Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PPA and PF combo?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was wondering if any of you guys out there had ever tried Pheromol Factor and Passion as a combo? It seems as if it would be a more pleasant smelling alternative to The Edge as PF has androstenedol and PPA has androstenone in them. If any of you have tried this combo I would like to hear about your results, if not I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the combo and any suggestions as to the best way to apply it, etc. Thanks in advance for any responses.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PPA and PF combo?

Thanks for the responses Jacqueline and Joe.

I have been using PF for awhile and have been pleased with the results. It doesn\'t seem to get hits but it just seems to make women more open and relaxed when you talk to them. I was thinking about trying The Edge because it contains both andro\'s in it, but I don\'t want to spray anything on myself that smells that bad. I just recieved my bottle of PPA so I\'ll let you guys know how it works out.

**DONOTDELETE**

Personally I\'m using PPA and PF combo (for women). I find that PPA mixes nicely with my perfume - White Linen Breeze by Estee Lauder.

Used on its own, PF scent doesn\'t last very long and I think PPA scent is quite \'mild\', not very strong.

As for results, well I still haven\'t managed to get a great story yet but maybe it would be different for the men? I\'ll get back to you on that.

~JacQueLine~ [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

No not yet, but I did send a purchase order for both just a few minutes ago.

PPA, by the advertised description of its smell (cocoanut-vanilla), sounds a lot like Beaches but with probably much higher pheromone content.

And PF may have androstenol as its main pheromone since its maker Dr. Dodd is the discoverer of said pheromone.

I\'ve reordered the unscented Primal Instinct and 1 ounce Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate since I had pretty good results with the combination of both. And since they are oil based, they last a long time (even with an over user like me).

Man I could have saved me a good chunk of change if I had used the 15% forum member discount on my two orders. Oh well, live and learn.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rath:
    Thanks for the responses Jacqueline and Joe.

I have been using PF for awhile and have been pleased with the results. It doesn\'t seem to get hits but it just seems to make women more open and relaxed when you talk to them. I was thinking about trying The Edge because it contains both andro\'s in it, but I don\'t want to spray anything on myself that smells that bad. I just recieved my bottle of PPA so I\'ll let you guys know how it works out.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rath, consider that some of the phero users in this forum usually apply some cologne with TE to mask the sometimes perceptible cat urine like smell, and it doesn\'t seem to affect in any way the hits they get in the field.

Another tactic is to apply a strong pheromone product like TE or PI in some hidden areas of clothing like under your pants and over your briefs. The advantage is that you probably won\'t smell the cat piss scent but the pheromones will probably still go thru your clothing and into some female\'s VNO.

Better yet, read the post from Austin777 in the \'Life on the Edge\' topic for 8/2/01. It seems like he\'s found a winner.

Joe

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

Thread Information