up from greater distances, and high dosages seem to mess with their concentration. Therefore I tend to use it at greater dilution\'s than most guys. (I think .1mg/ml is just about right.)

Actually, that\'s one of the better posts on A1, AKA. Thanks.

I\'d suggest to try it in different places in the AE, fibronacci, p10 sequence. There are only four possibilities. Then figure out which works best.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, I\'d rather elicit feelings of love than lust. Would most on this forum prefer to elicit feelings of love or lust?

At my age and marital status, I\'d go with the love any day.
    Bruce

Lust.
    It\'s easy to evoke love. Just give yours out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Depends on the woman. Some women I\'m attracted to at the let\'s explore for a while level. Some I just want to have sex with.

Default The answer is...

Lust.

Love is one of the most dangerous emotions known to mankind, responsible for untold human suffering. It can never be satisified and elbows out every other form of social interaction. Love is antisocial.

Lust is energizing but satiable. Lust is flexible, offering a wider and more convenient array of partners; love is inflexible and unique. Lust is a couple of hours in the afternoon or a Saturday night; love is all the damn time.

Please, spare me from love. Remember, you got hit with an arrow from Cupid when you fall in love - that\'s a wound. Lust is your priviledge and is controllable by you.

When considering taking a wife, young men, remember this little parable:

Looks fade,

Passion cools,

But cooking lasts.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The answer is...

I think that lust is a precursor to love. How many of you guys would ask out and ugly woman because you think that you\'re in love with her? Zero, zilch, nada. Thats because you cant fall in love with someone that you\'re not attracted to. By love I mean romantic love (eros), not the way you love your mom (agape). I\'m sure that almost all of us here, however, would want to go out with an attractive woman whom we lust for, hoping that later on in the relationship that love blossoms in addition to the lust. Thats why your grandparents are still married, not because wrinkles and dentures make them horny, but because because they love each other after the lust has faded.

Just remember to NOT marry for lust.

If you do progress from \"lust\" to \"love\" with a woman, give it a year before making a permanent commitment. After a year, the blinding effects of lust/love clears and you can see the woman more clearly as a suitable mate or not.

I\'m increasingly in favor of arranged marriages.

**DONOTDELETE**

Remember, I\'m talking about eliciting love from others, not falling in love yourself.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, thats what I mean too, I just put the woman\'s point of view into something that men can relate to.

Men lust after women, and then loving feelings can emerge due to personality, but men dont nessarcerily want them.

Men want women to lust after them, for reasons of self esteem and also because it is fun. Men also want women to love them, because that means security.

Whitehall: Love is not dangerous when it comes from a woman, as long as it is aimed at a decent men. Love can be very dangerous when it comes from a man.

Lust means she wants you to satisfy her.
    Love means she wants to satisfy you.

Call me selfish, but I would prefer love.

Enlightened One

OK i prefer the following in women personality is a must - being fit i dont mean attractive although it could be either way but she must be fit and motivated ive dated bigger girls simply because they had decent personalities and you would be surprised how good they are in bed (they were well normal site but fit) if shes smart thats good also but if shes a bitch and isnt into me (if shes attractive i just walk off)

This morning i was out and was sitting waiting for a bus and this female walked past real close (no pheros either) and she went on looking at a map on a nearby wall for the bus services. Now she walked by again and sat in the distance then moved a little closer sat tapping her foot and flirting about but she DIDNT SAY HELLO OR AT LEAST ASK THE TIME now these types usually thing guys should fall over them make the move now usually they get pissed if i ignore them (she was a 10 no comments please on lost opportunites) anyway they usually get up to walk off now she started to do this at this moment i got up walked past her and off round the corner. Well i came back 5 mintues later and she walking around looking stunned this is what i like throwing it back. Anyway she didnt see me this time and eventually walked off (just thought i would put it up for discussion purposes someone will have a comment im sure)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Love or Lust?

At this point in my life...most definitely lust. I\'ve been divorced twice. Love SUCKS! Although, I sometimes think it\'s possible to be in love with the idea of being in love without actually being in love. Did that make sense?

A1 sauce, anyone?

Phero Enthusiast

Well I haven\'t bought A1 yet coz the hit results are still inconclusive

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information