Hi, there!

I have recently become very interested in the use of pheromones, and before I found this board and learned better, I bought some APC from another site. It just arrived on Friday, will try it out tomorrow at work for the first time. Do a search on \"pheromones\" on Google, and just about every site that comes up sells APC, so this is probably a common newbie mistake.

In the mean time, after doing my research here, I bought some PI/w, which will be shipped soon.

I have the feeling that I made a mistake by getting the APC, but I will try to get my money\'s worth from it. I really like the smell, so it\'s not a total loss, and it costs about as much as the Vanilla essential oil I bought at the Body Shop last week, which gives me a headache.

I am female, 37 years old, and have lost 70lbs during the course of the last 8 months. Let\'s just say that I feel it\'s time for me to get mine! :-)

I\'ll let you know my results, and in the mean time, if you have any advice for a female in her sexual prime with her new pheromones, let\'s have it!

HD65