Close

Thread: Newbie Female

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie Female

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, there!

I have recently become very interested in the use of pheromones, and before I found this board and learned better, I bought some APC from another site. It just arrived on Friday, will try it out tomorrow at work for the first time. Do a search on \"pheromones\" on Google, and just about every site that comes up sells APC, so this is probably a common newbie mistake.

In the mean time, after doing my research here, I bought some PI/w, which will be shipped soon.

I have the feeling that I made a mistake by getting the APC, but I will try to get my money\'s worth from it. I really like the smell, so it\'s not a total loss, and it costs about as much as the Vanilla essential oil I bought at the Body Shop last week, which gives me a headache.

I am female, 37 years old, and have lost 70lbs during the course of the last 8 months. Let\'s just say that I feel it\'s time for me to get mine! :-)

I\'ll let you know my results, and in the mean time, if you have any advice for a female in her sexual prime with her new pheromones, let\'s have it!

HD65

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie Female

Good luck HD 65! I would think that you will get quite a bit of mileage out of our PI/w, with my own experience of using nol heavy products and copulins this should allow you to get up close and comfortable with your \"prey\" before you seal the deal. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Keep us updated on your results!

cp

Welcome to the boards,and I think PIw is going to get you results. Wearing sexy clothes like mini skirts and a nice top that should get men\'s attention immediately. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Welcome to the forum. I hope you stay and don\'t be just a lurker like some of the ladies here (no offense). This is a male dominated place and we like the female POV around here.

-The Bat

HD65,

Welcome to the board.
    Congratulations on losing that excess baggage! SEVENTY POUNDS, that\'s like half a person.

Sounds to me like your attitude alone can take you where you want to go, and get you what you want. Good for you!
    Add the right pheros to this equation and maybe you\'ll be able to tell us what the view is like from the top of the world.

I think PCC, Passion Pheromone Concentrate is incredibly sexy on women, and would highly recommend you try it.
    I\'m very much looking forward to seeing you post phero success stories with the same verve and passion that you put into this post. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Best of Luck!
    Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

35kg (70 pounds) heck that is a lot of weight i life that as a baseline in my workouts but that is really good. Well one thing that always got my attention with women wearing pheromones was Alter ego. It really got me going, although women still dont get interactive with guys they still sit back and think if they send enough non verbal signals that that will be enough for guys to do the rest of the work - i prefer women to at least take things further once in a while it makes my moves so much easier (but it seems that most women no offense meant to anyone are still very lazy) some however surprise me and those ones are quite likley to get a very good response from me once they decide to show an interest.

Advice mini skirt tight fitting clothing (make sure it compliemnts youre figure) and you will have men all over you in an instant. Forget intellignece 95% of men just want youre body sorry im just being a chavineoust again but that is what most men are thinking of. Nothing much has changed in 20 years.

Phero Dude

HD,

Welcome to the board also! Like Jambat said -- it\'s nice to have females around for their POV, in addition to what us guys think you\'re all thinking!

Here\'s my question: How\'d you lose the weight??? That\'s the bane of the Standard American Diet, so we\'re probably ALL just itching to know! My congratulations, also!

One disagreement I\'ll hold with the other guys though: They say miniskirts; I say go with something that creates the illusions that you are even taller and thinner than you actually are. I know I like tapered jeans! Not those ratty \"I\'m resealing my driveway and landscping the yard\" things, but nice, dark blue jeans with the crease in the legs! Add a button-down blouse, and leave your hair down, and you\'ll have my atttention in no time at all! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Oh yeah -- don\'t forget the spike heels! AAAaaaaooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

BTW, it reads to me like you\'ve also had a rebirth of sorts, not unlike what I\'ve been going through.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot -- the pheros. APC isn\'t bad for the scent, and it MAY be strong enough for you... Remember, females have an easier time attracting males than the other way around. If not, as others have said, PIw has gotten great reviews, the -nol oils are popular, and, although I haven\'t read a single thing about it, there is an NPAf. OOooohhhhhhh, waitaminnit!!! APC 70% + NPA 30% = Jambat female!!! JBf1?

Wow, all this on a Monday!

don\'t throw away APC, if you like the smell of APC use it as a mixer or cover scent for some of the stronger products you buy from this site. NPA for women and The Edge for women will need a cover scent, if you ever try them.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Randy, 95% ....?
    CJ

Phero Dude

95% ???

Huh?

Okay, so maybe Monday\'s just kickin\' in late, but you\'ve completely lost me...

I think you\'re referring to Watcher\'s post there... \'salright... He may be right; I dunno... I just know for myself.

I would hope that males aren\'t that bad! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Oh yeah --

If most guys are that bad, then what in the hell am I doing wrong??? I\'m a God compared to those drooling monkeys!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Wear really tight pants.

Oh yeah, and a tank top with spaghetti straps. Luv those spaghetti straps .

Phero Dude

I wouldn\'t have to shave my chest, would I?

Oh, it wasn\'t for me... Phew!!!

But now that I\'ve put that image in your mind... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome!

First - how I lost the weight (I have 10 more lbs to go, but those 10 are in all the right places!) - here is the link, you may have seen the infomercial. I should get a commission for this by now! :-) But I don\'t. The product is \"6-Wk Body Makeover\".

http://providacorp.com/wbm.asp

Funny you should mention \"rebirth\", rjm, because that is exactly what this thing I have been going through has felt like. I am not the same person I was back in November of 2001, not in any way, inside or out. That\'s a good thing! I feel like there is something life-changing on the horizon for me, in a very positive way. I\'m just on the cusp of something big.

I will definitely keep all of these suggestions for dress in mind. I work in (very) corporate America, and am a former manager, so I can\'t get too crazy with the dress code, but I can definitely work with what you\'ve given me here!

Today was the first day with the APC. I work in a business environment that doesn\'t have many men in it, except a few married ones (including my boss) and some random undesirables. BUT - we are presently having construction done in our building, and there are quite a lot of construction workers wandering around. I read here that you must go kind of heavy on the APC, so I was liberal with it this morning. It mixes VERY well with the fragrance I wear, philosophy\'s \"Amazing Grace\". I also read that pheros are good for 2.5-3hrs, so I re-applied at lunchtime. I didn\'t get any hits, and I\'m not too surprised - I read that it could take some time. However, I felt MUCH more confident all day knowing that I had a chemical edge over any other woman in my vacinity. It\'s like carrying around a secret that you keep having to stop yourself from telling.

Thanks, everyone, for your help! :-)

Heidi

Phero Dude

Thanks for the link... I\'ll get there once I\'m done with the BB for the day.

In business, I\'m thinking yo\'re going to want to go with the sleek-looking business suit. Professional, but still feminine!

If it\'s not too personal (as if there is such a thing around here), was the rebirth due to a divorce, jerk-boyfriend, or just got tired of the life you had (the third reason for me!). I know that my new found attitude is due to my being thoroughly disgusted with my previous existence, and my determination to change it.

Banned User

Alright, here\'s the deal ok. You can be in tight pants, and be wearing ALL the pheromones you want. But, the guys are just going to be looking at you, but they aren\'t going to HIT on you. That\'s what happens...It NEVER fails, and it stands true as, there are a lot of fe-male cheerleaders here, who are really hot, but never have a boyfriend. You lost weight, and now you are using phermones, every guy thinks you\'re hot. That\'s good and all, but that alone, isn\'t going to get you a boyfriend, I think you have to do some work youself, instead of walk around, and just EXPECT to get hit on by whoever you like...And if you don\'t like them, you don\'t pick them, etc...That\'s not happening much...It\'s not like the movies.

I think women are COMPLETELY lazy....It\'s true, oh, it\'s TRUE.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

>You lost weight, and now you are using phermones, every >guy thinks you\'re hot. That\'s good and all, but that alone, >isn\'t going to get you a boyfriend, I think you have to do >some work youself, instead of walk around, and just >EXPECT to get hit on by whoever you like...And if you don\'t >like them, you don\'t pick them, etc...That\'s not happening >much...It\'s not like the movies.

>I think women are COMPLETELY lazy....It\'s true, oh, it\'s >TRUE.

Okay, Bart - you kind of tell me what NOT to do, but you don\'t have any comments on what TO do. Help a girl out, here! :-)

Looking hot, losing weight, wearing \'mones (Ordered PCC after previous suggestion in this thread, noting comments that it effects the wearer as well as the wearee - can I mix it with PI/w? Did a search last night, didn\'t see where that was mentioned before, not in the cookbook either...cookbook is mostly male-slanted!), dressing the part - what else do I have to do to find myself a guy who I can hang out with for a decade or 4?! :-)

Heidi

**DONOTDELETE**

>If it\'s not too personal (as if there is such a thing around >here), was the rebirth due to a divorce, jerk-boyfriend, or just >got tired of the life you had (the third reason for me!). I know >that my new found attitude is due to my being thoroughly >disgusted with my previous existence, and my >determination to change it.

rjm -

It started with finding something that worked, weight-loss wise, after spending my whole adult life trying every single thing I could find. As I started to lose weight, I came to the realization about some of the reasons I had gained most of it in the first place...won\'t get into that psychology here, except to say that it dawned on me that I was punishing myself, and had been since my last relationship 7 years ago. (legally separated, father of a 2-yr old...he went back to the wife.) 7 years is long enough to beat myself up, I figure, so that\'s over, we learn from our mistakes, and \"when we know better, we do better.\" So, to make a long post short, definitely the last option, same as you.

Heidi

HD,
    When the pheromones are working you should notice some type of reaction (although it probably won\'t be as dramatic as the advertisements). There is always some change in the way people react to you.

It\'s a good sign that you feel confidant wearing APC. I get the same effect from the male version.

If the fragrance is as potent as the male version, you probably don\'t need additional perfume. It might be preventing the phero fumes from reaching people.

Just a thought. Why not try the same amount of APC without any other fragrance and see what happens? (You can try this experiment in malls or supermarkets, if you don\'t want to risk altering your work image.)

Banned User

I think you should use that one with the copulins, what\'s that called. That and the pi/w. I think the pi/w will make you look like someone easier to hang out with, but the copulins will make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

What I think you SHOULD do, is TRY to get a guy, instead of wait for them to come to you, that\'s what I meant, I thought you got it, but you didn\'t...You\'re probably going to ask, well, what do I do to TRY to get the guy.
    Well, here\'s the thing. A guy can\'t go up to a girl, and start making out with her, no...But, a girl could. What that means is.....If you\'re good looking, and you\'re a woman/girl, you can pretty much get anyone you want. But, if you stand there, and want guys to come up to you, it\'s not going to happen, it just isn\'t, or, the guy that DOES come up to you, will be what people call a jerk.

One the side, a reason why women DON\'T take control, because the ones that do are often called skanks. The GUYS that take control are called jerks....The jerks get reported for sexual harrasment, the \"skanks\" it\'s probably NEVER been done..The last time a guy reported a girl for sexual harassment was NEVER, lol.

Bart

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Just like men have to play the biological role a bit to get the highest % of hits, I think the coverse also holds true:

Be soft, gentle, make a man feel strong and dominant around you, while still acting intelligent and self-respectful and like you like yourself. Act like you\'re not just out to be hot, but hot for him. Have open and accepting body language. Show your personality. Don\'t be a bad ass. Dress sexy but with a touch of soft so he thinks you\'ll feel soft next to him. I\'m not saying you can\'t wear black or leather or anything, but you get my drift.

OK, I\'m getting emotional thinking about it, so I\'m gonna go find me a woman like that [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Best of luck,

Thread Information