Close

Default Lunch Time Field Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Lunch Time Field Report.

I went to a new Target Dept Store today at lunchtime. I have 2 drops of PI/w and 2 drops NPA, covered with Hugo Boss #6. spent some time in the birthday card section, nothing happened. slowly walked around the sunglasses, jewelry, makeup section, nothing happens. At this point I notice a cameraman filming in the shoe department. i find out later he is shooting some footage for a local TV commercial. He has an assistant, she is about 19-20, about 5\'5\", 100 lbs, brunette, very good looking. Out of curiosity, I walk over to see whats going on. At about 40 ft away she looks my way, but its one of those looks to see who is walking around, nothing special. At about 10ft away i slow down, watching the cameraman and not her. I stand right next to her and ask whats going on, and she tells me about the TV commercial. But she had no visible signs of being affected by the phero\'s. But just as i was about ready to leave she drops a tripod. it makes a good deal of noise and startles the camaraman for a second. It\'s then i realize she was in a daze and tripod dropping snapped her out of the daze. she even said to me and the cameraman, \"i don\'t now what happened to me, but I was in a daze for a few seconds.\" If it was not for the tripod dropping, i would have never concluded that she was affected. Even though she was dazed, she didnt have the dazed look. my unscientific conclusion on this is that we may affect more women that we know.

The new Target Dept Stores being built here all have a Starbucks coffee shop. so my next stop is at the coffee shop for a cup of coffee. At this time there is only an older lady sitting by herself at a table and a couple at another table. He looks to be 26-29 (I\'d say 6\', 180, brown hair) and she looked 35 (5\'3\" or so, 125, nice looking for 35). I get my coffee and sit at the table to the guys left and behind him. I sat so I was facing her. However she never looked my way. From where I was sitting, it was very easy to ease drop. As they talked, i could tell this was sounding just like a first date conversation. He was struggling with the conversation, and she had that \"how can i dump him\" look. But what this guy didnt know was his guardian angel was sitting right there behind him. I just sat and listened and drank my coffee. It took about 5 minutes for the phero\'s to work their magic. All of a sudden, she started leading the conversation, had the DIHL look, constantly looking him in the eye, was touching the guy\'s hand. (he was holding his coffee cup, and she just had to reach across the table to touch his hand and help him hold his coffee cup). By the time i left, she had given him her home phone number and address. Also she told him that her daughter was going to spend the weekend at her grandparents house, and she would he alone at home. he is going over friday night, I hope he can close the deal.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Lunch Time Field Report

haha man good signs...you should get some direct concrete evidence...like just go mack it and then you\'ll be completely convinced when a girl wants to suck it

Thread Information