Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Secret unsung hero

visit-red-300x50PNG
    dudes, there is one little unsung hero that seems to be working like hell for my best friend, he got laid again last night, twice in the past two weekends...and he was wearing...PPA by stone labs...he never has been one to spend alot of money on mones, so he liked the inexpensive PPA...but boy, does it work for him...he was wearing Lure befoer the PPA and it worked okay but really smelled loud he said..the PPA doesnt smell too bad but he said it draws the women in like flies...he loves the stuff and now that he scored again last night, i think im gonna try it out..does anyone have any experience with PPA? apparently, phil stone knows what he is doing with that 0.15% of clean none

Phero Pro

Default Re: Secret unsung hero

This could fit in the Most Underrated Pheros topic!!! Great job.

What does the men\'s formula smell like? Were they talking about the women\'s version when they said \"vanilla and coconut\"?

HB_88

Enlightened One

Lol uif the pheros work they will work. Women dont care about the content heck they dont even know whats happening except there is some \"sexy\" guy that they need to ride his shaft as soon as possible and there you have it folks.
    Women behave according to their emotions now some of us out there have a way to work those emotions to our advantage.

Phero Enthusiast

Can you consider tapping of fingers and then tapping of foot in a woman target as a sign that the pheros are working.

Enlightened One

I do when taken in conjuction with verbal cues and other body singals (did i say verbal yeah they gotta talk back occasionally)

One thing i find annoying in real life is well 2 actually

- Women cannot phsyically ask a guy out directly
    - Most people take up the opposite view on what i say

like i say a woman cant ask a guy out - they say yes they can (sorry still doesnt happen)
    or more guys should ask girls out - i get no guys do to much they should sit back and wait

The world is weird women are weirder but they make up 50% of the population so at least shoul be tried to be worked out to a degree the secret unsung hero are the forum members here like myself and others who are at least trying to figure them out. With quite a bit of success i would say women look for the following in men in order

- body
    - money / positions of power or influence
    - committment
    - personality

Thats why nice guys lose sorry nice guys you just miss out on sex - women - while the jerks get it all so advice to all men be jerks

im sure some newspaper writer will print an opposite article stating that men should be nice to women bla bla bla ignore all such media they fly in the face of a thing called REALITY

**DONOTDELETE**

have you ever read the book \"nice guys dont get laid?\" its very true, although its been a long time since i read it..does anyone out there know what makes a guy \"not a nice guy?\"

Phero Dude

Oh man, check out the \"Lots of Articles About Nice Guys Winning, But...\" thread. It should be helpful. I\'ll bump it up to p.1.

Phero Enthusiast

A good body is a great asset, and I know I spend a lot of time, effort, and indeed money on mine. However, I dont think that its number one in what a woman looks for.

as for what is, well im not that good! :-)

**DONOTDELETE**

dude how old are you? and what does PPA smell like?

If you have been following my other posts, you know i go to girls softball games and tournaments on some weekends. Well for this weekend\'s games, i mixed a batch of PPA and NPA. 7:2 ratio of PPA to NPA. This gives me a concentration of A-none of about 0.25mg/ml. The web page says PPA smells like coconut and vanilla, but to me it smells more like the cucumber/melon shampoo my wife has. It is a fruity smell, but it fades in 15-20 mins, plus the NPA takes a bit of the sweetness out. Before heading to Saturday\'s softball games, I put 2 drops on, once drop behind each ear. I was very pleased with the responses I got from women hanging around the stands.

Phero Pro

Women prefer a man who smells good (duh). Even when meeting a guy for the first time, the way you smell is more important than the way you look.

**DONOTDELETE**

MaxiMog is right. How he smells is more important than how he looks - conversely, he can look absolutely amazing, but if he smells bad, forget it, he hasn\'t got a prayer.

Enlightened One

Ok fulltiltred what about if he looks great but doesnt smell like anything at all (netural) what then. ? ANyone else maximog and anyone else can answer also.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t know. I\'ve never been around a man who had NO smell at all. I can always smell SOMETHING - even if it\'s just baby powder - the soap they showered with - sometimes the laundry detergent they use - mothballs from sweaters in storage - there\'s always something my nose picks up on. As long as it\'s not greasy hair or b.o. or teeth way past time for the hygenist, I guess no smell is ok. But kind of neuter, wouldn\'t you think?

Enlightened One

Oops i forget that women have a sense of smell in the animal kingdom type of sense. So i guess my smell would be one of (natural anyway without pheros) quite clean - a small amount of deordorant not overpowering. And ive been told a slight none smell. Which would be the results of all the workouts i do and quite more importantly the horny goatweed i take which increases Leutinizing hormone levels which increase testrostrone levels in men and then none production (semen and associated T smells) and then as a result pheromone production.

None - produced from gonads mostly
    Nol - underarms as a result of foreplay. Causes giggle effects.
    Why women want foreplay - they get a good feeling and a good dose of nol (usually lasts 20 mintues except with synthetics.
    Rone Apparently earwax saliva and underarms (human only pheromone)

Phero Enthusiast

Women can also smell our DNA right ?

**DONOTDELETE**

im not a female, but from what i understand about mones, yes, the dna is part of what she is smelling with the mones, the whole package such as health, genes, dominance, etc. are detected by the mones subconciously..that is why someone wearing artifical mones drive women crazy, cause youre puttingout the scent of \"one hell of a powerful dude\"

Thread Information