Close

Thread: Earwax

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Earwax

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I read from a post of another member that earwax is a storehouse of human pheromones, now what would happen if you were brave enough to wear some of your own earwax?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Earwax

Maybe we can try that however the build up of earwax takes weeks so that we may not get a large amount of earwax to apply externally. It would be better to just use commercial pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m just looking for things to do while I wait for enough money to buy some commercial phero\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Images of that scene from \"Shreck\" spring to mind [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Ahahahohohohuhuhaha... cough, cough.. teeheehehahahaha.

Ahem -- earwax mixed with everclear alcohol, amber, myrrh, and benzoin would do it. I\'ve thought about this over the years, believe it or not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Earwax is one of the most potent pheromones out there...the ancient egyptians wrote a papyrus that says out the ears come the winds of love..

**DONOTDELETE**

man that sounds really ridiculous
    someone try it and tell me what happens

Phero Pro

Yeah, using a huge amount of earwax as a candle [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img].

Where exactly did you read about earwax being \"the wind of love\"? What pheros does earwax contain?

Default Have you tried Smegma?

\"Earwax is one of the most potent pheromones out there...\"

It\'s right up there with smegma in power and grossness. Which is the best? I\'ll leave that question to others - I\'ll continue to get nice smelling bottles from Bruce, thank you.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Have you tried Smegma?

I think I\'ll do it like you Whitehall. I don\'t like the idea of a earwax/smegma/urine mixture. Hmmm .. this would be the killer.

\"...I\'ll continue to get nice smelling bottles from Bruce, thank you.... \"

Shouldn\'t it read \"..nice smelly bottles from Bruce...\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Shouldn\'t it be, \"Out of the arse come the winds of love\" ?

Seriously, if you are healthy and internally clean of toxins, your earwax should smell quite nice in a natural musky sort of way. The above mentioned substances should enhance its musky qualities (very little myrrh though). Occult perfumers, I think were not above including their own natural secretions in their scent to attract someone. Personally, I\'m not freaked out by anything that doesn\'t freak me out all by itself, without the help of taboos.

One big lack in this site\'s approach to aphridisiac scents is the lack of a musk, which is a holistic substance from nature that is composed of maybe several hundred pheromones in perfect harmony, with the purpose of arousal of a mate. This is way more powerful than one or three discreet chemicals in isolation. Anyone who has inhaled straight deer musk with an open mind would confirm that it makes you instantly intoxicated and horny, for instance. Of course, many of these substances are illegal or very hard to get.

Enlightened One

Earwax is a bit overboard for me. No chance of wearing it

The New SOE: Scent of Earwax

LOL

Default PhD #1

DrSmellThis,

I quite believe everything you say in your assessment of earwax - we\'re just giving you some friendly ribbing. I would propose that we call our new blend of smegma and earway \"PhD#1\" in your honor.

I vigorously agree with your preference for natural fragrances over the synthetics - take a look at the IFF website ( http://www.iff.com/Ingredients.nsf/WebDSFrag!OpenView ) and see what I mean. The complexity of nature is still far beyond our chemical prowess.

And I have preached the virtues of natural musk over the various imposters on the board at some length in the past although I have never knowingly been exposed to the real deal, as much as I\'d like to. some day.

Phero Enthusiast

he he he, New mix, 4mg NOL and 1mg Earwax.

I\'m actually glad for the ribbing.

We need more fun on this board-- and I\'m the most over-serious of anyone...it\'s just that there is so much information to share on a board like this.

I\'ve actually thought of investing in one of those little loops that E,N,andT doctors use for digging earwax. Curiousity more than anything. If folks didn\'t think I was wierd, my whole concept of society would crumble to the ground...

I\'ll leave the smegma aftershave to all those guys on the copulins board.

Thread Information