Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Follow Up on Previous Post From the Old Fart

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thanks for your great responses to my previous post of early July. I appreciate your assistance. In that post, I asked what us older guys could use to attract older women but not be too cologney in a business environment.

First -- I decided not to break out my disco clothes, though I\'m not ready to wear my trousers down around my hips either.

On the scent side -- I thought I would try ordering AE and TE this time. AE was mentioned several times, and I think I like its apparent ability to encourage talking, etc., and I think having great conversations is a great way to get someone interested. And I\'m thinking of TE -- because I wanted to get an extra \"sexual\" kick. I think it has worked for me in the past. However, when I first started using the unscented TE I quickly discovered I needed to put it on about an hour before going out. Much later than that (without enough \"airing out\" time), some of the women I met seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time looking around the room for the used cat litter someone had obviously hidden.

However, before I send my money to Bruce I did have a couple follow up questions:

1. What do you think of that combo?
    2. Does the scented TE have the same amount of pheromone as the unscented -- same spray bottle, etc.?
    3. How do you apply the AE?

Thanks again for your help.

Default Re: Follow Up on Previous Post From the Old Fart

Hey Rocky..to be short the scented and unscented edge have the same phero content and as far as AE goes it has a little dropper in the bottle for applying..I agree with you on the scent of the edge..PHEW!!!!

Default Re: Follow Up on Previous Post From the Old Fart

AE + TE was my favorite combo before the Phero Kit came out.
    I wore a spray of TE to my chest (covered by one or two sprays of cologne) and a dab of AE between my wrists. I’ve had a lot of success with this — especially at parties — and I’m nearly 44.

Thread Information