Close

Default Optimal -nol dosage anyone?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I want to try something, and I need some advice. I\'ve never successfully f-closed using a nol-heavy mix, and I think it\'s because I\'ve never controlled the none dosage while trying. I\'ve about found out that 0.015 mg of none does it for me. So I want to make up a mix where I can get the 0.015 mg of none while getting an optimal dose of nol.

Do we have concensus on what an optimal nol dose would be? I\'m guessing about 1/2 of an SOE pack, which would be about 0.065 mg, as a starting point. Any ideas, suggestions?

Enlightened One

Default Re: Optimal -nol dosage anyone?

It has been suggested by james kohl that the best dosage for his product SOE - its 1ml per application that is from SOE that is 1/10 of the total product at once. So that would put it at 0.4 mg of nol per application based on SOE specs and recommened dosage and 0.1 mg of rone. Given the breakdown effect of SOE within 3-4 hours of application to an amount of none this would put the none breakdown at approx 30% i would guess which means .15 mg none .25 mg nol and ? breakdown of rone. This might seem a bit irrlevant but im just adding some side data that someone might have a bright idea on and take it and do something with it.

From my trials, i dont want to go over 0.10 mg/dose of A-nol. I start getting headaches at greater doses. At 3 drops of PI/w i get a headache. My wife has also gotten a headache from me OD-ing on A-nol. I also did this to a girl at the bookstore too. I had alot of SOE on at the time. we were having a nice conversation, and all of a sudden she goes \"I have a headache, excuse me\" and she left.

a SOE gel pack has 0.13 mg/pack
    5 drops of SOE oil has 0.10 mg/dose
    2 drops of PI/w has about 0.10 mg/dose

So i have been keeping my Nol doses to the limits above. I never got anything sexual. Like someone else said \"you get a lot of friends and sisters using Nol\"

Watcher:

Whoa! Has anyone actually tried wearing that much? 0.15 mg of none (assuming your breakdown figures are somewhere in the ballpark) is 10 times what I find works for me and three times the concensus od of 0.050. Sounds like an awful lot of none, regardless of the amount of nol.

Thanks, BTW. I don\'t find it irrelevant at all. Just massive [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Track:

Yeah, 0.1 sounds like a good upper limit to me, too. I\'m not trying for sexual with the nol, that\'s what the none is for. I\'m trying to broaden the playing field to include more than the ovulating hornies. I\'ve had good, reproducible results with a (get this!) 1 : 0.544 none to nol ratio. The number was calculated after the fact, of course, but I\'ve built several mixes with that ratio and had them work. I keep reading about folks making high nol ratio mixes work, and just wanted to play some.

Thanks. The reminder of the dosage of PI/w is appreciated, since I can just add a couple of drops to the mix I\'m already wearing.

Default In other words...

So that is roughly 2 parts none to 1 part nol - correct?

Default Re: In other words...

Roughly. There is very slightly more than 1/2 nol. Interestingly, it seems to make a difference.

Still interested in other comments - any other ideas on what constitutes optimal nol?

Some experimental results - I have been wearing a mix of 1 : 0.544 none : nol for two weeks now. Very consistant results - very flirty, dilated pupils, hair preening none behavior. It\'s interesting that the behavior doesn\'t seem as consistant at 2:1. I have had great fun, especially this week, as my trust in the mix has grown, watching the desire growing in female faces as conversations progressed.

So after getting the 0.1 mg response from Track, I went home and added 2 drops of PI/w to my face and neck. Mind you, I had gone to the mall over lunch and had a very hot flirt with a hispanic women (35-ish) at a perfume kiosk. No other changes except the nol addition. With this new dose of nol, I went out shopping. Yikes. Back to very friendly, chatty women. It was as if I wasn\'t wearing none at all. Anyone have any idea of what gives?

How in heavens name do you get the mix down so accurately? 1: o.544? my eyedroppers or syringes won\'t do that.

**DONOTDELETE**

sorrie guys but what does this mixing do. i read a lot about it. dont all the pheromone products do the same thing? with the exception of some being more potent than others. do they have different effects? plz someone explain to me. im confused.

I\'m probably exagerating the accuracy a bit. It\'s probably closer to 1 : 0.54. Micro syringes. The little .3 ml kind. They are _marked_ in hundredths of a ml, and one estimates the final reading between the markings. (I was an analytical chemist in a previous life), The weird thing to me was that the little additional nol seemed to make a difference. Mental mojo? Probably.

Ok. I take it that there is not much concensus on the optimal amount of nol to wear. I will have to experiment more. 0.100 mg seemed to put me into friend/sister-land, tho. I shall try half that.

My experiment is (again): can one broaden the scope (to less cyclically-horny females) of attraction of a none : nol mix (without decreasing the sexual affect of the none) by increasing nol and holding the amount of none constant.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Excellent question and issue to raise, BM!

Please report back. I had one of those sister experiences last night.

Phero Dude

I imagine the dosage depends on a number of factors.

Most significantly, the concern is the amount delivered to the nose of the target.

This would tend to vary based on:

- the carrier used (ethanol, oil, etc.)
    - where applied (exposed skin, covered skin, hair, clothing)
    - distance to the target
    - amount of air circulation in the environment

The first two are probably quite significant in that the diffusion rate of the -nol could vary widely based on carrier and where applied.

Me, I just do a couple of swipes with the side of a dropper from a dropper bottle, with .1mg/ml -nol.

Phero Enthusiast

what about the humidity and air temperature?

Phero Enthusiast

Don\'t you think that 0.4mg of -NOL per application is a bit too high.

Thread Information