Hey guys,
I ordered SOE, NPA, and APC for the first time. Hope to get them by friday! I\'m leaving for a week-long cruise on monday, I\'m hoping to test out the pheros during this time. I\'ll let you guys know if anything happens. Also going to try out the pheros on a couple of girlfriends I have on the side [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] see if there\'s any different reactions from them. I\'ve been reading the forums, reading about pick-up lines, this and that...bla bla bla. Anyway, I just wanna say that we guys at times have to play hard to get. Girls love playing hard to get, and they\'re pretty successful at it. This frustastes most guys, and they end up trying way too hard to impress/\"get\" the girl. Once you do this, the girl has gained control! Most likely she\'ll view you as weak, as a pu--y. Fun girls like bad-boys, they\'re not interested in a good-boy that\'s going to agree with everything they say/want. Throughout my experiences, I\'ve played hard to get (don\'t give a f-ck that\'s all....real easy), and have been very successful. Once, I dated this hot-banging piece of.... you know what. This girl was used to having guys do as she pleased. I knew this, so I treated her like I wasn\'t attracted to her....this confused her [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] One night she picked me up in her daddy\'s Mercedes, wearing a very tight one piece black cat suit, no panties, I made believe I didn\'t notice it, I acted like it was no big deal. Towards the end of the night, she was like...\".why aren\'t you all over me? Most guys would be all over me in a second! You\'re different\". (Ahah....I made her want me, I was in control). She dropped me off in front of my place and I got out of the car, walked to my front door and before I could reach for my keys.....she calls me back to the car. I walk back, lean in, and she whispers in my hear....\" I want you so bad, right now, I\'m so f-cking horny. I was a happy man that night, and many nights after that. But remember, if you\'re gonna go through the trouble of playing hard to get, you better be prepared for the bedroom part. If you can\'t hit it right, you\'re probably just gonna hit it once! Just adding my two cents....well, Happy Hunting men [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Me? ..... I\'m waiting for my BJ to come pick me up!