Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Anyone have any good experience with Contact 18?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Before i found this site (and this really great forum - i\'ve learnt so much!) i bought a load of Contact 18 from another site. I\'ve done lots of searches through the archives but noone really seems to have a good word for this product! I\'ve not really given it a fair chance myself yet, because i\'ve been experimenting with PI/m (ill post hits later), but i\'d like to know if anyone does have any success stories with it!

Here is what i\'ve achieve with C-18 so far. BTW i\'m 19, 5\'7\", and quite slim and bisexual.

1. At a bank, the young female cashier just seemed to want to keep talking to me after i\'d finished paying in a cheque and appeard more flirty than cashiers usually are! Not sure if the pheros could be resposible though cos there were only a few holes in the glass screen between us!

2. Which looking through CDs in a music shop a pretty cute girl probably about 18/19 rubbed up behind me but she was with a older woman, possibly her mother who dragged her off!

3. Some other minor smiles from middle aged ladies at checkouts- slightly more than i usually expect in places like that.

Anyway, if anyones got anything better than this let me know!

Thanks,
    grimnim

Phero Dude

Default Re: Anyone have any good experience with Contact 18?

I *MAY* have heard of it like once, but I don\'t think it\'s sold here, so I have no real info.

Sounds like a pretty good little brew though!

What\'s it smell like?

Phero Pro

C18 smells like .. nothing ... but alcohol. It\'s delivered in little sealed spraycontainers. Afaik C18 is almost the same stuff as Datemate was (It\'s the same container, only a different labelsticker). It\'s still selled in germany.
    It was one of my first phero products and got me in touch with the material. The female version is Desire 22(20?) btw.

Enlightened One

Im trying to remember if bruce ever sold it ive heard it has next to no pheromone content. But was it beaches and contact 18 that were sold on this site or just beaches at one point until the real strong concentrated products came along.

grimnin,

There\'s lots of products way better than C18, but the stuff isn\'t totally worthless.
    I believe that Contact 18\'s phero content has been beefed up since the time when it was comparable to Datemate. I put a spray on a napkin and let the alcohol evaporate ( quite stinkily ) then gave it a good huff. There\'s definitely some A-None in there. Just not an awful lot.

Sites that advertise it, which are all mostly in German, list Androstenol first and then Androstenone, so presumably it may be similar to unscented Attraction in terms of its phero content.
    How does it compare to Attraction in terms of price?
    ________

Its sister product Desire 22 lists Androstenol and \"Kopulins\" as the active ingredients.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information