Close

Thread: RM vs PIm

upsidedown

Default RM vs PIm

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been quite happy with my RM. It was the first product I ordered. However, I\'ve never tried PIm.

On paper the RM has the same -none kick as PIm. However, I was just wondering if people who have tried both products for some time would be willing to weigh in on their impressions on the two products. Do you find that you get basically similar results from each product, or if you get different reactions...what are those differences...subtle or otherwise?

I\'m quite happy with my RM results...as it\'s worked well on it\'s own and in JBX...and I really have no plans to jump ship to PIm. But still I like working with as much knowledge as I can get from people on here, and was just curious to see if anybody has tried both and has some impressions they can share.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: RM vs PIm

okay,rm has a nice apc smell, sorta spicy even, with no smell of none...very clean reagents used in the manufactoring process...and it works great!! Pi for men, well, smells like cat piss..but hell, it works great too!!! lets put it this way, i will rate the effectiveness of the following substances, this is from my personal experience: on a scale of 1 to 10, RM would be a 9 , PIM would be a 9 1/2....both kick booty....I find if i want to diminish the effectivness of these products, i just add some nol to the mix and my sexual hitsand interest go down...if i add copulins, women go from being interested in me to being down right aggressively mean, except for very old ladies aged 60 and older....People say use Nol to attract the younger ones...HOGWASH!!..that may be something people thought up to try to give a usefulness to nol...none is much more efficient at getting the younger girls attention, its just that they are more sensitive to none sense they are more fertile, so they will be more cyclical to thier response to it, but they do respond to it, adn how...plus, pure none gives a guy an older manly aura that alot of younger girls go for...now, if you are under say 21, i dont think you personally need pheros, just dont wear deoderant and use unscented soap..your body is aldready producing pheromones...but to answer your question, both products are great, pi for men just a little more effective, but the difference is very small...love both products and have gotten laid from usign them both.

Amen.
    NPA + The right cologne does the job.
    R/M + NPA does the job (none)
    APC + NPA does the Job (none)
    R/M + APC should get you there (Haven\'t tried yet)
    SOE will do it if you mix with NPA
    Nol alone gets you friends and sisters.

I think RM beats PI hands down: a) it smells MUCH cleaner, b) it attracts more women (My feeling is that all None’s are not equal. Some appear to be higher quality and appeal to a broader population. APC for example, has little None. The hits aren’t as intense as PI, but they are more frequent. RM hits are more intense AND more frequent = high concentration AND high quality.), c) it’s easier to figure out the right dosage (just apply as much fragrance as is appropriate for the social context).

Regarding None vs. Nol...
    High concentrations of None are good for clubs and parties when you want to attract the horniest women in the crowd (probably as they are ovulating). But as far as walking up to any woman that strikes your fancy, chatting her up, making a good impression, getting her phone number, going on a date & having SEX on the first night ... my money’s on high concentrations of Nol with just enough None and/or Rone to create a virile and/or dominant image.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have been using APC for about six months now with fair to good results.

I\'m 48 soon to be 49 and have girls form 16-40 being flirtier. Even girls that know me that use to not even come near me are now finding a reason to start a conversation with me.

Last week I tried APC with NPA and my mix created a OD.[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I have not tried RM or PiM. I have ordered more APC to clean up the bad mix I created.

Do you have any suggestions?
    Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

uuncle beef: i have found that apc works great but when you add npa you become an od situation..nother words, apc alone seems to do the trick, when i add somethign else to it, it becomes a negative...so many guys on this board say apc doesnt work worth a damn cause it aint got many mones in it, but its not the quanity, its the quality of mones, adn apparently less is more...i get good hits from the apc alone, do you? give me some indication as to how apc alone works for you personally....

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Major,
    yes I have good results with APC alone. It seems that APC alone gets the attention and flirtatious from woman. But was looking to get more of the arousal effect.

What has been your experience with APC alone?

Phero Dude

UncleBeef,

I\'m thinking too much NPA for you... I\'ll assume you made the JB1 mix of 7APC:3NPA, so just add more APC. One thing you could do, is to put ONE dab of JB1 on ONE wrist and smear it around with the other a bit -- not so much that it soaks into your skin though; just smear it, then rub both wrists on your neck, chest, etc. Follow that with as much straight APC as you like. No point in just tossing ANYTHING if you can use it \'til it\'s gone!

**DONOTDELETE**

beef: my experience is taht i get alot of younger girls with apc alone....its almost the perfect mix to attract younger girls without too much none...i have found that plain apc works great..i apply alot of it, so that may be the key to it. i carry the bottle round with me and refresh every few hours..im thinking that im gonna order some fresh apc and go with that, i ruined my last batch by dropping too much npa in it, so then i tend to od....i was wearing straight apc and noticed alot of smiles, eye contact and hello\'s from women as well as nipple erections...the stuff does what its advertised to do, but for the price, you cant beat it...also, another hidden gem is PPA by stone labs...stuff is killer, dont ask me why, but it works almost better than anything else ...

Phero Pro

I am so glad to hear all the good things about RM in this post. About 10 mins. ago I just got my order which was the RM & SOE gel pack combo. I will post any results I get.

Also I got my first DIHL with APC AND SMPO. Funny because those products supposely do not contain many pheros, when compared to the other products. I guess since I am only 22......

Also this girl with which I have gone on about 3 dates with and I am doin pretty well with (I think on our first date she was affected by the SOE gel) anyways I know for a FACT that about 2 days ago she had her monthly visitor. That means in like 2 weeks she will be ovulating correct?? If so I will be sure to wear the RM around her.

Thread Information