Close

Thread: Testimonials?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Testimonials?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I haven\'t spent much time reading these posts (about 30 minutes), but I have not seen any testimonials (positive or negative) anywhere. Where are the people who are satisfied with their results? I suggest two possibilities: Either they have lives now and no interest in posting or these products are totally overhyped and most real results are totally psycho-somatic. I\'d be satisfied to hear either one (from non-research users or otherwise average people), so where do I find the AVERAGE truth?

upsidedown

Default Re: Testimonials?

I think you\'ll find that most people on here have already accepted that pheromones do work and see no reason to \"preach to the choir.\". With this being the case, the veteran users have moved on to discussing the finer points of tweaking the pheromone combinations and dosages, as well as other related topics.

When many of us get our first hits using pheromones, we often get excited about it...and post it. But then we just get so used to results that it really doesn\'t seem necessary to report every one any more.

However, if you want to see some results, check out some of the strings that are labeled \"Hit Squad Masters.\" That\'s where hit stories...or perhaps what could to some extent be considered testimonials...might be found.

**DONOTDELETE**

I find it difficult to believe that you could have gone through this board for 30 minutes and not found a single indication that the product is working for people. That said, the sheer volume of those participating in the forum should indicate that there is at least an ongoing interest in the products.

So here\'s my testimonial: \"They work.\" What more would you like to know?

As the admin here, I can\'t really give the ultimate testimonial, but if you look around, you will find plenty.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

ok i got easy effortless action after a date because of pheromones, that too from a taller girl, who brought her friends to the date. pheromones break down all the barriers, just be confident in them. THEY WORK.

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, they do work.....sometimes...not with everybody....and not always the way you would like them to [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Testimonial:
    They work. My life has changed a fair bit from my pre-phero use. Do they force a female to drag me behind a tree to do the wild thing? NO; they are not a Funky Cold Medina (sorry, couldn\'t help myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ). They open doors with people, and that is where it begins.

Feamles pay more attention; males pay more attention; bosses seem to be in a better mood. That last point is of particular importance, as you need money in today\'s world; bosses are good sources of money.

Well, that\'s my testimonial. Catch ya on the far side! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep, they work!

I\'ve used pheromones on and off for about 5 years but, I\'ve noticed the biggest responses from wearing various products that Bruce sells here.

Just don\'t go around the place glaring at every pretty girl you see expecting them to react in some major way to the stuff you just spent 50 bucks on!!! ...they won\'t.

Know what you want, be yourself and don\'t be her lap dog! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Just try wearing some A-none (NPA, TE, PI/m) around a woman you know that is near to or on her period. Pheromones cause many reactions. The most publicized by the media and unscruptulous dealers is the sexual reactions.

personally, I have seen less nagging from the wife, respect from the boss and co-workers, way too talkative \"softball moms\", dialated pupils here and there, a few dazed looks. But the vast majority of women i come across show no visible reaction.

Enlightened One

Hits are common place there of course are still non belivers and to each their own they really dont need to be here because they believe in something else. But however there are testimonials in almost every thread weve just moved on to discussing finer points. Its a shame women still dont initate conversation as often just sit there watching and flirting in non verbal styles oh well their loss i guess i think NEXT NEXT AND NEXT.

www.ecorp.com.au

Phero Enthusiast

they work.

Banned User

We haven´t had a troll on the forum for quite some time now. There used to be very fierce discussions about whether phero´s work or not.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Why not?

They work but they require three things:

1) The wearer must be socially acceptable albeit within broad limits - they won\'t work for Frankenstein nor for Curly, Shep, and Moe

2) The wearer must show some skill and restraint in application

3) The wearer must be able to recognize the effects of pheromones on his/her targets when they happen.

The leading cause of people\'s claims that they don\'t work is # 3. There is a degree of social perceptivity required to recognize a hit that many men have never had to develop.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Why not?

Exactly the art of reading the body language very well - usually a female highly developed natural skill there are guys here like me who are able to read it even better and can slip into a mode even women wont recongize where we can really get their attention by to most men would appear to be nothing.
    Goto NLP type websites anyone who wants to read when women are hitting on them pheromones or not with pheromones and youll get the point. Point 2 is there as well and that is how to use this stuff well unless you are a very attractive young male who wants to repel some women because the situation where they are hovering all around sending off every non verbal signal in the book looking stupid but not saying a word just sitting there like a dumbass can be annoying so high none application clears the room etc of some of the non target types for the individual for me any woman over 33 and up (22 myself) and younger girls under 16 plus some dumb moronic types (both attractive and not so attractive who just dont have any brains) sorry personality does count a fair bit.

**DONOTDELETE**

anaturbot: as some people have already stated, many of us are already familiar with their pheromones bringing them results. Everytime I wear the products I notice a difference: when I first used them I used to detailily report the \"hits\" (check my first posts), but now I don\'t make a report if the hit hasn\'t been really a killer one (e.g. a gorgeous girl in my bed within some days, like has happened recently)...

That\'s not because I got bored of everydays\' hits (definitely not, trust me!), but since I study and work I have little time to spend on the forum... I\'d like to spend more, report details and match them with others\', and I\'m sure that many of the people here feels the same.

Anyway, you have seen that a testimonial query is enough to get most of us up and running, announcing our satisfaction! Have you tried the products yet? The definitive testimonial will be probably coming from you when you give them a shot.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m not sure what posts you spent 30 minutes reading, but just the fact that there are SO MANY people here talking about them discussing different mixes and techniques and philosophies in their phero use...well...that should be a pretty blatant indicator that these things do work. If they didn\'t, why talk about them at all? I haven\'t had the oportunity to witness any major rxns yet, but I have seen some minor ones. The biggest factor for me has not been the effect the pheros have on my potential targets, but the effect they have on me. Wearing pheros has a way of changing your attitude to a more alpha personna, and that, for now, is far more important to me. When I first posted how pheros effected me, I had a number of people agree, and one person (forget who) said I should try a little dab of NPA in the nostrils. Sounds silly, but I did it and that was the clincher...if these things effect me so much...they HAVE to be working.

**DONOTDELETE**

Have you tried putting a dab of A-1, -rone, or -nol in your nostril? =)

**DONOTDELETE**

Not yet. I only have none based products. I realized that very fact right after my last order. I have TE, NPA, and APC. I\'m trying to decide what to buy next, and this fact is a major factor in the decision. I want to get AE, but I\'m leaning towards SoE or the chem set.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Alpha Transformation

Is this \"becoming more alpha male\" thing you described automatic (like what would happen if you were to get bitten by a radioactive spider [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ), I mean did it come to you without having to think about it, or were you just trying harder.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Alpha Transformation

I hate the comparison to Spiderman .. it\'s more like Hulk\'s metarmorphosis [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. One drop Pi/m and you start ...grrraaarrrg where\'s dat nice butt urrrrhhhrrggg. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I didnt buy PI/m, but will NPA do the trick?

I used to work at a place with radioactive cats but I don\'t remember anyone getting bit.

\"He\'s going green!\" lol

Thread Information