Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Mitigating bad FX of NONE...?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Throughout the last few months, discussion has periodically resurfaced about mitigating the unwanted effects of NONE by using A1 or copulins. So my questions are: 1) what are the correct ratios (e.g. 2 A1 --> 1 NONE)? 2) Has anyone had any success masking NONE with both A1 and copulins at the same time?

Let\'s set aside (just for the moment) all of the other considerations (such as which mixes make women chatty or giggly) and focus only on masking NONE.

Just as Jambat\'s mixes with their various ingredients have themselves become components in several \"meta-mixes,\" maybe it\'d be good to mix up an \"anti-PMS module,\" a basic NONE-with-mitigators combination (say 3:2:1 or something) onto which other stuff (such as RONE and NOL) can be \"stacked,\" if desired. (Stacked... if desired... now there\'s some food for thought. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img])

This research could be vital to us all: just imagine if women consistently responded positively to NONE, no matter what time of the month; imagine if the 1/7 success ratio were more like 7/7!

Don\'t be surprised if I bump this post until I get an answer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

HB_88

Default Re: Mitigating bad FX of NONE...?

HB_88,

I\'ve whipped up a few mixes for the down part of the cycle mostly using A1 and A-Nol, but you can get away with a minimal A-None dose using the following:

5 parts APC
    1 part A1
    1 part A-Nol

Granted the A-None content is extremely low, but for situations both menstrual and pre-menstrual where A-None use is really not indicated at all, this mix seemed to be pretty effective.
    Got me some bloody good sex in fact! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks! However, I\'m afraid that APC doesn\'t smell very good on me.

HB_88

Default Re: Mitigating... plz CHECK MY MATH

As you noted, APC has very low NONE content; even with 5 parts APC, this works out to a pheromone ratio of

4:4:1 A1:NOL:NONE. Is this correct? (Disregard APC\'s \"eleven herbs and spices,\" of course -- its NONE content is what we\'re concerned with.)

Does the NONE look a little overwhelmed? 8 parts of other things just to put NONE in its proper place--?

HB_88

HB88,
    If you’re talking about a formula that allows you to wear large quantities of None with less chance of scaring, agitating, or turning women off. NPA/TE seems to be the only way to go. But this formula is a secret and it’s still a hit or miss proposition.

If you want to know the minimal amount of None that is still effective, I think you will have to experiment to find out what’s right for you. For me it’s 1Rone : 3 A1 : 4 None : 12 Nol at .5mg total pheros/ml. Which equals 1 part None to 3 parts other ingredients.

Thanks, a.k.a. I\'ll have to get some more NPA; it was among the first products I bought here, and I\'ve long since run out. Since I almost invariably use SOE as a cover fragrance as well as a pheromone, I might have to ratchet down the NOL a bit if I were making a ratio like the one you describe; I have both chem-kit NOL and PI/w available, and I could use those to round out the mix.

HB_88

BUMP!

BUMP BUMP!!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Well, from what I\'ve heard, HB, A1 has promise to be synergistic with -none in the right ratio, but this hasn\'t been discovered yet. I will certainly be hard at work on this task soon, when I get my A1. My goal is to be able to go as -none heavy as possible -- way heavier than normal -- while avoiding the negative effects.

I think it will eventually involve all the pheromones, plus good cover scents, to avoid scent-related OD.

Keep in mind that, smellable or not, -none can, at OD levels, contribute to fear, intimidation, and feeling repulsed or grossed-out in a target. All of the -mones have potential to mitigate this, for instance:

-rone: For the, \"You may be grossed out and afraid but you must submit anyway!\" effect.

-A1: For the, \"you can\'t be afraid because you\'re in too good of a mood, feel too comfortable, and trust me too much to do anything except exactly what I want you to\" effect.

-nol: For the \"I may stink and scare you, but you want to be friendly and blabber constantly anyway\" effect.

Cops- For the \"others have chosen to take this scary, smelly forest path before you, so why take a chance blazing your own trail with one of those other losers?\" effect.

The \"secret\" is the \"right ratios\"!

Another insight is to use chem set -none in combo with NPA/Edge -none, as the Stone-none is cleaner and smells better.

DrSmellThis:
    Those comments are classics... they\'d make great supplements to the Reference Material. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I may mention this again in a copulin-related thread, but... it seems that women who don\'t like other women very much react negatively to copulins, such as those in PI/w. While I\'m at it, here\'s something else that belongs in another thread: is there any evolutionary reason for A1\'s negative effects on males\' moods? I find it difficult to wear the stuff for all the routine reasons: headaches, listlessness, etc. Maybe it evolved to bond women to a particular man, and to scare other males away...?

HB_88

Enlightened One

Lesbians react great to couplins especially on a guy and then they become bi even if they are hardcore feminitst he he ha ha ha.

**DONOTDELETE**

The fact that many of us seem to be experiencing bad effects from our application of A-1 implies that we\'re probably applying way more than our own bodies produce. Since the concentration of A-1 in human sweat is actually higher than that of -none, we\'re probably applying way more -none than our bodies produce also. I hope more experiment with low dosages to find the minimum effective dose of each of these pheromones.

b-u-m-p!

Watcher,

Do you have a personal experience to support that, or better, two experiences?

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Do you have a personal experience to support that, or better, two experiences?

<hr></blockquote>
    Whitehall,
    Actually, I do. I wore a couple of drops of PI/w to a show the other night. Ended up going out for after-performance drinks with a lesbian songwriter whom I\'ve known for years but never connected with. That night she was very into kino with me. Fun, if a bit strange...

1-Month Bump!

Hikita-Banzai 88

Journeyman

What\'s this about a 1/7 success rate with -none: it does not sound too good... Surely a good cologne helps to mask some of its bad effects? I kinda new to all of this and would appreciate some feedback.

Enlightened One

The fact that women react positively to none when they are having their period, but more general negative responses when not. Therefore with periods lasting 4 days out of 28 days a month as an average then 1 in 7 women would be responsive to none at any one time out of a random gathering of women. Its not so much bad effects just some statistical feedback.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, Jamboot and Marv, don\'t tell me your magic PPA mix only gets positive reactions from 1 out of 7 women?

Phero Dude

Actually, women react negatively to androstenone except when they are ovulating (not menstruating), according to this study:

Grammer, Karl.
    5-a-androst-16en-3a-on: A male pheromone? A brief report.
    Ethology &amp; Sociobiology, 1993 May, v14 (n3):201-207.

ABSTRACT: In a rating study, 289 women rated the smell of androstenone. The
    emotional reaction to androstenone changed during the menstrual cycle.
    Subjects rated the main component of male body odor unattractive. This
    changed to a neutral emotional response at the conceptive optimum around
    ovulation. The finding has direct consequences for hypotheses concerning
    the evolutionary loss of estrus. The cyclic-dependent emotional rating of
    androstenone might facilitate active female choice of sex partners and may
    be a proximate cue for female mate-choice.

As I have said many times, we need to be extremely careful about how we interpret such results.

Don\'t put away the -none!

See also the new \"OD envelope\" thread.

Phero Enthusiast

The thing about that study is that they used high concentrations of none directly under the womans nose. Test concentration was the same as the chemset none, and twice the concentration of PI. That\'s pretty stout, esp. directly under your nose. It\'s amazing to me that ANY of the raters approached a neutral rating of none at that strength.

A more interesting study for us would be rating of none at weaker concentrations, or effects of masked or undetected none. Anyone got spare funding for that study?!?

I know we have lots of info that should warn us off from none. But I still remember that monster hit when I used TE AND Andro4.2 in a rookie OD. Two young women fighting over me, and one was married. There\'s something about none...

Yes. Those other studies are helpful, but don\'t come near to addressing -none for what it does. Anyone who believes otherwise needs to take a class in research methodology or maybe take some Ginko Biloba. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Women LOVE -none! Gimme a break!

Journeyman

If that 1/7 thing is true and women only find -none attractive when they are having their periods then why does it say in the cookbook \"wearing androstenone near a girl who is having her period is an unforgettable experience (in the worst sense), it will make her aggressive and closed\".
    This seems contradictory to me. Any feedback?

upsidedown

The bad period is their regular monthly \"period.\" The good time that they are supposed to be attracted to -none is during their ovulation time...which is on the opposite part of their cycle from the bad time for -none.

I always thought it was women only find androstenone attractive when they are OVULATING not during their period.

Bruce

Phero Pro

Yep, that\'s right -- the manly pheromone -none appeals most to women when they\'re ovulating.

Also, a recent study gave conclusive results that women prefer a more masculine face on males during ovulation (they had women look at scads of pictures of different men at varying times during their cycle, and rate them on attractiveness).

Does that mean pheros containing -none, such as NPA won\'t work unless the woman is ovulating?

Enlightened One

Lets just say they are less effective when she isnt - they stil react of course just less. NPA is the exception to the rule and couplins neturalize the negative effects of none to.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information