Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Colognes that women love

visit-red-300x50PNG
    To the women out there, give us a hand, tell us which colognes (non phero) really drive you crazy [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Colognes that women love

Bump. Anyone out there

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, the following are some smells that I wear that I have been complented upon a lot. Mainly worn with pheros.

I should also point out that a cologne that might smell great on one person may not smell so great on someone else due to individual skin chemistry. So test\'em before you buy and let them wear down on your skin for a couple of hours.

CK One (Yeah, common but they love it!)
    Joop! (String stuff, you either love it or hate it. Luckily I love it!)
    Ultraviolet
    Chrome (For some reason girls love this stuff!)
    Burberry (Nice and fresh, I really like this.)
    Allure
    Envy (Best for evening use)

Smells are great... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

can you spray them on your shirt so than skin chemistry wont matter.

Banned User

Colognes are there to be applied on your skin. They also have to react with your skin bacteria (just like pheromones) to get the effect you want.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Joop and CK one work great as non phero colonges -add pheros and the effect is as usuall multiplied many times.

The skin bacteria loves pheromones thats what makes them so useful. None is a little problematic with the breakdown effect better for clothing nol however does some intereesting things however. If you are using attraction i would recommened however gettting the unscented version. But it will still get the desired effect you want to get.

Phero Enthusiast

If this can be of any help, and even if i\'m not sexually attracted to men, I just love Kenzo pour homme - great scent of beach, ocean water, bamboo and quietness !
    Anyone wearing this, I really have a look at him/her !
    Eau Sauvage is nice, though i find it a bit too strong now that i\'ve discovered Kenzo.
    Hugo Boss (don\'t remember which one) is very nice too.

Frenchie

Phero Enthusiast

BUMMMMMMMMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far we\'ve only heard from the men.

COME ON LADIES.......let\'s hear some of your thoughts on the matter....which men\'s fragrances make you sit up and notice?

Phero Pro

Ummmm .. frenchie is a girl, the fact she doesn\'t like men won\'t make a guy out of her [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

@Frenchie
    It\'s sad but most Americans and Aussies seem to dislike Kenzo.

Phero Enthusiast

Sad for Kenzo, indeed !
    I think Kenzo enhances the feminine part of a man - i.e, his sensibility or his \"finesse\", and a man wearing such a cologne seems nicer, easier to have a discussion with. Well, this is the kind of men I prefer as friends - and they are not especially gay !
    I had a friend who wore Kenzo, and everybody kept saying how nice he was, as it really made everything easier, even tough discussions. I must say he was nice, even without this cologne !
    Maybe Kenzo is not made for men who don\'t want to show their feminine part, or for those who feel they must not do so (for any reason).
    Anyway, I\'m french, and Kenzo really turns me on !

Phero Enthusiast

Ooops......I wish there was some way everyone could tell who\'s male or female on the forum...like, say a little male/female icon next to their ID or something.

**DONOTDELETE**

Everyone shouls put their sex and age and height/build on the bio section in \"My Home\" so that is someone clicks their name, they will find out.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes Theseus, nice idea; this will also avoid the usual \"after hit-report\" questions like \"are you under/over 25 so did you use -none or not\", etc...

SOLD!

Based on Frenchie\'s effusive recommendations, I just ordered a mini of Kenzo via eBay from Hong Kong. It had good reviews on BaseNotes.com and elsewhere so I thought I\'d give it a trial (for less than $10 USD total.)

Since I am a big fan of Eau Sauvge myself, I take Frenchie\'s recommendation seriously - she must have good taste!

**DONOTDELETE**

Be sure to tell us how good it is, I\'d try it, but I just spent alot of money on some pheros

**DONOTDELETE**

What\'s up everyone? Back in December I was wearing \"Emporio Armani\" cologne, and after a few short words with a female I got her number (I didn\'t ask for it, she just gave it to me).......and I wasn\'t wearing pheros.......I didn\'t even know about them back then. LOL Oh, and if you\'re wondering...she did compliment on the cologne. The cologne comes in a cylinder shaped matte black bottle. I also use Bulgari Black, and Bulgari Blue almost everyday and I always get compliments on them as well.

-JAEGERNYC

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Ladies I know you\'re out there

Geez, i gotta sound like a stalker to get some attention LOL.
    We\'ve only heard from one so far (thanks Frenchie).
    I DARE you to respond!!
    So, come on tell us what colognes will make you weak in the knees. If you dont I\'ll never take a shower again- I mean it

Phero Pro

@Whitehall
    I wouldn\'t buy Kenzo from E-Bay, it\'s one of the 5 most faked scents. The risk of buying a fake bottle is high enough in usual stores, I\'d buy it only from perfume-stores. (I\'d keep my hands of it, especially when it\'s sold for under $10USD).

Banned User

Frenchie, can you tell me WHICH cologne from Hugo Boss you would recommend.

I already have Hugo Boss Elements and Hugo Boss Elements Aqua and I am happy with them as they seem to work well with the heavy none products IMHO.

Phero Enthusiast

Sorry Franki, I can\'t remember their names. I have tried 3 or 4 of them, and at least 2 were very nice. I\'ll have to go to a special perfume shop and have a try !

**DONOTDELETE**

Default obsession

I tried obsession, it smelled like vinegar on me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] , has anyone had good results with it?

Default Re: obsession

I love Obsession. I find it very cold weather and Xmas\'y, so I\'m not wearing it during the summer. I wore it all through the cold season, with a little none mixed in - Andro 4.2, I think. Very nice.

**DONOTDELETE**

maybe its my skin chemistry, but i tried like 4 other colognes, and the spot where I think i tried it smelled really bad (it could have been another cologne though, ill try again)

Skin chemistry is _everything_ when it comes to cologne, so it might just not work for you. Obsession smells to me like all the Xmas smells - very spicy and warm. It is almost overwhelmingly strong. I use probably 1/3 of what I would with a weaker scent.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok... from my own personal experience the colognes women can\'t seem to shut up about, (on me), are;

Higher by Dior (several chicks now simply ask \"you\'re wearing that sex cologne again aren\'t you?\") - highly recommended.

Issey Miyake.
    212 by Carolina Herrera.
    Quasar by J. Del Pozo.
    Chrome by Azzaro.
    Bvlgari BLV.
    Premium by Phat Farm.

Phero Enthusiast

I have always had compliments when wearing Chanel Allure from both younger (20+) and (I hate to use the word) \"older\" (30-40) women.

CK Eternity and Escape works well in the summer.

If anyone can track down any \"Borsalino\", it\'s definitely worth it judging from women\'s reactions. It has a unique spicy, sharp and elegant fragrance unlike anything else. The company in Milan that made it has gone bust. I picked up 13 x 3.4oz bottles in Port of Spain airport duty free where they were selling it off for about $5 each (used to be $60).

Wonder where the rest of the women on the forum have disappeared to.

Phero Dude

My best reactions have always come from:

212 (universal, an amazing lavender-woody-citrus fougere)
    Allure (all ages, a rich and subdued oriental)
    A*Men (mostly younger, a brash, sweet oriental)
    Envy (the ULTIMATE formal scent, a lush, close-hanging oriental)
    Escada (mostly older, a sweeter oriental with a quiet and understated elegance)
    Herrera (all ages, a warm, spicy, deep fougere)
    L\'Eau D\'Issey (all ages, a woody-floral masterpiece)
    Platinum Egoiste (all ages, another warm and mossy fougere)

As far as what works for a guy, a whole lot goes into it. Skin chemistry is a biggie, both as far as how a scent will last on you and how it smells. A good fragrance will have quite literally hundreds of components. Each person\'s skin will break every one of them down differently, giving a fragrance a totally different character between people.

Also, age, style, and target need to be taken into consideration. While Aqua di Gio may be appropriate for a 21 yo college student out clubbing for the evening, it\'s not right for a 40 yo professional at a social function. Me, I\'m late twenties, reasonably built, and have a very unique style that tends toward the upscale. Not coincidentally, the colognes I wear are cut from exactly the same cloth.

**DONOTDELETE**

The women havn\'t disappeared, there just not responding. I dont think they want us to know what turns them on.

Andy,

Thanks for the warning but it\'s $10 for a mini which seems the right price. It\'s not too much to risk so I\'m going for it. I will keep your warning in mind though.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default LADIES AT LEAST TELL ME WHY YOU\'RE NOT ANSWERING!!

BUMP

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information