Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Negative affects of pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey,

I was wondering if any one can give me some input into what the negative affects of pheromones are. Ignorance as to what some of the cons of pheromones are or how one can misuse pheromones is the main reason why I have not yet purchased any. I have three basic questions about pheromones that I have not been able to find any answers for:

1.) Are there any negative long-term affects? Especially once
    one chooses to stop using pheromones.
    2.) I have heard that people who know you (especially family members) are often repelled by the pheromones \"scent\" you give off. Is this true?
    3.) If certain pheromones could initiate a positive change in your attitude (ex. more confidence) couldn\'t some trigger a negative change?

Default Re: Negative affects of pheromones

Well the benefits of phero use far out weigh any negative effects ...the only negative i can think of would be that they do tend to cost alot..and you can become addicted to this forum.. As far as a family member being able to pick up on your phero signature chances are pretty good as they have spent years around you and will probably detect any change where as strangers have no idea...as far as pheros in a relationship they are only a tool to use to break the ice or to peak someones interest in you ...once in a relationship hopefully you have more to offer someone then the way you smell and you can build off that..so dive in with the rest of us for some good clean fun and lets get this party started!!!

There are undoubtedly pheromones that say \"stay away!\" In fact, I read an article about a commercial pheromone product which is sold to rescue training organizations. It is applied to dummies for training dogs to find dead and dying folks. I think it is called \"trauma and death\" or something like that, and what you have there is simply synthetic versions of pheromones that are created by the body at the time of extreme trauma.

I wouldn\'t worry about finding these pheros in your average pheromone cologne though.

Bruce

Enlightened One

If you wanted to use pheros and negate the negative effects get some couplins they are great for balancing and enhancing the overall effectivness.

Banned User

OK, it has been said a thousand times: No risk, no fun, whether it is pheromones or creatine or anything ..

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

No risk no fun thats a great line. As youre saying if you dont give it a go youll never never know.
    Hey the negative effects of pheros can be made a positive effect if one wants it to.
    Ie none to drive people off
    Usually not so good if trying to bring in women
    But positive if dealing with some moron who wont bugger off and latches on and you just want some space chuck some none on or if you know beforehand that this person is useless to you and everyone else and has no personal motivation to look after themselves and just annoy anyone and everyone to waste time Anone helps heaps.

2 sides to every coin right.

Phero Pro

Who dares, wins!

Bruce--
    Thanks for the post. It sort of implies that my wild speculations <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=16 413> here </a> weren\'t entirely unwarranted after all. (Read past the first few paragraphs.)

I apologize for the rambling style of that message; it was written pretty much off-the-cuff. The system won\'t let me edit or delete it, probably since it\'s kind of old. Is there any way that I could make some changes to it?

Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    HB_88

Phero Dude

Bruce,

Any chance on getting that \"stay away\" phero in stock?

As Watcher said, there are those people that you\'d really prefer to not deal with, and how much easier would it be to make someone think you\'re either dead or evil, than to actually have to tell them to take off?

Ahhh, the mind boggles at the possibilities! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    (Though my mind boggles at small, shiny objects, too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] )

Default LOL!

rjm--
    This is like something out of a Monty Python sketch. I never thought that anyone would want to wear the stuff on purpose!

How about SOT: Scent Of Thanatos? \"Death\" pheromones with formaldehyde as a cover-fragrance.
    You could hire M. Night Shyamalan to direct a TV spot: \"I smell dead people!\"

HB_88

Note: I\'m being really, really silly. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

There has been no negative effects so far with the pheromones. Scientist are even trying to make it as a medication for anxiety. The negative effect of course it the cost of the pheros on your pocket. They can drain your pocket pretty fast

Phero Enthusiast

as bruce said, aparently dead people give off a very powerful pheormone, ment to be part of the reason a lot of people feel scared in the pressence of corpses, and areas they have rescently been removed from. they definatly make a synthetic, and I\'d love to see the result of doseing up with this and \'none and walking through a mall! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: LOL!

HB

Well, the formaldehyde might be a bit much, but, when you\'re working on something at home, or wherever, and you specifically don\'t want to be bothered by people, what could be better? They don\'t know why, they just do not want to bother you.

I\'d spray it on my front door, if it would keep people from trying to sell me magazines, or meat out of a truck (I\'m not making that second one up!).

Put a couple of drops in a potpourri out on the porch when you\'re with your SO, so that nobody will be knockin\' at the door.

You may think I\'m kidding about these, but actually, I\'m not.

I don\'t want people to know why there staying away; just that they have a bad feeling about bothering me.

On the silly side though, douse on an OD amount, cover with a good fragrance, and go \"clubbing.\" See if you can shut down an entire entertainment economy in one night in your area! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Nyahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thread Information